Click Here!

LOTR beta needed

Guest Luinil_Telcontar

Guest Luinil_Telcontar

Heya all. I'm looking for a beta for my LOTR story. Here's the info.

Fandom: Lord of the Rings

Primary characters: Aragorn and an OFC. I'm not really sure who else just yet, though I do know the fellowship will be involved as well.

Pairings: Aragorn/Arwen, Aragorn/OFC

Warnings: character death, graphic sex, violence

I want my beta to look through the fic for me and help me with any grammar, spelling, characterization and plot ideas I may fuff up. I could also use some gentle encouragement. I know so many people who have been inspired by their betas and I want to have someone who can kick my butt if I'm lazy and don't update for a while as well as straighten up my fic. I'm a good writer, but I wanna be the best I can be for my readers and it would help if I had a second opinion.

Oh, and if my beta knows Sindarin, that would be an incredible help. I'm gonna need it.

My story is a multi-chaptered fic that is a cross between original fiction and fan fiction. I have my own original characters and an entire world, though we don't know much about it yet. There is character death so if you can't write or read about that, then please don't offer to help. I would like a beta who is all right with graphic sex scenes and who has some experience writing them.

Er, there's not really anything else. Actually, the story is on AFF right now. I'm at a dead standstill with it at the moment, but the title is All That Is Gold and it's by Luinil_Telcontar.

Here's the link:

All That Is Gold!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.