Click Here!

Hidden Story

Guest goldhorse

Guest goldhorse

My story was hidden this afternoon for no cites. I went through the entire story and re-cited everything yesterday. Is there something I missed?

story is fooling fate *sequel to bound* on Harry Potter

Goldhorse,

Our records indicate that your citations are corrected. YAY!

However, the issue is an inappropriate A/N.

An archive moderator sent you an email explaining the situation and how to meet the TOS requirements. I suggest you check your emails as the story header suggests. If you cannot locate the email, or need further clarification. Please contact the TOS team directly.

This story is hidden as it does not currently meet the terms of service of the site.

If you are the author of this story, please check the email address associated with this account for additional details. Notification will be from tos_team@adult-fanfiction.org and may be located in your spam folder."

Guest goldhorse

The note left didn't clarify what was wrong with the AN, only that citations couldn't be in the AN the way I had them. (and I accidentally deleted the email, so if you can send it again, that would be amazing) I went ahead and changed my AN on the offending chapter...I think. Is it correct now?

You would have had two emails, one for the citations in Ch 24 and one for the A/N issue in Ch 25.

Sorry, for the confusion here, but I am not a part of our TOS team, merely a humble cleaner who was trying to help make your story visible again as soon as possible. It appears to me that you have wording in your A/N in Ch 25 that could be misconstrued as a review demand, and something alluding to a contest or poll. Both of those are violations of the site's Terms of Service.

Please, please, contact the TOS team for the details if you do not still have the email. They can verify with certainty and un-hide your story more quickly.

Thanks DG.

Goldhorse, it seems okay to me. Now contact the TOS team as they, and DG, are the only ones who can approve it and make your story reappear.

Thanks!

Edited by pittwitch

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.