Click Here!

Remus/Sirius Pairing.

Solaris

I have no idea why these two just seem to be so gay with the fans, but I love seeing any story that has them together.

It seems that both men have been hurt before and I can tell that they favor each other's presense more then any of the others, except when it comes to Harry. They are there for him like two Godfathers wanting to aid their Godson who never had the real love of a father raising him from a baby.

So what do you think about this pairing?

Beth

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest Riddim Mistress

lol very hot! my second fav pairing. My first is Sev/Lily hehe. I think Sirius is rough and playful and just right to balance out timid wittle Remus XD

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Well... their love was so canon ...until Jo killed Sirius ( :wub: Yay for Bellatrix!) and mutilated Remus' and Tonks' personalities ( :lurk: ) to get them into proper heterosexual marriage. :throwup:

Oh, and then killing both of them in the (godawful) final battle with no emotional impact whatsoever. Just one sentence about them being dead... wow, what a strong feeling about the casualties of war, especially as it was written from Harry's POV and he was quite close to Remus and liked Tonks too. Even an average fanfiction writer handles character deaths better, for fuck's sake.

By the way... I wonder why Sirius wasn't expelled from Hogwarts when he tried to bloody kill Severus? Oh, it can't have anything to do with Dumbledore's ( :blink: ) blatant Gryffindor favouritism...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.