Click Here!

Review Responses for "Mika's Pack"

AriieObsession

Lou's Seduction  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What pairing would you like to see happen the most?

• Sinclair and Lou
    • Sinclair, Lou and Adrian
    • Lou and Adrian
    • Cylis and Adrian

Okay So I decided to start answering reviews here so I don't accidentally go over the AN Limit. This is a good thing since I'll be able to answer reviews faster! And since I'll probably always be on here you can poke me. So I'll start with reviews from chapter 7. But first I'd like to offer a special thank you to starchild because she went out of her way to find a way to contact me about the story being missing.I am very flattered that she went through the trouble.

Chapter Five: Rivelato Reviews

So first I'll say this. This chapter was made possible because of dazedandconfused. She left me this wonderfully large review which just made me giddy and bounce up and down that I literally spat 6 pages out the same day I read it. I just couldn't leave her hanging with a cliffy like that so here we are. Also O.o whoa that last chapter got me a lot of rates and reviews. Thank you guys! That's nice ego booster there.

@dazedandconfused I am soo sorry for nearly giving you a heart attack. I do hope this makes up for it. I know that cliffy was terrible of me but I just couldn't help it! It was to perfect NOT to end it there. Haha glad you like them as much as me. Ohh yes Lou will be getting himself into all kinds of trouble in the next chapter *hint hint* Eh don't worry to much about Adrian though he's not a Lovel or Luca problem. He's a Sinclair problem hehehe. Which Sinclair will fully take care of because Lou is his Pretty vampire.As for Lafayette he'll have to stay a mystery for a little while more being I have no plans for him....as of yet. Lou's sire I can't tell you to much about him for now because it'd ruin the suprise of the last chapter. But no sadly he's no longer living.

Lmao the Mr Smith line totally came out of no where for me. I was like hmm hey he's bribing let's call him Smith cause everyone knows Smith bribes everyone! Ahh yes they do indeed~

And yes very lucky me! What would I do if my favorite reviewer suddenly stopped showing up! Hah yes joining the water fight would have been fun. Now that Chance and Mika have found each other they're going to make take over!(As soon as Lovel get's them back that is) No Lovel has not had the pleasure of his brother's driving being Travis is always driving him around lucky for him. As for the lines xD They just pop out at me. Which one is your favorite? As for Chance you'll see at the end of this chapter about them but as for who took them...soon! Happy New Years even if you might see this late!

@iztybitzyspider </strong>Glad you like! Sorry about the cliffy but I can't help it! I have most of the way each chapter ends planned out so I can jump into the next one....I hope this chapter isn't seen as a cliffy O.O I don't think it was. I'm pretty surprised at how fast I'm getting these chapters out. Awe well I guess Adrian does need some love! Maybe if he's not that big of arsehole I'll give him some real love.</p>

@CelticThunderFan Woot! I'm glad you found it! Doesn't matter where you've been as long as you're here now!Oh boy do I have plans for once this is finish just you wait and see.

@girlygirl know I know I was cruel! But look! New Chapter same day you reviewed! Yes yes I'm telling all about Mika and Luca more Luca this chapter and Mika next chapter...Yes Lou it's been decided he shall stay! Oh Sinclair he's not bad at all...except maybe to Lou but he'll love it. O.O Heheh Awesomeee starting out the new year with my wolves! It's gonna be a damn good New Year!

Chapter Six:Luca Reviews

@dazedandconfused Omg I'm so sorrrry It took too long to get up I'm pretty I finished it just as you left that last review >.< Sorry! I hope you enjoy it when you finally get to it. xD Okay I'll explain that line Holy Fuck Biscuits. I'm mildly obsessed with Batman at the moment and me I'm a gamer. So me and my wifey were playing the other day when I nearly died and I yelled "HOLY FUCK BISCUIT BATMAN!" So that was one of two lines we said HAD to go into the story. Yes lucky them! Muwhaha Luca has finally revealed himself fully to the wolves! Glad you like the name. Because the name is what finally prompted me to turn it from an idea to a story. I was like O.o it's to great to waste! Oh Yes Adrian was peeved as you will see in this chapter. As for Mika and Chance...they're going to be missing for a few more chapters. Maybe little clips of them here and there.

As for you not having a life xD Uh I'm not one to talk as all my time is spilt between Mika and Gaming( yeah I'll admit I'm a mmorpg nerd T_T) I'm sooo sorry again it would have taken longer to update if I had added the Sin/Lou scene so expect the next chapter to start off with them. As soon as I finish this note I will start working on chapter 8 just because I made you miss this update by taking so long. Cheers!</p>

@itzybitzyspider That was probably the fastest update I will ever do O_O I'm happy you liked it I hope you like this chapter too.

