Click Here!

Subcategory Page

Kagomelives

I'm trying to add a story but when i click on the sub-category help link ...the page opens but its blank...How can i get the page to show? :) I also cant get the rating definition page to show...

Edited by Kagomelives

The links on the submission page are outdated, and haven't been replaced in the site code yet.

The current Ratings Guidelines are available on the forums. I don't know specifically what the old subcategory help page said and we don't have a direct replacement for it yet (just how to request a new category, if that was your question) but if you have any questions feel free to PM a moderator or admin, or just reply to this thread.

The links on the submission page are outdated, and haven't been replaced in the site code yet.

The current Ratings Guidelines are available on the forums. I don't know specifically what the old subcategory help page said and we don't have a direct replacement for it yet (just how to request a new category, if that was your question) but if you have any questions feel free to PM a moderator or admin, or just reply to this thread.

Thank you for replying .. I was trying to figure out what the meanings for adult+ and adult++ to make sure i was rating my flics right.. also i had a pairing of inuyasha /kagome/sess and i was trying to look through the sub category page to make sure there wasnt a category up yet .. B)

Thank you for replying .. I was trying to figure out what the meanings for adult+ and adult++ to make sure i was rating my flics right.. also i had a pairing of inuyasha /kagome/sess and i was trying to look through the sub category page to make sure there wasnt a category up yet .. :)

ok I'll try it , but how can i find out where the list for the adult , adult + and adult ++ ratings definitions to pull up.. ?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.