Click Here!

Searching for Beta

e3v33

I'm writing several yaoi Inuyasha stories, if you have a problem with yaoi, or incest ( as inuyasha/sesshomaru pairings are my favorite) then you probably shouldn't be my beta. There will be some graphic sex, though I'm not sure any of them will contain non-consensual sex (thoug it isn't out of the question). Angst is a part of one story in particular, so be prepared for that. i need a beta who has vast amounts of patience and will be able to offer some plot advice for any story I might be writing, as well as some directional advice, because sometimes...i just have no idea what should come next, so I need someone to rebound idea off of. here's a lin to myauthor profile so that you can read what I've written so far, and decide for yourself whether or not you'd like to be my beta: http://inu.adultfanf...p?no=1296860216. please feel free to email me (e3v33@yahoo.com) if you decide to beta for me, I really appriciate it and honestly can't write anymore unless I have a beta so, yeah, I'm desperate people.

Thank You,

Evangeline

Hey. I don't have any beta experience per-say but I have read some of your stories, and wouldn't mind being a sounding board for ideas. I understand its pretty tough to know what to do next without having someone to "check-in" with, and would hate to see someone stop writing or feel stuck because of that.

Saying that I am pretty picky about certain things and will tell you if I feel something from outer-space landed in your story, abducted Sesshomaru, and made him have antennas and act like Zapp Brannigan from Futurama. I like looking at things from multiple perspectives, and I am a detail junkie.

I am not going to profess to have any kind of greatness when it comes to spelling or grammar. I work really hard to catch those kinds of things in my writing, and unless things are awful (which I haven't noticed so far in your work) I probably won't catch onto much of that kind of thing.

If you want to chat about possible brainstorming the best way to get a hold of me is probably through email botticelli.angel.resurrected@gmail.com. I don't use any instant messengers (My compy is a load of crap as it is), but I do check my email fairly often. Or you can just send me a message on the forum.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.