Click Here!

Review Replies for Cuzosu's Bleach Yaoi Drabble Collection

Cuzosu

Raymy: Yes, my insane drabbles.... Yes, of course there is Shuuhei/Starrk! I did mention that my drabbles are insane, did I not? And I like thinking up scenarios to put characters together. It's - part hobby, part mental exercise. Got to keep the mind active. ;)

Angst - well, I usually try not to use it often, because I know it's horribly overdone. But sometimes you (I) just have to. Certainly I have a blast writing these tiny little bits and pieces of stories - though some of them are mere preludes to longer stories I'm still trying to work out how to write! (*cough* Byakuya/Kisuke and a foursome. *cough*) No worries, though; I remember all the WIPs I have, even though it sometimes takes forever to update them. *sweatdrop*

Personally, though, I'll admit that my favorites out of these, so far, are the threesomes, #7 (Gin and Starrk), #8 (Kisuke and Starrk), #14 (Shunsui and Starrk), #22 (Byakuya and Kisuke), and #26 (Shinji and Starrk). I enjoy the others, don't get me wrong - but these make me laugh every time. I'm also extremely proud of #22 and #26 because I didn't think I'd be able to do so well with those pairings without a lot of effort - and they turned out awesomely in character and made everyone laugh. Made me really happy. :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.