Click Here!

kim possible moresome fic

kagome26isawsome

I probably was looking in the wrong spot but the story is kim was on a mission but it was different...she was betrayed by a mayor or something and this evil guy (not drakken or the others) saved her as a sex slave and pumped her with a drug...she was saved by ron and shego and well the only way to save kim was for her to have sex....everyone they know has a sex group that meets with each other and have sex..

.the first chapter is kim comes back from Mankeys house and gets startled by ron who dominates her...forgetting Bonnie was upstairs tied to their bed....kim and ron are married

I read this fic many times and wanted to read it again...someone help please!

• 4 months later...
Guest Guest_ThatOneGuy

I probably was looking in the wrong spot but the story is kim was on a mission but it was different...she was betrayed by a mayor or something and this evil guy (not drakken or the others) saved her as a sex slave and pumped her with a drug...she was saved by ron and shego and well the only way to save kim was for her to have sex....everyone they know has a sex group that meets with each other and have sex..

.the first chapter is kim comes back from Mankeys house and gets startled by ron who dominates her...forgetting Bonnie was upstairs tied to their bed....kim and ron are married

I read this fic many times and wanted to read it again...someone help please!

That would be "Late Night Home." Story number 600040966. Currently at Cartoons > Kim Possible > Threesomes/Moresomes > Middle of page 2.

Late Night Home by Zaratan
Following the adventures of Kim Possible and friends into their adult years, and the interesting choices and friends they have. M/F, M/F/F, M/M/F, Orgy, D/s, Humil, Language, Oral, Spank, Anal
Posted : 2007-06-08 -:- Edited : 2008-10-06 14:09:19 -:- Read Reviews

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.