Click Here!

Draco/Ginny "Ginger" fic search! Please help!

Guest Aubrey

I'm looking for a fic called "Ginger" that used to be on this site.. The story was deleted and I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find another copy? Please help, I've been looking for this story for MONTHS. Thank you!

Just as a reminder:

If you know the piece of fiction that someone is searching for is removed from the site, but you retained a personal copy, please do not pass the story around. If the story is taken down either by the Author or Moderator staff there is a reason behind it that must be respected.

I know, it was taken down because it may have not been the author's own work. I was just asking if anyone had a link to the original copy or if they knew where I could find it. Thanks for the reminder though!

By the way, a few more details about the story, in case it rings any bells: Ginny works at a Masked club as an exotic dancer. Draco buys her as his 'kitten' and she has to attend fancy events with him and such. There's also a scene I remember where Draco forces Ginny to have sex with him and Harry, and Blaise is also in it, in love with Ginny. If anyone knows where I could find the original of this story, I'd appreciate it so much! Thank you!!

The "author" admitted on their profile that the stories posted weren't theirs. That's always been against ToS.

To direct you to an author... well, one of the stories posted by this person was by The Opaleye, and one was by DarklyDevious.

Edited by RogueMudblood

Arghhhh! Thank you for posting those authors, I feel like I'm closer than ever to finding this fic, it's driving me nuts! Sadly, all searches showed neither was the author of the fanfic I'm looking for. :( Thanks for your help, though! And anyone else who knows authors' who's stories were posted, please feel free to share the authors! I want to find this story so badly!!

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest yinyang
On 10/27/2015 at 11:24 PM, Guest Nina said:

I love that story too!! It was fantastic and I'd love to reread it again. It's such a shame you couldn't find it. Please let me know if you do !

Anyone have any luck? I started poking around back in 2011 and have been searching on and off without any leads. If anyone has any new clues it would be awesome.

• 1 month later...
Guest yinyang

Bump, still looking and wondering if anyone has any new details. I’m starting to think that this site was the last place on the internet that had the story and now it’s just lost.

• 3 years later...
Guest yinyang

Seeing if I can resurrect this post again in the hopes that SOMEONE has come across this story anywhere. 10 years I’ve been searching for this story on and off. I’ve probably gone through every search permutation and queried Internet Archives with no luck. I completely understand the violation of TOS and the reasoning behind the removal of the story, but I’m trying to appeal to the admins in SOME way so that we don’t have what was an EXCELLENT piece of erotic fiction just disappear to never be appreciated ever again.

• 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.