Click Here!

Ib Store

DemonGoddess

Sure, they can be restored. It's a matter of my editing your file. However, given that there were problems with the calculations algorithms before(which is WHY I had to run utilities specific to the store), I'd also ask that you explain to me how you accumulated so many points when the thing was set up to grant x points for x actions. I can also point out to you what happened with my own account, maybe a month ago or so. Three days, no posts, no topics, and I accrued 25,000 points. Open points, not bank points. Obviously, something was very wrong.

Also, please bear in mind that this was a MAJOR forum upgrade. There are over 30 versions between this one and what was here before. The table structure is different, the scripts entirely rewritten for the board itself. That the points even existed after the upgrade was a bit of a surprise. It's the only modification pre upgrade that actually had ANY kind of data that came forward with the board upgrade. I EXPECTED (and posted that) that ALL prior board modifications would be LOST entirely. For the store, the only part of it that correctly transferred forward with the upgrade was the member bank points.

Well, those were the point from before the revamp, as you know, there was the Large Mystery Box, which I bought frequently and I always transferred the points into my bank account when I accumulated 1,000,000. So I was halfway to it when the revamp happened. Then, it was still 500,000 points but when I re-opened my bank account, it suddenly became 5,000 something.

Well, I think you guys can see my quandary with this. I have no idea what all the different items DID, as I never really played in the store. What made me stand up and take notice of the points system was that weird accumulation I had. I wasn't SUPPOSED to get those points simply by visiting the board.

If you had a bank account before, open up another, let me know, I'll reimburse the 100 points to open it. Your banks points are actually still there, not accessible until you open a new bank account.

Hi, Just a heads up - The Credit Cards seem to have stopped working entirely.

http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/inde...E=buycreditcard

They existed to pay interest on your bank balance and every 24 hours you could press a button that added the interest to your balance. It never quite calculated right, but the idea was that if you had, say, a master discount card then every 24 hours you got interest of 50% of your bank balance paid (it actually paid out a lot less due to the incorrect calculating), or other interest boosts on other cards.

If you get time at some point, re-instating these for the daily interest payments would rock :)

Either way, thanks anyway!

Well, I think you guys can see my quandary with this. I have no idea what all the different items DID, as I never really played in the store. What made me stand up and take notice of the points system was that weird accumulation I had. I wasn't SUPPOSED to get those points simply by visiting the board.

If you had a bank account before, open up another, let me know, I'll reimburse the 100 points to open it. Your banks points are actually still there, not accessible until you open a new bank account.

My naughty points were all in hand, I never banked them, stupid I know. Sorry to be such a pain, as I said if it's too much hassle to restore them I'm cool and I'll just work harder to get more *grins*

Okay, I'll wait 24 hours or so and see if it offers interest.

Thanks

Hi there, just to feedback - the cards don't seem to be generating interest, have waited to see if it offered any?

Okay, how the cards generate interest is this...

First the bank allocates interest per day based upon the rate set. This accrual is based on your points in bank total. So, say you have 1000 points, the interest rate is set at 2% (as an example), it'll give you 20 points in interest.

Then, the card takes the interest amount generated, and ADDS to that by the percentage set in the card options. So, if you get 20 points in interest, you'll get an additional 10 points because you have a card that allows it.

I'll have to recheck the settings then. Have you clicked the bank link? That's what autogenerates the interest. It seems to be working for me, but I'll give you an exact of what it's doing after it updates again tomorrow (forgot to write down the exact point totals from yesterday). Yes, there is a base interest rate for the bank, of I think 2.5%

Yeah, I have 16,154,308 in the bank and 464746 on hand. I don't think the bank has changed since yesterday, but I will check again this time tomorrow (21:01 my local time) and see - obviously on hand may go up slightly with posting!

Also, for the record I have the master card.

We used to have to click a button to collect interest daily, presumably this isn't a part of the new forum as I have not seen it in the bank?

Name effects are now back.

The drop shadow, glow pen, and blur effects do NOT work in Firefox. This is a known issue, and will be addressed in the next version.

By using an effect, you will cancel out another, depending upon which group the effect falls into. The text editing effects (bold and italic) overwrite each other. The graphic type effects (glow, blur, drop shadow) overwrite each other.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.