@Jessie It's all apart of my plan you know to make everyone fall in love with my stories so when I finally get good enough to be published I'll already have a few people hooked~</p>

@smhint45 Ohh HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY! I'm glad you liked them~ You didn't even have to wait for the updates! Sadly Luca and Lou won't be a couple however! You'll like Luca's mate when he comes around! Hope this chapter clears up my versions of Omega wolves! Hope you had a great birthday!</p>

@kia Haha another in love with my story! seriously you all make me blush! I never expected this kind of reactions to my writings.</p>

@girlygirl Haha yes he's old so he's used to suits and he likes them and forces everyone else into them whenever he gets the chance(ergo Lou's suits) The car was a good car! She did well for her owner and will forever be remembered as The Car Who Could! OMG I hadn't even considered that far ahead but when I had Travis outside to see Lou stumble out the car I was like "He could have been his mate!" but it was too late Sinclair already owns Lou's arse haha. I had actually been tempted to write this:

He hurried down to his Alpha helping the wolf stand, he spared a glance as the driver’s seat was opened and a blue haired vampire climbed out looking disheveled. He snarled at the vampire causing him to jump and stare at him eyes wide.Travis's own eyes widened as he stared at the vampire. Holy Shit.

"You're my mate."

But that was a no-go so Travis is up for grabs! As for Adrian he's a bit of both.You'll see when Lou's back story is up. As for the rest of your questions I'll reveal later!

Chapters Seven: Storia Reviews

Detrix Adrian is just a little obsessively in love with Lou so that brings out his posessive tendencies~</p>

@dazedandconfuse Oh nos! I hope you get better soon! I always look forward to your reviews, Ah yeah that was just my email trying to screw me by sending important emails to the spam folder >.> But it's all taken care of actually had nothing to do with the reviews but I'm taking your advice anyway and starting the forum~ Again Hope you get better soon.

@Jessie I'm happy the story has caught your attention so fully! Um as for the cliffys I only had one Cliffy planned and that was the one about introducing Luca. I honestly didn't even consider that the end of this chapter would be seen as one. I will try to stop doing it.

@itzybitzyspider So sorrrry I didn't mean to! T_T The cliffies are not meant to be that way. I will try and get chapter 8 out ASAP so your brain doesn't melt xD As for Chance and Mika they'll be rescued....eventually.

@CelticThunderFan Just wow. Your review is very flattering. It's reviews like that this that make it worth writing. It just made me so happy that you think that highly of my story when I first started I didn't expect much to come from it. I fully agree there are a lot of stories out there that don't get the proper recognition heck I'm happy I managed to get a few regular readers.Be assured I'm not going to up and ditch you guys if I ever stop updating with no explanation assume my computer crapped out or internet ditched me.

Chapter Eight Seduzione Reviews

@starchilds I am too! Gods when I first wrote him in I was like meh he's one to be discarded later. But as I started writing his character quickly one of my favorite vampires. I'm having so much fun with him. Sadly the wolf was the Beta. As for the rest of the pack you'll see soon enough.</p>

iztybitzyspider xD the reason for that is I have wayyyyy to much free time. Literally loads of it. Hehe I remember when I was in school I had that sameeee problem. Have a test tomorrow it won't hurt to read one more chapter. Next thing I now I've finished the story and it's 4am.</p>

Katniss Everdeen Glad you're enjoying it. Hope you enjoy the new chapter.</p>

iztybitzyspider Yay seriously I was so worried about the smut scene the story was stopped for like three hours stuck at Sinclair's balls.Awe I'm sorry about the stomache I hope you feel better now. Oh don't worry Luca will find them and when he does heads will roll I tell ya!</p>

Detrix Ohh just wait till all three of them end up in a room together. That's when the sparkles shall truly fly.

