Click Here!

Account Deletion

Guest qwertyuiop

Guest qwertyuiop

How do I terminate my AFF.net account? And, in extension, how do I terminate this one? I think it's ridiculous that I have to get a forum account in order to ask how I delete my author account.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, you needed to scroll down to the bottom of any author's page to see mail the owner link to e-mail the owner to have your account deleted.

Please e-mail Jaxxy at this address: admin@adult-fanfiction.org

You will have to click the link to e-mail Jaxxy.

HTH.

Beth

DemonGoddess061,

I had not realised the process was so simple.

Please can you delete my account Knorg from the forum.

(For clarity, if it is acceptable I wish to retain my archive account as a review account)

Thank you.

Done. And, as I said, you don't have to have a forum membership to belong to the archive. They are separate programs. Aside from that, there are plenty of areas open for guest posting/viewing etc. In the end, it's up to the USER where they want to play in any given site, you know. ^_^

Hi, do you think you can delete my account of delacour_girl22? I made an account because I wanted to post a story, but I couldn't even reply to this forum post to ask you to do this and definitely couldn't even find the "add a story" button anywhere, if you could tell me why this happened and help me post my story I'll be very grateful.Betty

Guest Robert08

DemonGoddess,

Here is the link to my profile as well as the review. The review was made while I had a previous accont. I deleted my account without deleting the review. I created my account again to delete the review, but it will not let me. If you could do this that would be great. I just would not like my screen name on here. I emailed a few times before, but I have yet to receive a reply. Hopefully, this time it works. Thanks.

http://anime.adult-fanfiction.org/authors.php?no=1296843477

http://movies.adult-fanfiction.org/review.p...mp;no=600091004

Hi, do you think you can delete my account of delacour_girl22? I made an account because I wanted to post a story, but I couldn't even reply to this forum post to ask you to do this and definitely couldn't even find the "add a story" button anywhere, if you could tell me why this happened and help me post my story I'll be very grateful.Betty

Betty,

First of all, you're in the forum, not the archive. So, to create a login for the archive so you can publish, click here. Also, if you continue to have problems after you register in the archive, we are more than happy to help you out. :blink:

Robert,

I'll see to it that your request is handled. As to why you could not delete the review, you can only do that while logged in with the account which CREATED the review.

Guest Robert08

Yeah, it's still there. Weird, huh? I know you'll take care of it though - I don't mean to bug you. That's just the reason I got on here again, to figure out how to

delete the reveiw...so if that can be done, I'd really appreciate it.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...