Click Here!

other AUs

Creeping Kate

Inspired by the "zoofic" genre on LJ, I started writing a story on my deviantart journal a couple months ago. This one posits the idea there is more than one alternate world to the alchemic one. On this one particular world, Edward Elric's alter is not a person, but an entire species of neko called a Tora-Neko.

The tora neko looks like Edward, but with a few differences: slitted eyes, ears (properly sized and placed), slightly larger than normal eyeteeth (fangs), a rougher tongue, and they vocalize like cats (mew,scream, growl, purr,etc).

Because they have opposable thumbs, tora nekos can handle tools, so they can make fire, skin their prey with knives,etc.

Right now, I call it[/u]Tora-Neko Adventure for lack of a better title. Chapters featuring the neko alternate with chapters about Ed and Al on a mission to the western Amestrian city of Arkham in search of an alchemist named Le Fanu. This alchemist once wrote a book about his life with alchemists in Xing, and Izanami (the name I use for alchemic Japan) and Edward wants to ask him questions about certain matters. Matters which include a way to make a Philosopher's Stone without using human souls.

I'd better quit before this gets too long. If you are interested in reading this story and giving me advice on grammar (I have many, many bad writing habits), it can be found at http://www.pan-zareta.deviantart.com

You will need to click the "journal" tab at the top of the profile page and scroll down to the journal which says "Now with added beta!" for chapter one.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.