Snowangel701 Glad you liked the smutty goodness~ I nearly got into so much trouble writing it *Me on skype with best friend* Hmm I wonder if a cockring would work. *Friend*.......~Awkward Silence~ *Me* [ [ :shutup:] ] Did I say that out loud O_O

Don't worry much about Chance and Mika they'lll be fine....though people might hate me for what I have to do to Chance...But yup! MPreg it shall be!! I can't wait to write the scene where Mika tells Luca. Um you know what I'm just going to reveal it right here right now. Luca has his own story. There I said it. That's what I've been hiding! That's why his mate isn't here! Just check my Bio!!

dazedandconfused Haha Well Adrian got wind of it and ohhh is he PEEVED. Just wait till he actually sees the incubus oh it's going to be wonderful.As for Luca refer to above^ or my Bio. I never thought it I'd be good at mystery but this is proving otherwise! And I'm glad you're feeling much better now!</p>

smhint45 Haha Yay I'm happy I was able to write something that you enjoy so much [:yahoo:]

EJ Oh you will see in the end Sinclair plans to keep that pretty little vampire all for himself *hint hint*

Sarkukka It always makes me happy when I get new readers! Chapter 9 is now up so go enjoy it! I love Lou and not just because I created him xD He's a hoot to write!

Chapter Nine Eclissi Reviews

Snowangel701 Yup he has kids. Oh they are very very pretty. Love however has a mouth on him that could rival Lou's~ I can't wait for them to meet.He also has a sword.

smhint45 Yes yes he is more about his Royal Highness shall be revealed SOON! Nope next chapter is not the last. I actually see 3 more chapters already. This could possibly turn into a 14-20 chapter story but don't quote me on that.

dazedandconfused xD Oh hun sorry did I freak you out with that remark? When I originally first started this I was lie gosh how am I going to even make it six chapters let alone 10! But as I started writing more things happened and developed which means the chapters are extending much longer than I thought. Chapter 9 was originally the big reveal where everything was going to slide right into place but Nope probably not for a few more chapters. As for the side stories Check my Bio....Nah Adrian isn't going to get staked I kind of like the arsehole now. How dare he make me like him! I even have a mate for him all picked out Haha Lou a damsel the poor guy he won't be getting a break anytime soon. As for the reviews this is a lot for me. I have this same story posted on Fiction Press and I got 13 reviews. Depressing. like 19 Followers and 16 Favorites but the reviews are what make me write. Without you guys this story probably wouldn't be as far along as it is. My goal for this story is 70 reviews hopefully! That will be a milestone for me. There won't be any ending anytime soon! Don't worry.

itzybitzyspider Don't worry to much if it gets TOO bad Luca will step in and clear everything right on up. Which will piss Adrian right the fluck off.Yup twins boys oh do I love them I can't wait to introduce them. Well he's not the king but he is something...XD Lou pregnant oh is that an idea....hm...O.o Let me think about it I might be able to come up with something. Haha Check my profile that's why it would have been able to end.

TRUgrit Luca is just full of surprises but slowly but surely they're all coming out there's only a couple left. Yes there be none of this wrapping up stuff! Everything will play out as it's meant to be.

addiena saffir Lou will eventually end up with Sinclair. Yes Adrian is possessive and slightly in love with him but that mostly stems from the fact Lou is the only family Adrian has left(as it is I've got a mate picked out for Adrian). Cylis is over six-hundred years olds that's why he knows Luca and Lou doesn't. Lou's only 150 years old and I mentioned Luca's been out the paranormal world for a long time newer vampires don't know him. Yes Lou is obvious to Adrian because Adrian is his older brother in his mind everything he's doing is just the work of a overprotective brother. Which will be explained in Lou's Seduction

Darkrose you just had to plant the idea! I'm so obsessed with it I can already picture what to write. So everyone tells me hell when I first started it was a fight to get 10 chapters now I have all this plot and characters and I have so much to write but if I tried to put it all in Mika's story it's over run so I've got to split it up. As you already know haha there's going to be plenty more to read even after I wrap up Mika's story.

Chapter 10 Eclissi Part Two

Snowangel701 I'm glad you liked it! Once I pictured it I was like...yes O_O Lou must kick some little snob shit's arse! The toilet was my favorite part~ maybe after I reveal a bit more of Adrian and Lou's back story you'll be able to see the three as a couple well a triple haha There's a really go explanation for Adrian's possessiveness. Ohh After chapter 12 I think I'll be able to reveal their summaries without it giving away what happens. Though I'm pretty sure from the titles you can make a few guesses. It had to be done! He'll be alright Chance will be extremely happy after the rescue!

dazedandconfused So sorry for the cliffy It's so hard when I don't realize it's a cliffy. Oh yeah Luca is mad protective of his vampires and Lou has grown on him a lot he won't let anything happen to the Childe as long as it's in his power to stop it. As for Tiny yes I think he'll have a place somewhere in there. I just have to find it I can't decide who's story to write him into. XD Snowing again maybe your snow causes me to update

shmint45 Chapter 12 should have some of your answers~

Jessie Why thank you! It's always a pleasure when I'm told I made an exciting chapter! At this point I'm surprising myself as well xD Everyone seemed to have loved the Lou fight scene!

itzybitzyspider Of course Lou is nothing but trouble~ Which is why he'll need someone to keep him line and stop him from doing Silly things. Yup Sinclair is hooked on the vampire at this point Lou might as well just give in and save himself all the trouble. As for who's in the cage I was going to reveal in chapter 11 but I decided Nah I don't want them to have a cliff so chapter 12 will start it off!

