Click Here!

So, What Are Your Favorites?

haruha_raharu

So, no posts yet in this subforum. I thought it'd be nice to list some of our favorite stories on this site (specifically, the anime section of course) that involved threesomes or moresomes, just so there's something here. I'll start.

Weapon of Mass Destruction (Love Hina, by thebigW)

-A long-running Love Hina fanfiction with double digits in chapters. Involves two threesomes, Keitaro/Haruka/Mitsune in chapter 4, and Keitaro/Motoko/Mutsumi in chapter 10.

The Trinket (Love Hina, by hawker_748)

-A one-shot Love Hina fanfiction with one long threesome between Keitaro, Motoko, and Motoko's older sister Tsuruko.

Unfortunately, those are about all I can name, mainly because I'm not familiar with most of the fanbases that are popular on this site, and also because I only read the "good kind" of three/moresomes. In other words, anything with more than one M and it ain't passing through my eyes.

So let's see how long it takes before the first reply. I've written a few stories with three/moresomes myself, and if you like them, feel free to mention it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest Yaoi lover XD

This is not a fan fic but an original you can find in adultfanfiction

The Carnallie storys by Passhenette1

http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/authors.php?no=1296860793

1. Carnalli Complex

2. A carnalli christmas (oneshot)

3. Chronic Carnalli Complex (Second Installment)

I read this and realy enjoyed it, its a moresomes from a threesome up to a fivesome

I liked it cause it was a story, not just plain put together smut with nothing else

Im not saying that it didnt have smut, cause it had that with spades (really hot smut XD)

But it didnt just have that, it had action with it as well, with fast cars, kidnappings,

cops, a guy dressed up as a cop, toys, hot brothers ( thats what the story was about the brothers),

the drama was fun to read without it being to much.

• 2 months later...
Guest mishi gohiku

any favorite pairing? Threesome or moresome...

Books: HP: Hermione, Harry & Ron

Movie: None

Cartoons: Avatar TLA: (cest) sokka,katara & Zuko

Anime: Inuyasha: Inuyasha, Sesshomaru & Kagome

Fav pairings are

Zutara. Zuko Katara

sessgome. Sesshomaru Kagome

hermarry. Hermione Harry

• 6 months later...