Click Here!

Hinata cheating on Naruto with Sasuke 3

Maxxx7491

Hello everybody, as the title says these are requests/challenges/ideas that involve "Hinata cheating on Naruto with Sasuke" that I would love either made into stories or one-shots. Now the reason there is 3 is because I have come with so many requests/challenges/ideas that involve Hinata cheating on Naruto with Sasuke that I am going to be separating them into 3 different topics that each well have 5 requests/challenges/ideas each and being post them a week apart from each other.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the third/final set of requests/challenges/ideas until I come up with more:

One is real world setting, where Naruto has a guardian angel and girlfriend/wife, who is Hinata. Unfortunately for Naruto, the pure and shy Hinata he knows is a lie. The real Hinata is naughty Fallen Angel, who gets her enjoyment by cheating on Naruto with his best friend, Sasuke. How Hinata became a Fallen Angel is thanks to Naruto's best friend, Sasuke, who had corrupted Hinata with the Sin of Lust by put super powerful aphrodisiacs in her food and drinks, than having sex with her on her boyfriend/husband's bed and breaking her mind and pussy with his dick.

Two is real world setting, where Naruto and Hinata run a church/shrine. While Sasuke is the local King Pin of Crime, Naruto's best friend, and man who comes to the church/shrine every night to "confess" his crimes to Hinata.

Three has it were Sasuke, Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata agrees to do the wife swapping thing for month, but agree they won't have sex or kiss the others wife. Of course Naruto is the only to keep up with his end of the deal. Worse is that Sakura knows of Sasuke's plan of breaking Hinata's pussy and even listens to them having sex through the phone when Naruto's at work. Even worse Sasuke also using all some of his vacation time for that month so he can basically screw Hinata 24/7.

Four is were Sasuke was adopted by Naruto's family after his family dies/killed. Here Naruto brings his girlfriend over to stay at the house since she is having family problems. On the first night over, Sasuke makes Hinata a addicted to his dick.

Five is real world setting, where high school student Hinata tells her best female friends that she has been having wet dreams and naughty thoughts of secretly cheating on Naruto with his best friend Sasuke. The girls tell her that they well help her, which Hinata thinks they well help stop these wet dreams and naughty thoughts. Instead they plan on making her dreams come true by getting her get fucked by Sasuke in soundproof room with a one sided mirror. Now in another room Naruto is inside not knowing behind the mirror his girlfriend is getting best fuck of her life by his best friend. Both Hinata and Sasuke can see and hear him, but Naruto can't see or hear them. At the end, Hinata's female best friends giving her highs fives and tell her than they already have other plans for her and Sasuke to fuck behind Naruto's back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, here is what I would like to read in the stories and one-shots for the requests/challenges/ideas, tho you don't have them if you don't want to:

One is that Naruto sees Sasuke as a best friend and brother figure so he has complete trust in him.

Two is before cheating Hinata's number one most loved thing is Naruto and her number one most loved feeling is Naruto's feeling for her. After cheating Hinata's top 3 most loved things is Sasuke's dick, balls, & sperm and her top 3 most loved feeling is the thrill of cheating on Naruto, Sasuke's dick inside her, and Sasuke's sperm filling in all 3 holes of her body.

Three is that Hinata and Sasuke have zero guilty and zero remorse of their affair behind the Naruto's back.

Four is that Naruto has done nothing to deserve Hinata to cheat on him.

Five is that Naruto doesn't catch them in the act and never becomes aware of what is happening.

Six is that Hinata doesn't end her relationship with Naruto because she loves the thrill of cheating on him, which makes the sex feel even better. And Sasuke is okay with this because he loves the fact he is fucking his best friend's wife/girlfriend.

Seven is that there is a that there is dirty talk when Hinata and Sasuke are having sex. Also Hinata and Sasuke might insult Naruto like how stupid he is, how he trusts her way to much, how he sucks at sex, how small his dick is, and etc.

Eight is is that the sex scenes with the Hinata and Sasuke are very, very long.

By the way, multiple people are allowed to take on the same requests/challenges/ideas. Also please notify me if you are going to take on the my requests/challenges/ideas.

Edited by Maxxx7491

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

No, I haven't yet, but I have thought of a new idea, but I wish to wait until I have five new ideas to make a new topic.

Nice. That's cool that you're still coming up with new ideas. You should try doing the reverse too: Naruto cheating on Hinata. There's a lot of potential with something like that. Have you seen how Ino looks like in The Last: Naruto the movie? She looks smokin' hot. There needs to be more Naruto cheating on Hinata with Ino fanfics.

hey maxxx7491 can I ask if you make one where sasuke cuckold naruto it be nice to read one

Sorry, but I'm not a good writer so you won't be seeing me write any stories. :(

Nice. That's cool that you're still coming up with new ideas. You should try doing the reverse too: Naruto cheating on Hinata. There's a lot of potential with something like that. Have you seen how Ino looks like in The Last: Naruto the movie? She looks smokin' hot. There needs to be more Naruto cheating on Hinata with Ino fanfics.

Maybe, tho I also like Femdom ideas. So maybe an idea were Ino uses one her family's jutsu to turn Naruto into her sex slave.

• 2 months later...

can u put a link to all of the stories that had been made for hinata cheathing on naruto with sasuke

Unfortunately that currently zero because even if there are stories for my ideas, no one has told me that they were going to do it. So don't know where to find them. :(

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.