Click Here!

Tomb Raider: Fat Man Chronicles, review and discussion thread.

MorbidFantasy

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Just a foreigner

first please forget my typo~this new update took me days to finish reading it

about chap.42~did they just put it in her from under then gather it in a bucket and put it back in her through her mouth!!??that was some strong taste…can`t say i enjoy it much but it sure is a scene in it`s own...

about chap.43~ah so much hentai anime feels to it.seems like Lara has some sort of Stockholm syndrome in develop(me likey)...

my feel to the new update~nobody will cherish a rental car even if it was a rari or lambo...don`t you think there are way too many cocks involved in this story?

we love to see Lara(the TOMB RAIDER character) in distress not just a random girl who got blackmailed into a sexslave…

great writing as always and i`m looking forward for next update:)

• 5 weeks later...

Chapter 44: Ohk Eshivar is up

I actually got the idea for this chapter from a much earlier draft for the Dig chapters (Hanson’s arc with Lara inside the temple)

The “philosopher stone” is still very much its own entity, but is connected/related to the blue eitr from Tomb Raider: Legend’s plot.

However, Natla’s consciousness has somehow merged with the blue energy, now sharing space with the stone and altering its directives. The opening scene of 44 is taken from the dialogue from “Lara’s Shadow” DLC.

This chapter was the solution to some of the writers block I’ve been suffering from which was how to tie everything together cohesively without accidentally writing in a bunch of conflicting backstory.

The Arab Prince arc is about to commence, so this chapter serves to introduce or mention some of its players:

Trellick, nicknamed “Mr. Interpol” by Lara, recognized her by name but not by face in their first meeting.

Damian, ex-pat from Texas, works for Trellick in his illegal arms business.

Takashi “The Otaku” Takamoto- This character I had a lot of fun planning because it helps with the revelation that Gordo is a big fat liar, and half the stuff that comes out of his mouth is make belief. The call back to McGee “KingMcGee” from the chapters I wrote 10 years ago was also fun to include. In case some of you missed it, Takashi was one of the prison “guards”, and the baton he used to violate Lara in the prison arc is the same baton crafted from the Shogo’s broken staff.

Shogo Takamoto- play TR: Legend for his bio or watch the cutscenes on youtube. His backstory is the same except here he didn’t die and he’s Takashi’s father.

Prince Samir- mentioned in this chapter which will tie into his appearance in the chapters to come.

Chapter 45: The Arabic Prince #1: False Flag Operation is up

I really enjoyed fleshing out Trellick and Damian, and will be filling in their backstory as we go along. Kitty and Anika also get small speaking roles.

Gordo is spending this chapter hanging out with his coworkers Takashi and Vladim, butting heads but maybe sharing ideas.

Edited by MorbidFantasy

On 7/19/2018 at 4:08 PM, Guest Just a foreigner said:

first please forget my typo~this new update took me days to finish reading it

about chap.42~did they just put it in her from under then gather it in a bucket and put it back in her through her mouth!!??that was some strong taste…can`t say i enjoy it much but it sure is a scene in it`s own...

about chap.43~ah so much hentai anime feels to it.seems like Lara has some sort of Stockholm syndrome in develop(me likey)...

my feel to the new update~nobody will cherish a rental car even if it was a rari or lambo...don`t you think there are way too many cocks involved in this story?

we love to see Lara(the TOMB RAIDER character) in distress not just a random girl who got blackmailed into a sexslave…

great writing as always and i`m looking forward for next update:)

Chap.42
There’s a hidden element of the supernatural in this chapter that I revealed in chap44, where it is shown that sources of the blue energy have the ability to alter people’s behavior. Also, 44 reveals that Natla’s consciousness is having some control over the blue energy, and may actually be trying to accomplish something using Lara. It’s kinda of like how Hanson and Lara only spent less than a hour total over 3 days inside the temple but somehow he hallucinated fucking Lara, marrying her, and taking over her life and professional prestige. Basically, the blue energy can influence people into action, but can cause some people to trap themselves in an imagined reality, while physically becoming enthralled to the blue energy. I’ll try to be clear in the writing what scenes are being imagined and what scenes are in the real world.

