Click Here!

Hello I Really Need A Good Beta

ShuShuNeko

Hey I really Need a Good Beta and I know I have a Lot of Fandoms Just Pic one you reallylike and let me know what one you want to help me on thank you

ShuSHuNeko

PenName

Duo Maxwell

Here is my Fandoms and Fictions with the names and rateings.

Hello I really need help is there a good beta out there who is not to busy? That they can help beta and edit my stories I have many in many diffrent Fandoms.

Final Fantasy 7 Story Titles

My Little Whore SephirothxCloudxVincent NC-17

(Cloud is a Whore on the streets Sephiroth comes across him Anul rape Yaoi Slave Spank)

Hide My Body SephirothxCloudxZack NC-17

Very diffrent story of the Final Fantasy Seven World. The characters are Cloud, Sephiroth, and Zack. Yaoi, MPG

Madness In Blood VincentxCloud NC-17

Cloud/Vincent warning some desturbing moments and lots of blood Lemon

Punishment and Fate SephirothxCloudxZachxVincentxCid NC-17

Cloud is saved By Sephiroth but what is there fate and is he really safe...Blood, Lemon Slave

Fate of Angels and Demons: SephirothxCloudxZackxCid NC-17

Blood Rape, Punishment Warning not for the weak mind Cloud/Vincent Slave

Lovin me for Me: SephirothxCloudxZach NC- 17

Cloud/Sephrioth Warning Rape and Blood... Also some sweet lovein Yaoi, Slash

Love Among the Fight: KadajxCloud NC- 17

Kadaj and Cloud have been fighting for so long but the most strange thing comes of it that no one would guess Yaoi, Slash

Gravitation Story Titles

Crazy: YukixShuichi NC-17

Shu/Yuki Some Humor some Drama Read it to find out M/M Yaoi Anal

Pink Candy Neko: YukixShuichi NC-17

Shuichi, an Erotic neko entertainer gets his whole world flipped upside down with the first meeting of a sexy blonde.(If you like this story LOOK for the Sequel coming up(warning crossover) Abuse, Anal, Angst, AU/AR, BDSM, Bond, Inc, N/C

Gundam Wing Story Titles

Shh Don't Tell: ZechxDuoxHeero NC-17

Read to find out and tell me if you like it if so I'll write more Abuse, Anal, Inc

Aim True: HeeroxDuo NC-17

Heero tells of things He thought he never would share with anyone the message must be sent out YAOI Abuse, Anal, Angst, BDSM, Bond

Gundam Wing Adecmey for Young Men: HeeroxDuoxTrowaxQuatrexWufei NC-17

Where Boys go to learn how to be Sweet Kind and Pure gentlemen a fine school Until 5 boys are forced to go to this school things are not always what they seem. M/M M/M/M SEX Yaoi

Gundam Slave Boy: HeeroxDuo TrowaxQuatre

After The War Duo and Trowa are Thrown Back into the life that was promised to Them. Bondage, Anal M/M Slave Blood and Sarrow

Fullmetal Alchemist Story Titles

Don't Run Let Me Love you: EdxAl Nc-17

Ed tells Al He loves him in a world that will never accept them what happens to find out more read, Anal, Inc, M/M, MPreg, Oral, Yaoi

Storms Of Love: RoyxEd EdxAl

Ed finally tells Al he loves him Roy Loves Ed What happens when Roy finds out Ed loves Al Read to find out Anal, Angst, BP, Minor, Yaoi

Inuyasha Story Titles Nc-17

Soulmates KogaxInuyasha SesshomaruxInuyasha

Two souls have been a part for to long but now is the time of uinons but there is one other soul who thirsts even stronger for one soul M/M/M Sex, Yaoi, Anal, Bond, Inc

The Lord and His Prince NC-17

The Lord has his prince and means to keep him, he will stop at nothing and let no one have him Abuse, Anal, Angst, BDSM

InuYasha > InuYasha/Sesshomaru

Naruto NC-17

Secret Passion of Boys

(Editing Big time!)Sasuke Has Secret, Nartuo knows and so does someone else but you have to read more to find out Anal, Angst, Yaoi, Lots of Sex *For my Friend!Mrs Gaara* RAPE with a Minor!

Naruto > Male/Male

Ai no Kishba

No Turning Back: IasonxRiki NC-17

The way Riki Became Iason's Pet also I'd like to say this is like my Taming Riki Mini stories as well It is about RIKI and other People I love in this story as well Anal, Bond, Spank, Hard Core sex, Yaoi

Yami No Matsui:

Don't Speak: MurakixTuzuskixHisoka NC-17

IT IS DONE Now don't cry )Muraki, takes his beauty to his own world and has fun with his new prize. Hisoka is ever looking for his stolen love, Blood, Sex, Rape, Pain, Angst, Bond

Fruits Basket

The WhiteSnake/The White Rat: YukixKyoxAyamexShigures NC-17

(This story is done)Ayame has a secrat will he hold it, Yuki has a secrate as well how long can he hold it in Lemon Yaoi

Lord of the Rings

All Storys Are PG Parodys

The Tellings By Pippin And Merry

Its A Parody Of Lord of the rings Parody

Return Of The King Parody

The Last of the funny and its the best one Parody

Two Towers Parody

More funny two towers Parody

Lord Of The Rings Parody

The Lord Of The ring story told by Legolas Parody

If anyone can help please let me know!

Thank you

ShuShuNeko

Edited by ShuShuNeko

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings,

If you want me to, I'll give a shot at:

The Lord has his prince and means to keep him, he will stop at nothing and let no one have him Abuse, Anal, Angst, BDSM

Please let me know if you are interested.

Cheers,

B.

Greetings,

If you want me to, I'll give a shot at:

Please let me know if you are interested.

Cheers,

B.

Hello This is ShuShuNeko If you like to give My Inuyasha, The Lord and His Prince a Go I that would be very nice thank you for responding haha you had a lot to choose from. Do you have a personal e-mail adress we could corospond through. It would be a lot easier and I could pass you my pages easier that way just mail me back and let me know

THANKS again

ShuShuNeko

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.