Click Here!

Transformers Prime The Truth Revealed

Aysha c.c.

I thought it would help to promote my story if I shared my reviews so here is the first one: I got this review after less than 85 hits at about 230pm Oct. 13th.

fenrir 2012-10-13 id # 3000039974

Personally i have read my fair share of these stories. But this one was hands down the best. The way you made it work was amazing. As for were you could take this story the...: The rest is what he suggested and is a bit of a spoiler so I left it out. you can see the whole review in the review sectoin of the story.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would also like to thank fenrr for his/her feedback and let him/her know that I am considering his/her Arachnid sugestion

Edited by Aysha c.c.

Hi everyone, just got a new review so here it is. Short but sweet and well appreciated. Recieved at about 10pm

cool cant wait for more keep up the good work

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your Review lee

Edited by Aysha c.c.

At about 830pm I got a nwe review for the story at around 250 hits so here it is.

norri 2012-10-14 id # 3000039978

i enjoyed the story very much

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you norri for your review.

Edited by Aysha c.c.

Review # 4 arrived at abot 4pm. aaround 310 hits.

here is the review. Daneasaur 2012-10-15 id# 3000039983

This is simply AMAZING! I have been waiting for a sweet romantic extension between Jack and Arcee and this was everything and more. PLEASE continue this!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you Daneasaur for taking the time to review and for such a great review.

Edited by Aysha c.c.

Review # 5 Arrived at about 8pm at around 380 hits.

Here is the review: skeletor22 denniskaylor71482@yahoo.com 2012-10-15 id#3000039984

I Really love where this story is going. I would have never thought Arcee would turn into such a nympho and Jacks sudden realizations are simply classic. kinda wish there was a bit more June dialogue and interactions. but other than that great story keep up please.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your review skeletor22.

• 1 month later...

Daneasaur 2012-10-18 id # 3000039991
Oh yes, sorry, forgot to leave a suggestion.

I think you've captured the personalities of the entire cast perfectly. I suggest that Jack and Arcee can have some rough times but are never unfaithful to each other.

An amusing idea WOULD be to punish Arachnid would be to have her in absurd restraints and forced to birth more bots as payment for killing Cliffjumper and Tailgate. This is, of course, after Jack and Arcee's baby is born and a small recap on how humans, like the bots, were born of Unicron (which is true to the prime canon as Earth was formed around the spark of unicron whereas cybertron was sorta built on his body... complicated).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for the review and your suggestions, I am afraied that idea of punishing Airachnid this way (Though really hot) would violate the character of the Autobots. Perhaps in the futer if the Decepticons get ahold of her? :spank:

But I think you may like what I have done with the Unicron thing.

Edited by Aysha c.c.

HenshinDaisuke 2012-10-19 id # 3000039995 Love the story so far but I soooooo hate you for ending on a cliffhanger.

Really want to see the next part soon.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for the review. There's nothing better than a good cliffhanger :lol:

Paladin 2012-10-22 id # 3000040008 One thing I want to point out, Miko's 15... Rafe is the 12 year-old.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for both the review and the corection I have made the chang in the story.

Edited by Aysha c.c.

Kael 2012-10-22 id # 3000040009

Why you hateing on Miko? Miko is the same age as Jack! just because she's more excitable about the Bots doesnt mean she's a Little Girl.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry to make you think I was "hating on Milo," I actually love Miko and I was simply keeping to the nature of the character and what I felt were real reactions to her. :thumbsup:

fenrir 2012-10-22 id # 3000040010

A great chapter overall. I would like to see his mom's reaction in the next chapter. Also i found their reactions close to the show. when the kid is born i would like to see what megs would do when he finds out. Also the child could be like Sari from transformers animated.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for another review I think you will like how the story progresses but Arcee's and Jacks child will be unique and not like sari ^_^

HenshinDaisuke 2012-10-22 id # 3000040011

Another groovy chapter, I'm rather enjoying the story but man do I ever wanna kick your rear for ending on a cliffhanger again!

Would be interesting to see how Wheeljack reacts to the news if you find a way to work him into the story. Also might be something to get one of the other fembots into the story from the older series. Like Elita-1 one however her name was written.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lookes like your going to have to get used to the cliffhangers :D I hope you like the way I worked Wheeljack into the story and Im sorry but for now Im trying to stick to the cannon of the Prime story line so if Elita-1 shows up in the later eps then I'll do something with her but otherwise we just have to work with what we have.

You might like to know that I am trying to work a scene with Airachnid into the story. :whistle:

Daneasaur 2012-10-24 id # 3000040017

Chapter 2 review:

This was also very fun and had just the right amount of tension to keep it exciting, even without any actual sex scenes. Just a few spelling and grammar errors which were easily overlooked.

