Click Here!

New? Introduce Yourself!

Guest TricksterKitsune

• 2 weeks later...

My name is Aaron. I enjoy slash, and I am sometimes a very naughty boy, but I try to restrain myself. I just started my first story for AFF, and I hope to get it up (pun not intended) soon as long as school does not take too much of my time.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Frijola Verda

Hello,

My name is Verda. I wish I were a Libra.

I live in Colorado, so know all about that Rocky Mountain High.

I like to read original fics and am happy to be here.

Hello, I am Shirotaka.

I am slightly eccentric and depending on who you ask (and how much I paid them), an idiot or a genius.

I love this site, not just for the fics, but because it's an icon of free speech on the internet and I am a hardcore flaming liberal who loves dem ammendments... Good luck following one of my trains of thought though.. I don't even know what I am talking about sometimes.

In all seriousness, I just like to have some fun and read some fics, so.. Nice to meet y'all.

Now I am off.. presumably to do something relevant.

-wanders off lost in thought about how they get the M's on the M&Ms-

Welcome to the forum, everyone.

Feel free to look about and find a forum you like and sit down and chew the wind with the rest of the members.

I'm mostly about the place so you can probably catch me somewhere.

Beth

• 5 weeks later...
Guest orleans

Hello there!

I'm also an addicted fanfiction reader and glad that I have stumbled across Aff so long ago.

I have been a member of AFF. for about four years. You can find me in the Book's section, Vampire Chronicle. I also discovered writing about Lord of the Rings,Alexander in the Movie section. Only recently I posted one Non-English story too....Somehow RPS has become very, very tempting blush.gif

In Real Life I'm rather a rather shy and introverted person. No one would ever believe that I enjoy reading and writing slash stories! Not even my friends have an idea biggrin.gif But it's better this way...

Anyway, I'm very happy to be here and meet you all!

Hugs,

orleans

Hi! I'm Tat. I'm probably known for my Powerpuff Girls fanfiction thought I've strayed from that fandom. tongue.gif I write for whatever I'm in the mood for these days instead of sticking to just one for a year or two.

Still it stands that I write mostly lesbian fic, a sprinkle of straight. I'm not really into gay/yaoi smut.

I'm pretty open about what I write about except to my co workers. XD I look like a cute little girl but I have the mind of a perverted old man.

Hey there!

My name is Kanashii-Taka and while I am NOT new to AFF (been here since 2005 as an author) I am new to the forums.

I mainly write Original stories and have a particular love of mafia and mobster stories. I also write alot of dark erotica (BDSM, D/s, Maledom, etc) whip.gif

in the fandoms I have a few Soprano's stories and also a few Harry Potter stories.

I have a few stories published for real, and also write several technical journals and articles as well. (Obviously NOT under 'Kanashii') wink.gif

I live in the Midwest and am older than 39 but younger than 50 tongue.gif married for nearly 24 years to an Air Force man (I am retired military as well).

I tend to write alot of LONG fics and ones that are very rich and detailed, as well as introspective pieces on certain characters...(and yeah, a bit of kinky naughty stuff in there. Some of it very naughty). I consider myself an ardent observer of humanity.

It is a pleasure to meet so many wonderful and talented fellow authors on here and see all the various directions and and subjects you all write about. Keep on writing!

Hi, I'm Shinju. Female, mid 20's, brunette, mostly just read the original slash section now, although I do still venture into fanfiction and het now and again. I just registered for the forums even though I've been with the site since the great historical fanfiction.net smut ban. Some of you youngsters just outa high school may not remember. I started writing fanfics for aff back in 2003 when I was 19. Now I'm in the middle of a slash original fiction that is taking forever. My author's handle is the same as my forum handle.

Hi, I'm Shinju. I've been with the site since the great historical fanfiction.net smut ban.

I'm one of the original members of that move when they pulled that stunt, but hey I'm thrilled to have a site solely dedicated to smut.

I thank Ayla everyday as I read the stories on this site that she got the balls to create a site like this. I hope if she ever returns to this site that she will see how it has grown and how numerous the members are.

From what I can tell we have over 75 thousand members and still growing strong, so that says something about this site.

Beth

I thank Ayla everyday as I read the stories on this site that she got the balls to create a site like this. I hope if she ever returns to this site that she will see how it has grown and how numerous the members are.

I sometimes think about her and wonder if she's okay. Not that I ever talked to her or anything. I just hope she knows I just hope that wherever she is she knows what a great thing she got started here, and that she is responsible for giving hope and laughter and joy to so many.

Well, hello everyone. I'm new here, go by the name Riku, and try to stay as far away from fanfiction as possible (some sort of trauma derived from badly written fanfiction by pre-teens and early teenagers that was not only written with horrible grammar, misspellings, and internet speach but also lacked a plot beyond two characters wanting to have homosexual sex despite never having been hinted at in the original story it comes from) and hang out around the originals. Haven't been legally an adult for all that long now, but I hope I'm mature enough for that not to matter.

So yes, uhm, I'm a visual artist actually, but that doesn't mean I don't want to try my hand at writing. At the very least, me being a visual artist shouldn't be an excuse to slack on my writing.

Hello.

Hello peoples! *waves rabidly*

My name is Jessie_Jade and I'm 21 years old!

