Full Name: Claudia Aurelie Quinzel

Birthday: January 28th 1980

Blood Type: A

Blood Status: Pure-blood

Physical Information

Species: Human

Hair Color: Black

Eye color: Navy Blue

Appearance: Claudia is olive-skinned with long, thick wavy black hair and soft blue eyes. She has a heart-shaped face- her eyes are kohl-rimmed and are a wide almond shape with thick dark eyebrows with a wide forehead. She has a small nose and full lips that are always colored dark rouge with a softly angled jaw. She is flat-chested (large B-cup), medium-waisted with curvy hips, thick, slightly muscular thighs (from dancing) and supple legs. She stands at the height of 5'4 1/2 and weighs 135 pounds. Her hands are small and she wears a size 9 in shoes.

Wand Information

Wand wood: Blackthorn

Wand core: Unicorn Hair

Wand length: 12 1/4 inches, strong but flexible.

School Information

Name: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Year: VI

House: Hufflepuff

Extra Information

Likes: Dancing (ballet, exotic belly-dance etc) casting spells and charms, art, reading, writing, poetry, casual clothing, Quidditch matches, The Restricted Section of the library, cats, rainy weather, music of all kinds, decorative socks, laughing, fashion, fireplaces, butterbeer, silent films, different oils and incenses.

Dislikes: Exceptionally rude people, sombreros, ignorance, big crowds, snowstorms, Wizard's Chess, boring classes and being told what to do.

Hobbies: Dancing, studying, sketching, making friends, reading and wandering around Hogsmeade.

Personality: Claudia is headstrong, sarcastic, curious, enigmatic, friendly, diligent and stubborn. She likes to have fun doing the things she loves, she likes making new friends (and sometimes enemies). She's selfish when it comes to sharing and hates being told what to do rather than being asked. Claudia likes to learn new spells and practices them frequently to get the hang of them. She also likes to read anything and everything she gets her hands on, mostly forbidden books that she smuggles out of the Restricted Section at night. She likes solving long riddles and she also likes giving them as well. She can be impatient and judgmental at times, but only towards people who catch her on a bad day. She's very open-minded and she likes to make her friends and people laugh. But overall, she is a nice, likable young woman.

Characteristic phrases: [insert anything sarcastic here.]

I'm still developing her biography and this is what I have so far. I hope she's not a Mary Sue lol. So give me responses and tell me what you think of her.

First, a large B-cup isn't flat chested, and certainly not on a 16 year old. It's actually rather endowed, as she'll likely continue to grow in that area with time.

Small hands but large feet? A little odd, that, imo. Usually they tend to be congruent.

Edit:

Errm. Her traits sound quite a bit like Hermione.

Edited by RogueMudblood

• 1 month later...

She sounds good so far. What book are you putting her in? I know she's in her six year but are you going to put her in Half Blood Prince or another book? Let her be sixteen while the character's in the book are older than her or younger?

You have the basics down but there are some details that you need to cover:

1. Is she a good guy or a bad guy?

From what I can see, she's neutral.

2. What's her family background?

That's a very important part of the story. It's suppose to be what shapes her character. If she is a pureblood. Does she believe in old pureblood traditions and believes? Is she prejudice about Muggles? Or is she modern? Does she accept Muggles?

3. Does she have siblings?

If she has siblings, you are going to have to create bio's for them too.

4. Who are her friends?

Is she friends with any of the main characters? If so, which ones? Or are you planning on created them? You're going to need bio's for them too if you are.

5. Does she have a love interest? Who?

This is an important part of the story. Who is going to be your character's focus?

6. What plot are you going for?