Chapt43
I’ve been trying to take Gordo in this netorare direction as a character (in this instance, the netorare partner Lara is being stolen away from is her figurative marriage to her archaeological profession). Because there’s more erotic value to having new men torment Lara in new ways, I’ve decided to dial back Gordo’s BDSM role for now.

You’re completely right about the number of cocks. After a while the number looks meaningless, although I promise there’s some meaning to it.. I tend to bounce around between M/F and Multi/F chapter to chapter just to change things up. Currently, I’m trying to set a tempo of more scenes with Lara and only a few people punctuated by occasional spikes in participants. Some of Lara’s masters will have very little sexual interest in her, instead using her to further their own aims. Trellick is one example of this.

Yeah, in the coming chapters I’m going to try to put Lara in situations where she can flex her professional skills.

Thanks for the feedback, it’s good for me to have a gauge on what story elements appeal to readers.

Chapter 44-46 “The Arab Prince #2-4” is up, here are the comments.

In the new updates, I definitely borrowed a lot of ideas from HunterOpera’s Reins of the Tomb Raider fic. The use of Lara’s title of “Duchess” as a pet name, the cavity search, and the pony tail, although I did have a kitten tail in a much earlier chapter (which was posted ages ago)

I haven’t written it yet, but the introduction of the tail might be leading up to some sort of pony-girl scenario, let me know if if you guys would like to see something like that.

A long time ago, I had posted rough drafts for “The Arab Prince” which included a scene with Lara and Prince Adil of house Saud. That scene is still relevant to the current narrative, and will take place sometime after Lara arrives at Samir’s summer palace.

Adil’s bio as detailed in an earlier post in this thread is still the same. He’s Samir’s nephew, and is more morally upright than most of the male characters in this story (although I’m not going to make him a hero or a saint)

Let me know what scenes you guys would like to see Samir impose on Lara. I have two chapters in the pipe being worked on to complete the sea voyage part of this arc, to lead into Lara’s second week in Trellick’s service.

Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Just a foreigner

just finished 44. and 45.

this took me days to read...but i really enjoy it:lol:

very well written as usual but kinda feels there are more pushing story forward less sexual intercourse describe(yaknow the 3 BBC:sex:).the pisser thing was a nice touch thoB-)

never playthru any TR games but google tells a lot.seems like some sort of magical power will be the final solution for Lara to get even...still can`t imagine how that`s gonna be done tho:rolleyes:

Lara has always been tough as nails and feisty in the game and in FMC...but near the end of chap43. when she finally(tricked) say “Vincent… please… help…” this part really got me.the essence and beauty of fanfic(IMO lol).

going to read the new chaps

thanks for your hard work.:thumbsup:

Guest Just a foreigner

3 chaps a day...what a weekend!

46.feel a little mission impossible action movie style to it! almost like Paula Patton seductive scene in MI4 and then someB-)

47.IIRR 2000hours means 8Pm not 10Pm XD. the sudden doggy style urine stimulate/rape scene remind me that she was not an sexy agent in disguise but a well known archaeologist/royalty force to conduct prostitute...and the Arab prince step by step do treat her like one…btw who havn`t ever done it in the pool as a kid:P

48.ah the sidekicks got a go scene got me thinking~does it feel good to anal fuck right after the girl been anal-fisting?won`t it be a little loosen:shifty:

i have a problem~the Arab prince was not part of the organization. then his men all watched Lara(and know who she was) been fucked in the ass by Damian and 3 BBC then send to walk with a tail in the butt and peeing herself while walking pass...will that not lead to her identity publicized and her worst nightmare>the family reputation be ruined?

new chaps got the tempo(sex scene – story telling) balanced nicely

may i ask where Vincent go? all 3 chaps no showing kinda curious how you gonna arrangement the new relationship of the two post Lara`s Stockholm syndrome or maybe you just drop that(kinda like that tho)^_^

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Once again posting to ask if your incredible story; Tomb Raider: Fat Man Chronicles has;

• made any progress
  • or if you are willing to release further plot ideas, outlines or synopsis of the intended plot, so everyone can see ideas on how your story may continue (hopefully) for a long time to come!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Upon rereading your excellent story, I noticed you had the doppelganger (the inhumanly strong, durable, yet still near perfect clone of Lara Croft) seemingly survive the events of the game Tomb Raider: Underworld.

