Click Here!

Spencer Reid from Criminal Minds recs

Guest Jazzykins23

Guest Jazzykins23

Hey I am looking for some new awesome CM Spencer center stories to read. I don't know of any CM fan fiction sites, or anywhere that even has CM fan fiction besides for fanfiction.net So if there are other sites let me know please?

Anyway I love his emotional/angsty stories where he gets kidnapped, raped, tortured, or dealing with his drug addiction.

I'm also looking for some hostage type stories. Where maybe he is in a bank off work while it gets robbed and he has to try to save everybody. Something like that. I think that would be a good type of story to read. I have read two Hostage stories with Spencer before.

Also I really want to read some drug addiction stories with him, maybe going to rehab or something. I read one awesome rehab story.....but he has a drug addiction, I am sure there are more out there.

I love Spencer with Derek the most...but I love him with JJ too. I won't read him with any other guy, especially Hotch......He doesn't even 'have' to have a love interest either. They do NOT have to have a happy ending either.

BTW I enjoy reading long novel type stories. 100,000++++++

I hate drabbles and won't read stories under 5,000 words.

Please send me some urls. If you send me the author name and title I may get confused if its on this site or another one lol.

Thanks in advance.

here are some CM sites if you cant find it here:

http://cmficfinders.livejournal.com/

http://thehookupzone.net/CriminalMinds/search.php

unfortantly i cant find the story you were looking for :(

Guest Jazzykins23

Thanks for the urls hun.

Oh and btw I was not looking for a 'certain' story. I was looking for Spencer Reid Recs. I'm basically just asking people their favorite Spencer stories and the url. I enjoy reading really sad/angsty stories.

Thanks again.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.