2. 2. Second Point

• Nathaniel
    • Snape
    • Charlie
    • Colin & Dennis (Package)
    • Colin

Story: Dark Knight

Author: NeuroticNeko (xDAISUKIx)

Summary: Harry didn't expect much from the rest of his life. One day he falls into a coma- and emerges as a part of an ancient race. Harry's Scath wants to do things that he really thinks he shouldn't but does anything ever listen?

Rating: MA+

Warnings: The usual...

The deal:

Well, this is my first full-length Harry Potter fanfic and i'm just letting the readers decide who should be Harry's third and fourth mates, (First two will be two out of Sebastian, Ryr and Draco).

The first poll i'm holding is for the third mate, so rest easy if your fave doesn't get chosen- if a lot of people vote and there is a clear advantage for two characters i will scrap the second poll and take the first two most voted for characters and make them the third and fourth.

I apologize for silly me posting the poll on the fic when i should have posted it here...

These are the starting numbers for this poll (as have been voted on by readers off of this page):

Nathaniel: 7

Snape: 21

Charlie: 11

Colin & Dennis: 8

Colin: 2

Anyway, even non-members can vote!!!

All you have to do is leave a comment at the bottom of this page and put your opinion on it. If your a member i'd appreciate it if you used the poll instead.

THE RULES: Each person has TWO POINTS. Both can be spent on one character or on two different ones.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest LizaPotter

To be completly honest I would have liked to have some OMC from you to vote for but I really liked cute curlyhaired Colin with honey vanilla magic It was such an awwww moment for me ;)

Hi! Great story! I would like to vote for Colin and if I can I would like to add Blasie Zabini to the vote or the next vote if there is one for the next mate. If I can't vote for Blasie put both on Colin.

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.