Click Here!

First date must haves.

silverdragoness21

while doing research on the subject I have realized that there aren't many places online that really give you a check list of things that should be in your bag if your a woman. If your a guy there are at least twenty sites that cover all the things a guy should take, how he should act and what not to do but very few for women. One comment was that women naturally know what they are going to need and how they should act but I have to wonder if that is actually true or if we as females manage to fake it a little better.

I'm curious since I haven't been on a first date in well about a decade of what should be must have's on a first date other than the obvious money in your purse and a mint. FYI i think a travel toothbrush should be in that list personally.

Also what makes a good first date for a girl verses a guy other than the obvious potential of sex at the end of the night?

Oohh... ::rubs hands gleefully::

Money, mint, those little Wisp toothbrush things and a cell phone. Definitely a cell phone with all your besties on alert to answer if you call.

A good first date for me would be one where I laughed -- real, genuine, there goes the eye make-up sort of laughter. If a man has a good sense of humor and can make me laugh like that, it's wonderful.

Money, mascara/eyeliner for touch ups, chapstick/lipstick, cell phone and the tiny toothbrushes. And if it's a blind/internet date? Mace! If I plan on getting laid, then I also make sure I have condoms, cause that's not just a guys responsibility.

In terms of what makes a date good? For me it's having fun and being able to be myself.

On account of my paranoid family background and my own personal tendency toward wariness, I would suggest mace and a taser. Just in case. I've heard of too many close calls involving people I care about; no need for anyone else to have to learn the hard way.