Click Here!

The Seven

Sir Psycho Sexy

Hello there, everyone!

I'm a huge Seven nerd. My favorite member (as well as my favorite anime character of ALL TIME) is Sensui, and my favorite pairing (of ALL TIME for male/male) is Sensui/Itsuki (YAAAY dysfunctional canon gay!). I also like any combination of Sensui/Hagiri/Kamiya (yes, I went there), and, to an extent, Mitarai/Amanuma. (Even though I'm pretty sure Mita likes girls- why else would he defect?)

If you are not yet familar with Seven goodfic, may I refer you to:

Black and Blue- Very VERY good Sensui/Itsuki. I have read this hundreds of times...

(And I hate to brag, but...people tell me my fic is pretty good as well.)

I like Sniper/Sensui, as long as it is Kazuya, and not Shinobu with Sniper at the time. I do have to tell you that out of all Sensui's personallities Kuzuya although Minoru is alright... I guess. I can maybe see Dr. Kamiya and Sniper, but not really much of anyone else. Gourmet is really creepy, even before he was taken over by older Toguro, and Amanuma gets on my nerve. Itsuki is alright, but I can't really see him with anyone else but Naru and possibly Shinobu.

What do you think?

• 2 months later...
I like Sniper/Sensui, as long as it is Kazuya, and not Shinobu with Sniper at the time. I do have to tell you that out of all Sensui's personallities Kuzuya although Minoru is alright... I guess. I can maybe see Dr. Kamiya and Sniper, but not really much of anyone else. Gourmet is really creepy, even before he was taken over by older Toguro, and Amanuma gets on my nerve. Itsuki is alright, but I can't really see him with anyone else but Naru and possibly Shinobu.

What do you think?

Yeah, Gourmet scares me. He's just there to give Elder Toguro a home, LOL.

I'm more with Minoru and Hagiri getting along, but hey, that's just me, because they're who interact in canon.

Itsuki would at least learn to put up with or appreciate Sensui's other personalities that he's not in love with. He just seems like that kind of guy...

Hmm... selective attention. Love for some and tolerance for the rest. I wonder who the rest of Sensui's personalities are? :blush:

I can name all seven, yaaay! (Only four appeared in canon though. The rest were what Togashi said in an interview.)

Shinobu- original personality

Minoru- orator

Kazuya- sadistic thug with gun in arm

Naru- female personality; cries a lot, is otherwise gentle

Hitoshi- in charge of animals

Makoto- in charge of cooking and cleaning the house

George- weapons expert

Now I have ammo to use on fan girls when they try to smear Sensui. :unsure: Thank you SPS. :)

AWESOME.

I really hate when they smear him because he doesn't fit into their little gay/bishie stereotype box.

If only YYH fandom had more bara fanboys...I've been trynig to drag them away from being Narutards, but it seems they won't budge...*sigh*

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.