Click Here!

Stories without tags.

Aysha c.c.

very good question! And, yes, you should. To report them, please send the story link or ID number to tos_team@adultfanfiction.net or hit the lil report link on the bottom of the story, whichever is easier. Make sure you tell us what the issue is on them so we know what to look for. Or, if it's easier on you, you can report em here.

Three

Collection of threesomes

+M through R > Roughnecks: Starship Trooper Chronicles
Author [Cracknecks] -:- Rated [Adult+] -:- Chapters [2] -:- Published [september 7th, 2012] -:- Updated [November 25th, 2012] -:- Hits [241] -:- Reviews [0] -:- Average / Total Vote [- / 0]

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is what I meant not one tag at all. personaly I don't even click on a story without tags but I think everyone should follow the most basic of the roules.

OK, we'll take a look and see what we can determine! Just some FYI; if they are what we call 'current', uploaded within the last week, we'll get to them on our normal sweep of the archive. But this one appears to have been missed and we'll handle it.

Edited by Danyealle

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.