CelticThunderFan Another vote for the threesome Yay cause I'm reallly liking the It'd fit nicely into Lou's story. Chance will be fine.... eventually he'll forgive me when he has a mate to care for him! Luca is so close to getting them back he can taste it.

Detrix Yup as you can already see....I should probably start replying to these a lot sooner....Haha glad you liked the surprise! I just couldn't not give Lou his own story. xD All the back lash from Chance! I told my wife the responses and she goes “I'd have bitch-slapped you too”

starchild Oh he's going to get into a lot more trouble and not just because of Sinclair~ But he'll Sinclair there to bail him out. Also Sinclair and Adrian would never intentionally fully hurt Lou. Maybe a spanking here and a slight punishment there but nothing serious.Yup he's pissed and you'll see why next chapter~ I know and Mika could have escaped but he'd never leave Chance behind. As for where Marcus is....soon it shall all be blown wide open!

TRUgrit Right! Lou is just a little bit awesome and a lot of Epic. As for what Luca said he's a man that needs few words to get his threat across. As for who's with them you shall see soon! and Looks like we're heading towards a threesome!./p>

EJ Haha Luca knew what he was doing. He won't let anything bad happen to Lou and he'll make sure Sinclair treats him right.

blackroses I know I'm so ashamed! But they will be rescued soon! Remember the last three chapters have happened in one night! Haha looks like you'll be getting your threesome. Oh Sable was going to have a few things to say to Lou Sinclair wouldn't have liked it!....haha it's fine I do that sometimes too I have so many accounts with things linking to things getting my emails mixed up.

Chapter 11 Eclissi Part Three

Woot yay finally got around for these.

Snowangel701 Thank you xD Phew I didn't think I'd be able to write a good fight scene. I mean it plays out in my head okay but actually putting it into words just kills me. Ah yes Mystic *glomps him* I wuv him. His story is going to amuse the shit out of me and hopefully everyone else. It was set to originally take place after Luca's story but I know everyone will want Sinclair and Lou's story next!

lauradeth Haha I know funny thing though. Up until the moment Tristan opened the door O.o Alistair was originally the bad guy! The same goes for Marcus. When I originally planned this out Marcus was supposed to be the bad one but the moment I wrote his character I was like Fuck I like him O_O And I just couldn't kill him off. I felt bad killing Alistair off T_T But hey at least Luca helped him! And yes Alistair's mate died. Explained when we get a closer look at Luca new coven!. AND RIght! I love how badass he is! I don't know how Dominic's going to handle him! Haha don't be shy ask your questions cause I sometimes might go over some things (bad memory >.<) Hehe Tug-A-Lou idk why I did but I thought everyone would like it.

dazedandconfused aha sorry bad snow! Bad! Honestly I had no idea this was thriller it just seemed so normal to me. I think it's because I already know what's going to happen so it's not a surprise. Ohh just wait until the hospital scene where Luca/Lou/Sin/Sable/Adrian all end up in the same room! Yay haunted house that's the feel I was going for. Kind of like one of those houses you'd see in a old movie. Clearly the only thing to do with Lou is give him to Sinclair to keep and molest as he sees fit.

Mdelanay Oh awesome I'm glad you think so. I thought this was going to be a cliched story but happy you think otherwise.

CelticThunderFan Haha spanking god I'm going to have to work that in again. Sinclair in a jealous fit spanking him...Hehe the sex while it was totally unintended but god that chapter was so hard to start >.> Yeah Poor Rowling Vampires but all get better! Soon too~

EJ Ah sorry I confused I meant to cover this in that chapter but it totally slipped my mind. No Lou can't drink from Sinclair while he orgasms that's how he could become addicted, biting at any other time is fine. The reason Luca told Sinclair he couldn't feed Lou was because the magic in Sinclair's blood would have worked like a Aphrodisiac thus why they had to sex it up in the car to work it out of Lou's system. Vampires (well my vampires at least) bite and drink from their lover while they orgasm to enhance the experience which is why he once again gagged Lou. Hope this cleared it up!

itzybitzyspider xD I didn't think it was that action filled! For me it's okay this needs to happen next! and then this and let's throw some of this in! I'm glad I'm able to write in a way that makes sense >.< Fighting scenes aren't exactly my strong suite. Haha I was going for Creepy but scary is close enough!

