Click Here!

KisaraP: My Responses to Ch. 7 Reviews for Voldemort Goes Back To School

KisaraP

My Reply to Ch. 7 Reviews for Voldemort Goes Back To School:

unneeded 2012-09-11 id # 3001390002

The govt. is full of bureaucracy... they don't HAVE to make sense... i think it's in the rules somewhere. Besides... the boys are sneaking around at school. it's not like they're letting ppl know about it neh?

Typical... sigh. Sucks to be the Malfoys and REALLY sucks to be a malfoy house elf.

Poor Luc. He really knows how to pick 'em indeed. I'm sure it seemed like a good idea at the time... >> At any rate... snickers. Curiosity gets you a face full of feathers. ^^

It'll be interesting to see if the libido suppression potion works and how har and draco get around it. ^^

---

Hi Unneeded!

Yikes! Well at that point, I'd say it's time for a New Government! That sounds like corruption and incompetence, to me! I hope it's not that bad... but it seems when it comes to sex, most governments lose their heads... er... yeah...

LOLS Well no one would know about it, cuz all 3 appear to all be underage, though Voldie is actually quite older, of course... well... in terms of his conscious mind at least (but not his body; that's kinda brand new).

Hahaha, yes, I still don't know how Lucius got suckered into following the Dark Lord. Lucius just seems so much more refined. Even though he can do very evil things.

I'm surprised actually that the House Elves had the guts to even risk interrupting the Dark Lord's destruction of Lucius's Office. In reality, they might've waited until that was complete... but I couldn't resist having them appear on the scene - especially when I pictured how hilarious it would be!

Hahaha, Well I suppose a 'face full of feathers' is a far nicer fate than 'curiosity killed the cat'!

Muahaha! Yes, indeed, how H and D will get around that potion... supposing the potion has any effect at all, of course! ;)

Thanks so much for reviewing! ttys!

From Kisara

Jan 2012-09-14 id # 3001390193 Chapter 8, please?

---

Hi Jan!

Yes, I'm planning to update soon! I'd love to hear more from you in the future though too! :)

Thanks for reviewing! ttys!

From Kisara

Anon 2012-09-21 id # 3001390655

I love this chapter. It was very funny to read ^_^

---

Hi Anon!

Thank you so much! I'm so happy that you found it amusing! So did I when writing it! What was your favorite part?

From Kisara

Edited by KisaraP

Guest unneeded

Well, u know what they say, with guys they only have enough blood to operate 1 head at a time and the lower one usually trumps the upper... even in crusty politician types. :P

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Unneeded!

Sorry I just saw your reply just now! Either I missed Adult Fanfic's notification email, or it doesn't send one at all!

Haha, yes, I have heard that! Yech! What a description!: "even in crusty politician types"! *Shivers in Not a good way and hits self in forehead to clear image out!*

From Kisara

KisaraP: My Responses to Ch. 8 Reviews for Voldemort Goes Back To School

Hi Everyone! Thank you all again for your reviews!

unneeded 2012-10-02 id # 3001391446 Riddle Me really is making things interesting for himself isn't he... I'm glad it's your head that has to keep the plots straight, not mine cause this is head ache material. Lets see, v in his ev skin is trying to kill har, only to get seduced by har AND draco, has antagonized the slyth head of house by being busted breaking into his supplies, which will lead to sev plotting against him while Ev/mort struggles to keep from falling into a gooey heap at hars feet as the potion to stop himself from falling at the pairs feet for some reason isn't working... have i missed anything? *blinks... this would make for great day time tv.

At any rate... snickers, har topping snake V, snort, oh that's hilariousness. I wonder why Draco thought of har topping? If anything, you'd think V would be topping. Still i fully understand and support his need to go scour his brain out. That's NOT a pretty pic.

interesting. They both quite happy to keep V on the side. this must be such a head trip for Ev/mort. I can't see either of them letting him go, though i can see them allowing him to top, to keep him with them.

I love this fic. It's such solid entertainment.

--

Hi Unneeded!

