Click Here!

Guest Kenju

Looking for an older story. I dont remember all the details, but somehow the gaang had captured Azula and Ty Lee, and Sokka was supposidly trying to get information out of them, but was just using that as an excuse to toture them and get back at them for all the crap they had put everyone through.

I've been wracking my brain trying to remember more about the story, and I think I remember the title, I just dont remember who the author is or where the fic is exactly. If memory serves, the title of the fic is 'Hurt' but I cant seem to find it. Does anyone know if the author took it down or their profile was removed?

The only characters in the story were Sokka, Azula and Ty Lee. The only actual sex in it was Sokka/Azula, in the last chapter posted (story was incomplete). The only other thing that it might have had in the discription would have been something along the lines of BDSM, Bondage. Might have had N/C or tort, but I cant recall if they were in the discription. It was easy to find last time I looked for it, just went to ATLAB and went through the pages till it came up, now that it goes right to the AU, het, slash, fem slash etc menu first I cant find it anymore.

Its just odd for it to up and vanish, the thing had quite a few hits.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.