Angel Yep! and He'll take very good care of his new coven. Even if he didn't want one in the first place he'll suffer the complications of coming back to the vampiric world!~

THE REST OF THE REVIEWS ARE ON THE NEXT PAGE AT THE BOTTOM

Edited by AriieObsession

Great! because I just thought of this awesome scene where Mika tells Luca he's pregnant xD Thanks for taking the time out to reply.

Awesome and Yup his name is Shammy he looks like an angel but he's a pure demon spawn!

Guest dazedandconfused

I didn't know where to ask this question so decided to post it here. Do you have any stories on AFF that you are reading and which you can recommend? I am always up to reading something new. :smartass:

I haven't had time to read lately since I'm writing but after I finish I wanted to check out "Husband for the Holidays" By project_amy when I have the time. There are also a couple stories by orbiting_jupiter that I liked.

Hey. I found you!! okay read chapter 8. I knew it, I knew it. Drugs. Bad bad Marcus!!! Glad everyone made it out of the house. My heart almost stopped!! Ok not really but whew! mpreg.... yeah I can see that....Mika's so special and all...the force is strong with that one (sorry Mr. Lucas couldn't help it). Hummmm my crystal ball says....Luca and Liam... :yahoo: And I was worried that Lou was the one who was going to get hooked. "I find myself wanting more, much more." so dramatic. LOL. And your 'smut' was on point. You done good, grasshopper. :smartass:

Awwww. Shammy looks like a little angel. And I know looks are deceiving. Hide the shoes!!! You'll love Husband for the Holidays. It's a wonderful well thought out story. I'm following it just like I'm following Mika's Pack...and several others. If I didn't have to work and sleep, I'd read all day and night. Which I do on my days off. HAHAHA.

Yay! I was found! Yes Bad Marcus..... :shutup: You have nooooo idea how tempting it was to stop it at the point where the house exploded it would have been so perfect...and Because of the MPreg the story is going to be a little bit longer since it's going to have a new mini sub-plot about the baby! As for Liam and Luca good guess xD but nope I didn't realize I had hinted at them having a relationship when Luca's mate appears he's literally going to say "Hm...that man was my mate" which may or may not almost cause a car wreck. Yay I've read enough smut so I've got some idea what to do xD Now I just have to get through with Lovel's and Mika's smut.

He's a little twat always bites me for no reason! then late at night when it gets cold he decides he wants to sleep in bed with me <_< Haha I would too! Working on Chapter 9 as we speak about 30% right I really want to get a update today but it might be tomorrow depending on my wife. She discovered we can get back on our game Vindictus so she's bound to trap me in that until 1am in the morning.....again.

Guest dazedandconfused

I don't know if you are planning on updating Mika's Pack tonight but if you do and I don't review right away it's because I am watching NCIS but I promise to check back later just in case. :yahoo:

I don't know if you are planning on updating Mika's Pack tonight but if you do and I don't review right away it's because I am watching NCIS but I promise to check back later just in case. :yahoo:

I'm half way through with the chapter right now so it'll be a early/late update xD I'm half working right now so it's taking some time but I'll try and finish it soon.

Guest dazedandconfused

Oh, I am not rushing you and take your time. I just wanted to let you know if you did update and I didn't review was because I was watching tv. I watching a movie called Braveheart on AMC right now. Pretty gruesome movie. :hiya:

xD I was watching that earlier! At this rate it's looking like the chapter won't be up till tomorrow or rather 3amish Pacific time :bash:

Guest dazedandconfused

I will keep an anxious eye out, promise, don't rush or anything. :dots: Oh, I was wondering do you watch the Walking Dead on AMC? I love that show and can't wait until the new episodes start in Feb. :dance: If you have seen it, whose your fav character? I really like Daryl and hope they don't kill him off or anything. :behead: I think he's pretty cool and would want him by my side in a zombie apocalypse. The Govenor is more scarey than the zombies. :Eye:

Omg yes! and Mine too! Mostly cause I lovedddd him in Boondocks Saints :flirtysmile: I Know I'm like Feb why can't you be here already it needs to hurry up or else :bat: Me and my friend who's obsessed with WD have our zombie plan all worked out. After going to Australia picking up my best friend we're to meet up with him and then start a zombie Arena.