Haha, you're right! Voldie IS determined to carry out his 'task/plot' no matter what happens! Which ultimately leads to the most interesting... predicaments... he gets himself into! Lols! Well I feel flattered that I can infer from your comment that it seems that I'm not a 'predictable' author! XD But don't worry, yes I have the plot/plots straight in my mind. In fact, I pretty much have the entire story planned out so far, complete with a long computer file of 'plot notes'; it's just that I have to actually sit down and fully write out the scenes, and likely add some more necessary scenes in between the major events that will take place. :) I quite enjoyed making the plot, it's not a headache for me at all... well... other than the fact that I see all my free time evaporating before my eyes!

Overall, that sounds like a pretty good description/interpretation of events so far! OMG! Day Time TV? I think Voldie would kill the reporters... unless he wanted the attention at the time and rally more support for his pureblood cause!

"At any rate... snickers, har topping snake V, snort, oh that's hilariousness. I wonder why Draco thought of har topping? If anything, you'd think V would be topping. Still i fully understand and support his need to go scour his brain out. That's NOT a pretty pic.": Perhaps it had to do with the fact that Harry 'trumped/topped' Voldie when Harry was just a baby, and thus, now that Harry is older now and even more capable, if Harry 'trumped/topped' Voldie again... this could translate to Harry 'topping' Voldie in terms of Sex. OR it could be the fact that Draco views himself and Harry topping 'Evan' and thus when that whole misunderstanding happened, Draco in his mind might just have switched out the 'position' that Evan is in, and inserted Voldie into Evan's place, thus making Voldie 'the bottom'. ;) Haha, well, every fan is different; there are some fans who actually think Voldie has a strange, ethereal kinda of beauty/dashingness to him. Although that might also depend on how one personally pictured Voldie in their minds; and whether they go with the Movie version or the Book version; apparently the Book version suggests that Voldie is very thin (like 'emaciated').

I'm not quite sure what you meant when you said: "They both quite happy to keep V on the side." Do you think you can clarify?

Hm... Well, we'll have to see who ends up 'topping'! XD

Thank you so much for all your complements and for reviewing! I'm thrilled you're continuing to enjoy my story!

ttys!

From Kisara

******* Clari clari_nevermore@yahoo.com 2012-10-14 id # 3001392312 I was reading the begining of chapter three.

My mom called, and I answered.

My voice cracked.

It was your fault.

Thought you ought to know.

~Clari

ps-I'm not mad. >:3

--

Hi Clari!

Muahahaha! That's so funny! Thanks for sharing that with me! I so love to hear what people are doing at the time they're reading my story and where they are when they're reading it! XD Hahaha, yes, thanks for that, I was totally amused by your comment, I didn't think you were mad, but thanks for clarifying just in case! :)

Thanks for reviewing! I look forward to hearing more from you in the future! ttys!

From Kisara

******* Diana 2012-10-18 id # 3001392629 Update soon!

--

Hi Diana!

I'll do my best to update soon! Thanks for commenting. I would love to hear more of what you have to say in the future though too! Something you liked or didn't like so much, or a guess about future events would be awesome! :)

ttys!

From Kisara

******* Sora 2012-10-18 id # 3001392631 It would be interesting if Harry and Draco double penetrated Evan with their parts...

--

Hi Sora!

LOLS! Well... I think we have to get to the 'first time' first; which will likely be... er... slightly more traditional... er... as much as 'same-sex people having sex' can be 'traditional'. Not to mention, double penetration for what is likely to be either his: 1: first time; or 2: having sex after not having had sex in a while; would likely be very very painful for him... I'd like to think of Draco and Harry as not be Quite that Sadistic! .... yeah... I however, make no promises about anything... especially about future 'activities'! ;)

Thanks so much for reviewing! I look forward to hearing what else you have to say in the future! ttys!

From Kisara

Carol 2012-10-19 id # 3001392635

I hope to read more about this threesome of Harry, Evan and Draco...

Update soon!

--

Hi Carol!

I'm so happy you're looking forward to reading more about my story! I'd love to hear more from you in the future! Something you liked or didn't like, or a prediction about the future! Who knows, I might even add it to my story! XD

From Kisara

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.