Here's a challenge to ANY writer!

Guest Wizardng 101

Guest Wizardng 101

Ok, so this is gonna be a betrayal/lying challenge about Hermione

Here's what HAS to be done

1) Hermione is betrayed, or lied to, by the order

2) Hermione switches sides

3) She may be paired with any death eater, or even Voldie

4) Ginny MUST join Hermione on her side at some point!

5) romance, no angst, and major bonus points if the fic is funny

6) Greater than 50,000 words total

7) Hermione is very powerful, and surpasses just about anyone. Basically a strong female lead. But here's the fun part, she's submissive in bed.

Everything below is optional, but suggested

Strongly

1) Hermione is either paired with Snape or Voldie

2) Voldie takes a major liking to her, makes her his favorite, or inner circle queen? whatever, point given!

3) Ginny should totally end up with Blaise, or Draco

4) If Ron's a complete and utter Prat to Hermione, and maybe gets seriously injured, then bonus points

5) If Albus is a meddling old fool. Bonus. Points.

So I'm extremely well aware that this could take months to accomplish fully, BUT I'm asking anyone who accepts this challenge to please post the link as soon as they have the first chapter up AS LONG AS YOU PLAN TO FINISH IT! Everyone hates an abandoned fic.

Anyone who accepts this challenge earns a big major thanks from me and my group!!!

• 1 month later...

I got to say. Not only am I not interested in this challenge I'm surprised anyone is.

Because entitled much? You demand that someone write your long complicated plot, (incredible a-canonical and ooc plot that someone has to try and make it work for you) and then you demand it has to 50,000 words long. (Are you any kind of writer? Because that's a freakin novella)

And then you whine about how unreliable fanfic authors are how you must totally promise to finish it if you start. Because people don't have real lifes or anything. They can't start something in good faith and then not able to finish it.

so... yeah, No.

As a writer, you have me scratching my head here. I'm not seeing how you can do what is asked without angst of any kind. To change sides, you're going to need angst on someone's part to make a decent fic, honestly. Not to mention fics with no angst tend to make the leads Mary Sue/Gary Stu's.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.