What happened to that... individual/creature, and will she/it appear in your story assuming it will continue.

In addendum;
with Lara in Saudi Arabia, an idea that occurred to me is Lara being humiliated by being forced to wear a burka OVER a series of bondage gear; 
a waist cincher, a hobble dress, breast harness, posture collar, arm bindings, etc.

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...
Guest Just a foreigner

Hey another annual checking here

Can`t believe inflation now make living harder then COVID

Hope the best for you and stay healthy

• 4 months later...

Guess who’s back.

Site appears to be on the fritz. Just tried to upload 2 chapters and they’re not showing up. Is that why I haven’t seen anything new from fellow TR degenerate CrossroadsMk2?

Here are the chapter links. I may do some further cleaning up and continuity proof reading as I work on 52/53, but the main text should be there to stay.

Do read (and enjoy, hopefully) before clicking on spoilers below

Chapter 50: The Arab Prince #6: Prelude To Bacchanal
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vIy2N4SbEyUkS6odFQIjjHjRFtbO9uY5O-gi-8Ma3oA/edit?usp=sharing

Chapter 51: The Arab Prince #7: Bacchanal
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FDARJRS3oBiU6KDnY-cmAptFJIKluJ15-c3eVYHtaOc/edit?usp=sharing

Spoilers (and begging for feedback)

Spoiler

Questions for post reading of Chaps 50 and 51:

There will be at least two more events aboard Samir’s ship.
One involving Shogo, Collins, and an undetermined number of VIPs.
Another for an as of yet undecided VIP (singular)

Current draft pick for the VIP: African warlord, owner of a diamond mine

I’m open to requests for specific scenes/details folks might want to see.

Also open to alternative ideas for potential VIP identities that Lara might see in lieu of the diamond mine owner, or ideas for VIPs that she might later meet out in the real world.

Character prerequisites for VIPs is obviously that they must fit into the elite status types that would fit the bill for Samir’s exclusive pleasure ship.

That’s 52/53 covered. If one of you degenerates comes up with interesting VIP backstories that tickles my fancy, I can work them into future chapters.

Edited by MorbidFantasy

Guest Just a foreigner

The long wait pays off😁

but I kinda lost in the story line here ~ how many magical power infecting Lara ? the blue hue and now Natla or Natla is the blue hue form the story beginning ?

can`t wait for the doppelganger to get on stage 😍

Have you give Kitty specific identity yet ? maybe the movie -taken-`s not been saved daughter will fit 😆

so good to see you back on the story 

always look forward to it

4 hours ago, Guest Just a foreigner said:

The long wait pays off😁

but I kinda lost in the story line here ~ how many magical power infecting Lara ? the blue hue and now Natla or Natla is the blue hue form the story beginning ?

can`t wait for the doppelganger to get on stage 😍

Have you give Kitty specific identity yet ? maybe the movie -taken-`s not been saved daughter will fit 😆

so good to see you back on the story 

always look forward to it

I will probably be writing another “Key#” chapter that fills in the overarching lore of the mystical elements of FMC

Blue energy is sort of a catch-all McGuffin that includes the blue eitr that Natla sank into at the end of TR: Underworld, the same energy that enthralled Amelia Croft in TRU.

The basic premise is that Natla maintained her consciousness even while her body was dissolved by the blue eitr, so now she is projecting her will through wherever there is eitr or similar types of energy sources (Samir’s ring, Peru’s temple site) and manipulating the minds of people near those energy sources.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.