Click Here!

Account Deleted-Stories lost.

sentako

I previously had an account on Adultfanfiction.net

It seems it was deleted because I signed-up before my 18th birthday, which I cannot deny since I do not remember the date I registered and if it was before or after my 18th...

The probably is I never got a email about my account being deleted, and if I did it was sent to spam and I never got to see it.

Because of this I did not have time to save the chapters of my stories I had posted before it was deleted.

I am not sure what to do, since Adultfanfiction.net was the only place I had the story posted and after many computer problems I no longer had a saved version on my computer. This was a story I had put a lot of time into, and was greatly pleased with.

Can someone perhaps restore the content of my deleted account, just so I can get my chapters back? I have a new account, so no problem there. I will repost it on my new account.

First of all, we show you registered where you at BEST 15 years old at the time. Given a comment you made in a previous email, you will need to provide proof of age as instructed.

Secondly, once the records are removed from the database, they are unrecoverable. If this site was html driven and not database driven, recovery might be a possibility. As the site is database driven, it is not.

What was your user name previously? I may be mistaking you for another user (also underage). However, in either case, the user was 15 at best at time of registration, with no work being posted after the 18th birthday.

When we remove a user for registering while underage, there is no warning email sent, so you didn't miss anything. As the site is clearly labelled that you must be 18 years old to use it, people who break our biggest and most important rule are simply removed with no warning given.

That being said, yes. Your stories are gone permanently.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.