Thanks for another cool review hope you like chapter 3 even more. :)

Scourgelover 2012-10-29 id # 3000040027

while this story does lose a bit with sentence structure issues and spelling, the overall plot has me hooked and I am anxious to see how this turns out.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you Scourgelover for reviewing my story. being dislixic does make getting the spelling right a bit difficult as for the sentencc structure Im going to pretend that it is just writting stile.:whistle:

TheLoneOne 2012-11-03 id # 3000067232

This is a very interesting story, I'm really liking it so far (I'm also a die-hard Jack/Arcee shipper, although the latest episode did not look good for us Jack/Arcee shippers, then again, didn't look good for the bots either by the end)

I hope you continue soon, and I can't wait to see June's reaction to the truth :D

Thank you TheLoneOne Im really glad you are liking the store and hope you continue to have fune with it :P

NarutoPhantom 2012-11-07 id # 3000067247

Oh I loved that part how you made June think that Jack had knocked up Miko, also I can't wait to see how she reacts when she finds out her son knocked up Arcee instead of one of the other Bots there.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you NarutoPhantom for your review and I hope you enjoy chapter three just as much.:D

fenrir 2012-11-29 id # 3000067350

This chapter was well worth the wait. I enjoyed how you portrayed the origin of Primus and unicron. Though watching the finale of season one gave me an idea. What if a small sliver of Unicron's spark survived and could move and appear like a ghost. Taking on any form he wished from human to cybertronian. What if that small sliver was the one that guided human evolution and made it possible for the two races to mix and match. Or the ghost of unicron could reveal to megatron the secrets of the progenitors. Lastly in the G1 series sam was injured and the saved him by transferring his mind into a robot body. You mentioned that Primus cyberized a whole race maybe if you haven't thought of it you could do something similar to Jack.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thaks again fenrir for a great review . Unfortunatly I am unable to us Unicron in the story as you suggest for a few reasons. First after Primus and the thirteen defeated Unicron, he was koncked into a state of complete dormancy until One Shall Fall & One Shall Rise, Part 1 of the prime story. So Unicron could never know of the Progenitors or anything that ever happened on Cybertron. Also in One Shall Rise, Part 3 Optimus Prime used the matrix of ledership to return Unicron to his dormant state.

As for your last suggestion: You never know what will happen in the futer. :shutup:

HenshinDaisuke 2012-11-29 id # 3000067351

Great chapter, took me longer to read that I reckoned it would.

I rather liked the talk between Jack and June about the *********** with *****. Something that really had me laughing though was where June makes mention of nothing ******* **** *** ******, of course the June being a **** jokes never got old either. Wondering what the name of the protoform will be, I am rather worried you are going to end up turning the protoform in Sari from the Animated series. (I really hate Sari, she was sooooo Mary Sue.)

Thank you HenshinDaisuke for such an awsom review. This is the kind of review every Author dreams of and I am glad that you enjoied so much of chapter three. Don't worry about Jack and Arcee's child though he/she will defiantly stand out in a crowd and it will have a lot of abilities because of its nature THEY WILL BE LIMETED. I will not let this character becom another Sari. I thought she was a funny character but the all-spark key made her too powerful.

Edited by Aysha c.c.

Guest William731

Cognitive recalibration!!! I love it! Laughed so hard everybody was looking at me like I was nuts! Can't wait for the next chapter, any idea of an ETA??? And what's with miko "interest" in vaginas all of a sudden? Thought maybe her and bulkhead might start getting a few "ideas"... Maybe it's time June got some bot actio as well... Awsome story, I actually joined this forum just to ask you about it! Keep up the good work... But work faster!!!!! Lol :D

I think Bulkhead might be a fan of The Avengers movie :lol: . As for an ETA I have no idea. That last chapter took a monuth to write.
I tend to see Miko as the typ to play both sides if the field, but if you remember VINdra's message you get that the only other Cybertronian with an active reproductive system is Bumblebee. I'm trying to work in some things with June. some with Airacknid, and maby later on somthing with Miko.

Thanks for the great review William731.

Edited by Aysha c.c.

Guest William731

Wouldnt arcee as first progenitor have the knowlage/ability to activate the reproductive systems in the others? Maybe that's the true function of that energy field that was affecting June? That couldve just been a side affect?... I will be awaiting your next chapter with great anticipation!! :) ps. Miko/arcee, miko/bulkhead, miko/June, June/arcee maybe arcee walks in on miko or June using their vibrators and gets "interested", just a few ideas...

• 1 month later...

I know it's been a long time since I've posted anything, so I wanted to reassure my readers that I am still working on this story, even as I write this, however, I have had some difficulty in my personal life and it's taking me quite a bit longer to get through this chapter, then I would like. I would like to have the next chapter finished within a month of posting this message. However, I'm not sure that it won't take longer. Please keep an eye out and thanks for all your support.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.