Click Here!

Small Error

MistressAlleycat

Since this site is constantly updated and worked on, I doubt my little problem will fall on deaf ears (or be seen by blind people, since this is all typed up and not spoken).

On the author pages, other than the drop down menu on the biography (which helps if the author has written a lot of stories), the bottom "quick links" don't post every archive we wrote it. It posts the main bulk of the archives but not the ones with the few written in them and the drop down menu doesn't help, either.

My problem: I can't find out how to get into one of my Resource fics/posts without following the link provided in the email (I got a new review). I think there should be a Resource link at the bottom of my page with the other links that I've posted in.

Just a suggestion because I wouldn't be able to check out my Resource archive if I hadn't followed the link and back-trailed to the page itself. What if I never got some email about a new review and wanted to work on what I had posted? I wouldn't be able to find it quickly without scanning the site.

Other than that, great work!

Kitty

Evidently when the archives were split up, it was decided to only show the archives that held story content-- I think the Resources archive is the only one so excluded from the listings. The Resources archive has more-or-less been totally replaced by the Author Resources forums and there might be plans to totally remove that archive in the future, but I'll talk to Manta2g and see what can be done about listing your resources posts on your user page.

Yeah it has been replaced by that more or less, and I am also considering (once I find a good candidate for it) adding a tutorial/wiki type mod to the forum which will function as that even better. At that point, once it's all worked out and installed, it's a matter of changing the archive linkage and encouraging the resources authors to post their work to it.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.