Guest dazedandconfused

Oh, oh, oh, oh!!!!! :yahoo: I wanna go too and be part of your group, we will kick zombie butt, LOL. :sado:

I've never seen boondock saints but will have to check it out just to see my Daryl in it. I've gotta to get bed now. "Goodnight"

You must he's awesome in it and totally! The more the merrier! :2tubs: Night! Chapter hopefully will be up when you wake up xD

Guest dazedandconfused

Thank you for updating in time for my morning coffee! You are the best! I've gotta go to work but will check back later. Have a nice day and thanks for the entertaining chapter. I want to hug Chance and Lou so everyone group hug~~~~~~~ :twirl:

Dazed and Confused.... here's the group hug. Wasn't last nights episode of NCIS wrenching? That's my faaaaavorite show. Poor Zeva and director Vance. sob sob.

Arlie: don't you dare make Chance suffer too long. Is Marcus the mystery wolf who spoke to Mika? Adrian and Cylis??Yeah!! That's a good match. Do not bring that nymph back. He hurt my Lou! But Lou took care of him. Yeah!!! I hope whatever Luca whispered in his ear scared the beejeezus out of him. HaHa. Of course you have to make this story longer, there's alot you have to cover. Mpreg, Luca's mate, So end date should be sometime in April???? I checked out the updated bio..... Yippeee :dance: more stories. Whoo Hooo!!!!!!!

And for you Walking Dead fans, should'a been here in Atlanta when they were filming in September. I'm not a fan but the news media always lets us know when they're filming and where the road closures will be. They had casting call for 'zombies' in the summer. And an ex-co-workers wife was in the first scene of the premier episode. That's my six degrees of separation connection. heehee.

I'm sorrrrry :cry: It had to be done! It's the set up to where Chance meets his mate! No it's not the wolf that's in the cage with them. But as soon he's rescued they'll find each other! I promise um the reason for the cliffhangers well, you either get a cliffhanger with a quick update. Or No cliffhangers but much, much slower updates. But Lou kicked some arse :rofl: I was was sitting thinking what to write for that chapter (see I have a basic plotline but even I don't know what happens in the chapters until I start writing.) and suddenly I looked at my giraffe Phil and I was like I want Lou to put someone's head in a toilet.

@girlygirl He won't! I promise it'll only be a few hours...and I'm not answering that :shutup: You and your guesses! As for Adrian and Cylis I had to put up a poll xD There were so many responses! Someone even wanted just Lou and Adrian! I've decided Adrian isn't such a bad guy his and Lou's history will be brought to light in Lou's Seduction. Haha I'm sorry but the Nymph will be back in Lou's Seduction as well xD Don't worry though Lou's gonna put the smack down on him :wwe: Haha the Mpreg will be covered! But Luca's mate won't be introduced until his story which is bound to be much longer than Mika's from what I can tell all that's left for Mika's is the big reveal, getting the rest of the shifter's back, Luca being a straight badass :dualpistols: Mika getting pregnant which all could be only about 4-5 chapters worth of stuff. Truthfully everything was suppose to end right after Mika and Chance were rescued and then he and Lovel had some :sex: which is where the side stories come in to fill in everything else.I'll probably reveal Luca's summary after this or the next chapter.

OHHH So lucky O.o I'm stuck here in boring ole hot Arizona. That's freaking lucky I wanna be a zombieeee!

Guest dazedandconfused

I was just wondering if we will be seeing more of the wood nymph Sylvia and whether he will be causing more trouble for Lou even though Luca threatened him with something. Oh, and will we ever find out what Luca whispered in Sylvia's ear that scared him so much? Hey, Girlygirl, I envy you living in Atlanta where the WD is filmed. So, you don't want to play an extra Zombie in it, LOL? Have you ever seen or met any of the actors? :drool:

Yup the little prick is going to be there to annoy the crap out of Sinclair and just generally piss everyone off. But he'll get his...however this won't be till Lou's Seduction which is after Luca's Wolf Coven but probably before Mystic's Fairy haven't decided the real order yet but I'm sure everyone wants to see Lou's story first. As for what Luca whispered...I'll probably reveal it sooner or later

Guest dazedandconfused

Ooooh, ooooh, ooooh, by any chance is Chance's mate Lafayette? I saw you updated chapter 11 so will be reading it soon and then will leave you a review. :dance:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.