Click Here!

harry and snape at a potion conference

Guest Rita

I cant remember much about the story but Harry, for some reason, accompanies Severus to a potion conference or convention or something (maybe as an apprentice...) At one point when Harry is working with one of the other masters' assistants they offer to 'save' him from snape, and for some reason an important potion master takes an interest in harry over the other aspiring masters. As part of the convention there are a few competitions... and i think there might be a part where harry goes off to sev's favorite restaurant and convinces the chef to give sev lessons as a gift (though that might be a different story)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Almonda

Last week I read a fic, where Harry accompanies Severus to a potions conference in Barcelona. But in this fic he is not an apprentice but goes under the disguise of another name (as Mr. H.Black) and as an investor. After a conflict with a conference member that gets too touchy, Harry leaves for one of Sev´s favourite restaurants. This is one of the best HP fanfics that I have read!

This fic is called It All Started With A Visit To Gringotts by jadedragon36 and you can find it on ff: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4608235/1/

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.