Click Here!

Logan/Jean Gray

moss gypsy

Howdy, ya'll ^^

Years ago, I read a steamy Logan/Jean fic, although I don't remember what site I found it on, the title, or the author. What particularly stands out in my mind about the fic was that all the chapter titles were related to poker (Duces Wild, One-Eyed Jacks, etc.)

In one chapter, Logan is reading Milton's "Paradise Lost" and decided that Eve must have been a red-head.

In another chapter, the X-Men are having a meeting, during which Logan is thinking of what he wanted to do to Jean, who was reading his mind. Then she started sending him mental images to fuck with him, and at the end of the chapter, Gambit (being empathic) got all flustered and told Logan to do her or forget her, just get it over with.

Another chapter I remember is Jean working out in the Danger Room when Logan comes in. She's running on a tredmill, and then Logan comes in and starts practicing tai-chi.

Throughout the story, Jean and Logan's affair goes deeper and deeper. She even starts wearing black clothing, instead of the red she normally wore because of Scott's visor.

Is this ringing a bell with anyone? If so, drop me a line and let me know where I can find this fic.

Thanks yall!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.