Click Here!

Ib Store

DemonGoddess

Okay, as you can all see, the points have transferred over. However, the INVENTORY did not. So, bear with me, it'll get rebuilt within the next day. I am in need of some extra information for it that I don't have readily at hand, so I have to wait for it before I really get to adding it all back. I'll add what I can from memory, but we'll see how many of 'em I actually DO remember. ;) Might even get it done tonight, but not promising anything.

At this point, whatever is up there you can try it out and make sure it works, if not, do let me know.

I tried it out and bought a large gift box and a magic marker. They appeared in my inventory with name, description and all. I used a gift box and it didn't let me. Now it's gone from my inventory. Do I get a refund? ;)

Oh, also, I can't see my bank account. I had a ton of points there, but now it's asking for 100 naughty points to open one. I didn't open a new one because my old points won't be there, most likely.

Knorg---

All your cash is where? in the bank?

madlodger---

check your pm box, I just bought one to test it, and it sends you a pm with what the surprise is.

I'm going to ask the mod maker what I can do about transferring over THAT as well, there's probably something not too awfully hard that can be done.

If he does not have a solution, I'll figure something out anyway.

I checked the bank account out and found my points in the bank. I had to pay 100 points to open a bank account, but it's not a big deal. One thing I noticed was that it doesn't tell how many % my money accumulate in the bank.

So, the points are there ;)

I still don't know why the large mystery box I bought didn't work.

Knorg---

All your cash is where? in the bank?

Yarggh. Yes.

S'alright though. Another 17 or so posts and I'll buy an account and, following t'madlodger's example access it all.

I think I know what the problem is. When I used the large surprise box, it flashed the message that password has been sent, wait while we transfer you. The next thing that came up said this:

Board Message

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

That message does not exist

This is why I thought that the thing didn't work. As of now I have tested three boxes (2500 poins each) and got three identical results: password to the mystery forum. I already knew the password, so it was points waisted. Need to add some variety to the box when you'll get to it ;)

Yup, same as with Madlodger for me with the mystery box - except to add that it does generate a PM with the password as well as the error message.

I did get the PMs. I just didn't check them because of misleading fuchsia error message. Sorry if my post wasn't clear ;)

As to why it's generating that error (I got it as well) that I don't know yet. Yes, it's a temp thing while I wait for the file that has all the old data in it so I can duplicate what was there. I don't even remember what the icon WAS for that thing, really. But, that's all in the file I'll be getting later.

In any case, I'll dink around with it a bit some more, then I gotta hit the rack....work thirds tonight.

Ok, forgive me if I didn't understand all this...But what happened to all my Naughty points?!?!?!?

I had like 9,000 on hand and like 60,000 in the bank (With a credit card)!!!!! Now their all gone! (When I go to inventory NOTHING shows up!)

When I go to BANK, there is no account!

Nooooooooo, did the new boards take away everyones Naughty Points??? ;)

Yeah...I'm confused too. So, if someone gave you naughty points, they're just gone? And I opened a bank account and have a lot less there than before the upgrades (which I adore, by the way). The naughty points aren't really a big deal, except that this is the second time I've had them wiped from my account.

Whatever was in your old bank account will be accessible once you create a new bank account. As I said earlier, part of the problem with the points was that the tables were accumulating them in an odd fashion. I actually accumulated points without posting for awhile (for about 3 days, maybe a month ago), until I compacted that table again. So, the only way to ensure that everyone had even remotely the points they were supposed to have was to run a utility that recounted everything.

Once you create your new account (and this applies to anyone who had a "bank account" before) pm me and I will adjust the deposit fee so that it doesn't actually cost you points.

Some other things that would be helpful, if you guys don't mind...

1. If you remember what items you've used, approximate cost, and what they DID. PM me the item with all that information. This will help me get the store rebuilt.

2. If you encounter any bugs while using it, post them in the bug tracker. That way, I'll know what to look for insofar as asking the modification author what can be done to correct it.

Thanks.

I will be honest and admit that I haven't been here in ages. I've lost a load of naughty points...I had about 9,000 or so on hand and now i only have 195. Do I have to get back all the points by myself or are you able to restore them for me?

Thanks

ShinilUv

I've lost a load of naughty points...I had about 9,000 or so on hand and now i only have 195.

Yes, the same happened to me, I had over 500,000 naughty points readily available (which means not in the account) and then suddenly I had barely over 5,000. The account sum is untouched but I'm slightly pissed off with losing 500,000 points on hand.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.