I'm new and i'd like it if i didn't stay that way. I'm a huge fan of fanfiction but my real passion is writing original stuff. I've been writing for a long time now and I feel that my work only gets better as i keep progressing.

I never took classes on writing, the only lessons i took were from romance novels like "dont worry mama", "cold sleep", and the "only the ring finger knows" trilogy. I love to read and that's probably why I write. I want to see what people think of what I do.

I just love Yaoi it's possibly the only thing i write.

Guest Rosemarius

Heeey there

I'm Rosemarius, your average Italian slash fanboy. If my grammar isn't always wonderful, blame the awful school system of my country (I pratically learned English all by myself).

I mostly write in the Original Section, and I like to write about kinks, and weird things in general. Also, I've become quite attached to this portal, since it's the only place where you can write practically ANYTHING. You don't have to stay under annoying limits and all you've gotta do is put a disclaimer on your story.

Hello Everyone smile.gif

I'm Araneola, and I read a lot of fanfiction in a lot of categories. My newest obsession is Naruto, because really, Kakashi is just too sexy to pass up! I happen to love crack fics and generally read humorous stories. You can find me and my one lonely story in the Naruto section. Feel free to drop by and say hello! I'm really bad at updating, but I'm a college student, so maybe it's to be expected...?

Hello all!

My name is Penni. My penname on AFF.net is Pennilyn Novus.

I'm in process of writing a fun little story called A Pound of Flesh, which is in the world of Harry Potter. I started the story for a challenge, intending it to be a one shot, and I had never written anything remotely like it before. Now it's multi chapter and turning out to be something I never thought it could be.

I've been writing fanfics for about a year and a half now, and I've got around a dozen stories posted here and there, as well as several that I'm trying to get closer to completion before I begin to post them.

Some irrelevant but fun facts about me: I love music, and I'm a big fan of Hanson. I'm engaged to be married in April, and I am a stagehand.

Now that I'm all properly introduced n stuff, I'm off.

• 2 weeks later...

Doesn't seem like there's much point if it's just going to be deleted.

I'm new; to affnet, to writing fanfics, to the internet. I'm going to wander a bit and try to get a feel for all of this stuff. I'll check back in a few days to see if this has been scrapped and if you start over with a new topic, then maybe I'll do a real intro there.

Guest XiaoYun

Hi everyone! biggrin.gif

I'm XiaoYun. That's my nickname... all my frenz called mi that... I usually hangs around the anime section of AFF.net... sometimes in the HP section... I dun write actually even though I have a lot of plot in my head because I dunno how to start a story prefectly so everytime I started writing, after 5mins the whole story is delete...LOL! laugh.gif

I'm a yaoi fangirl but not totally coz I still read M/F stories...

Enough of babbling...One last sentence...Nice to meet everyone! tongue.gif

Yo! I'm Lore and another yaoi fan to add to the already massive ranks! Then again, you could call me the anti-fan. Bishies are great and all, but I do the worst to them.

What do I do, you ask? I pair them with WELL BUILT MEN!

-raises SWAT shield to defend self against the various objects being thrown-

And even worse? .. I have them act like.. men!

-raises shield again to block the whole house being thrown-

xD Anyway! All extreme goofiness aside, I'm pretty laid back and always ready to chat. I'm a very social person, so you'll have to excuse me if I talk your ears ( or fingers! ) off. Anime, games, cooking and drawing are my passions. I'm not that amazing at drawing, but I'm a damn good chef!

Not too big on the uber romance stuff, but I'm a total sucker for darker shades of love. Hell yeah for abusive fics! Break out the whips, cock rings and knives! We need more beaten up pretty boys with guns to their heads!

palehc5.jpg

Guest Rosemarius
Yo! I'm Lore and another yaoi fan to add to the already massive ranks! Then again, you could call me the anti-fan. Bishies are great and all, but I do the worst to them.

What do I do, you ask? I pair them with WELL BUILT MEN!

-raises SWAT shield to defend self against the various objects being thrown-

And even worse? .. I have them act like.. men!

-raises shield again to block the whole house being thrown-

xD Anyway! All extreme goofiness aside, I'm pretty laid back and always ready to chat. I'm a very social person, so you'll have to excuse me if I talk your ears ( or fingers! ) off. Anime, games, cooking and drawing are my passions. I'm not that amazing at drawing, but I'm a damn good chef!

Not too big on the uber romance stuff, but I'm a total sucker for darker shades of love. Hell yeah for abusive fics! Break out the whips, cock rings and knives! We need more beaten up pretty boys with guns to their heads!

palehc5.jpg

For some reason I feel like sympathizing with you.

*passes a whip to Lore*

I like that drawing shifty.gif

Hello,I'm a noob biggrin.gif

Here on the forum I refer to myself as PretentiousArtWhore, but my name on AFF is Alexx. I'm a goth girl and I love vampires; love,love,love,LOVE them with all my black little heart and you'll find most of my fics (as yet unposted, as a hard drive crash left me with just a few badfics)are based on the movies 'Interview with the vampire' and 'Queen of the Damned'.

My fave pairings in this genre are LeStat/Louis,LeStat/Jesse/David,Louis/Armand, Marius/Armand, Marius/Pandora and Jesse/David.

Thanks to Juliedoc for my first and only review on AFF for my 'intentional badfic' so far worshippy.gif

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.