Click Here!

Cosplay?

Lilblossomcub

• 2 months later...

Personally, I love the cosplay. My husband and I go to about 4 to 6 conventions a year, and we've become convention rock stars. We usually cosplay Tsunade and Jiraiya from Naruto and might I we might take it a little to the extreme but when you're good at a character your good! We also do Ayame and Kouga from Inuyasha. I think in the future I would like to do Kushina and Minato.

My first ever cosplay was actually a cross on what inuyasha and kagomes daughter would look like while my 3 friends did Naruto (rock lee, Kiba and cant remember the last one)..recently i did Kaito while my best friend did Miku! We want to do Sailor moon cosplay next but unsure when we will have the money

My bf would like to dress up as Vash from Trigun, though he and his brother-in-law agreed (my bf's sister and I saw a neat anime version that inspired us to ask) to cosplay as Mario and Luigi.

Personally, one of the cosplays I want to do is Yuffie Kisaragi from Final Fantasy VII, although I'm not against others. (My hyper potion would make the cosplay very much in character, though in the process it would probably drive anyone near me nuts.)

I cosplayed as Inuyasha before. I went to a few conventions, and hand sewed the whole damn outfit because I was afraid of the sewing machine. The best part of it was getting to make out with a guy who had dressed up as Sesshomaru :D Just doing our part to keep the yaoi alive!

I cosplayed Inuyasha when I was pregnant with the twins because nothing else fit! So I ended up doing a gender bender version of Pregnant Inuyasha walking around with Kouga. It was quite amusing... In our group we have a male inu now, Kouga, Ayame, Shippo, Sango, and Miroku-- sometimes a Kagome. Its pretty awesome

I cosplayed Inuyasha when I was pregnant with the twins because nothing else fit! So I ended up doing a gender bender version of Pregnant Inuyasha walking around with Kouga. It was quite amusing... In our group we have a male inu now, Kouga, Ayame, Shippo, Sango, and Miroku-- sometimes a Kagome. Its pretty awesome

That's pretty awesome! I don't do to much of it any more because I work too much. Talking about it made me nostalgic though.

I have a costume that i have been wanting to do but never got a chance. Its L from Deathnote..still arguing with my bestfriend to be Light or Misa! lol

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.