Click Here!

Leveling.

DarkInuLord

So I noticed that HP and strength isn't pre-set for levels, that's nice and all... But I keep getting killed in counterattacks, by people 1 level higher, and people 2 levels lower are killing me first shot...

Is there certain ways to work on raising one of the stats, instead of the other? Like, does using a certain item to restore points, help raise a stat? Since the last few levels, I rarely used health potions, but my HP raised by 1/4 as much as my strength did.

To raise stats requires attacks. But to make it so that your stats are at their highest requires a potion. did you notice that if a user attacks you and loses that they LOSE experience points?d

As to the potion, I've taken to using the general restorative (I forget the name) which restores both HP and STR stats at the same time. Those seem to work better.

There are some addon items I'm looking into as well, but I probably won't get to them until tomorrow sometime.

• 3 weeks later...

In reguard to the stats.. I donno if this is what DarkInuLord was talking about but...

Why are there people lower of lower levels with higher HP and STR than me?

How is this determined? I find it kinda odd and just really wanted to know what's up?

Ok... so I just reread the tutorial and feel kinda stupid...

But I STILL don't think it's all that fair... ~pouts~

There has to be another way to increase stats...

What about a kind of practice battle mode within the guilds? To practice on each other? You can increase you HP and STR but NOT your level... just an idea...