Click Here!

Sess/Kag fanfic Kryptonite

Guest Dawn

I read this story awhile ago and loved it but when i went back the other day to read it again i couldn't find it anywhere. If you know the author or where i could read this story i would appreciate it. Thanks.

• 7 years later...
3 hours ago, Guest Euryphaessa said:

Is there any way i could get access it to download it, it is one of my favorite stories?

We do not allow, and never will allow solicitations to download hard copies of stories pulled by authors, nor will we allow offers to distribute hard copies of stories pulled by authors. We respect both the author’s ownership of their intellectual property, and their decision for removing a story.  At the very top of this and every other Search request category, we clearly state the following:

If you know the piece of fiction that someone is searching for is removed from the site, but you retained a personal copy, please do not pass the story around. If the story is taken down either by the Author or Moderator staff there is a reason behind it that must be respected.”

Those are not idle words. Any further requests for copies will be deleted, and could result in account deletion for registered users.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.