Click Here!

Transformers Prime The Truth Revealed

Aysha c.c.

"ViktornovaMk2 This is a good story. It could be a great story with a little bit of editing.

First thing I want to comment, no-one has mentioned Fowler dropping his sat-phone in the protogon. Stop and think about the two major issues with that. Military Satellite Uplink w/ the encryption keys and passwords, and Internet access.

Second comment, I REALLY hope that the protoform is a girl and NOT Sari.

Third, As far as the Cons learning about procreation, PredaKing and Airachnid. And don't turn Spider-bot into a proto-factory, no-one deserves that, not even her.

As far as Jack's mortality goes, dying Jack meets the Forge of Solus Prime. Deus ex Machina indeed"

First: Yes you're absolutely right! The story could use some editing, however seeing as most chapters are twenty thousand words or more, and chapter 5 will be as well; I'm not going to be the one to do it! Do you want to volunteer?

Second: It looks like you spotted one of my plot bunnies >:3 shhh don't tell anyone!

Third: I've said it before but I don't mind saying it again. Whether the character is male or female, Arcee's and Jack's child will not be like Sari.

Fourth: As far as cons finding out about procreation; I haven't decided whether or not I'm going to go there.

As for that last one, I think I'll just leave you hanging on that. (insert evil laughter)

Edited by Aysha c.c.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Belfry

Something to consider.

Ratchet to modify compression so she could transform from cycle to not human size, for her to experience Jack's probe human size!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Grahamslink

Will we ever actually see another chapter to this series? I really love how you've portrayed the Cybertronians first exposure to sex and it honestly feels 100 percent more realistic then some fics on here.

• 2 weeks later...

I've managed about fifteen thousand words and I've got at least another 5000 to go... I think? Like I said I'm working on my cell phone, it really isn't easy. I'm Dyslexic so I have to use the voice recognition software, but it's pretty unreliable. I don't want to post something sloppy and unreadable. I promise I am working on it and I will get it up; No pun intended.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Good news I have a new computer! I am now plugging away at an almost daily basis. I hope to have the next chapter up not too long from now. Be warned ahead of time, it is mostly sex!

Edited by Aysha c.c.

Augmenting my earlier post, I thought I would let everyone know that I did make a lot of corrections to the chapters I already have posted. So there are a lot fewer mistakes still some that need to be corrected but I'll get around to those later.

• 2 months later...

I'm sorry I'm afraid I can't be more specific, I'm in the process of working, going to school, and getting ready to move to another state at the same time. So I'm only able to work on the story sporadically right now.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Grahamslink

Just curious, will Jack be getting with any other characters besides Arcee, June, and presumably Miko (going by the latest ending)? Any plans for more Cybertronians or humans to join the fun? Characters like Airrachnid, Strongarm, or any of the G1 Fembots?

To be honest I don't know yet, I'm trying to figure out how to work them in. But that would be a long ways down the line. At the very least I would like to add a couple more fembots to the story, but I won't say who just to keep you guessing.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest story update

Hey Aisha. When will you be posting the next chapter? It's been four years since the last update. Your not gonna let this story just die are you?

• 10 months later...

Have you thought about working each chapter short, so that way you can make time to post more chapters that way and don’t have work extra hard to finish one long chapter?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.