Click Here!

Trying to find a fic.

Guest Kashim27

Guest Kashim27

Hi all I'm trying to find "Spectacular Spider-Man: Primal Instincts" adult fanfic, it was on the site & now its gone. If anyone has a copy or the author can give me one thanks!

As we state, over and over,

If you know the piece of fiction that someone is searching for is removed from the site, but you retained a personal copy, please do not pass the story around. If the story is taken down either by the Author or Moderator staff there is a reason behind it that must be respected.

You may feel free to ask about the author, but do not solicit hard copies of other people's work here.

A quick Google search led me to a story recommendation, http://comics.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600060611. The link is blank meaning 1 of 2 things: the author downed the story, or our mods did. As I can find no record of moderator action for the story, it wasn't them, it was the author. Please respect their wishes.

You may always ask if anyone knows who the author is, or where the story may be posted but please understand that we do not accept asking for unauthorized copies.

Thank you.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.