Click Here!

New? Introduce Yourself!

Guest TricksterKitsune

Hullo everyone!

I'm a twenty-something European girl with a tendecy to gravitate towards cynicism and I will go to painful lenghts to sound smart.

Over at AFF I can be found lurking in several fandoms under the pen name Fenris Mourningstar, although I prefer to read more than write, somewhat owing to the fact that writing is a lot harder than it looks and so far my works haven't really reached the standard of quality I personally like to read.

I'm aware that my author handle is as tacky as they come and if it's any consolation, it is intended to be so.

Hey all,

I'm an obsessive compulsive lurker... I am obsessed with compulsively lurking. biggrin.gif

I go by the pen-name of Shini_Luv formerly Lupine Draconis on other sites. I can be found in many fandoms, but mainly GUndam Wing/AC, X-Men Comics, Buffy, Harry Potter and a few random movies.

I sometimes write, but have sufffered from writer's block for the past couple of years, although I am trying to kick my ass into gear and start again. I, like many others, am a yaoi whore although I am quite picky about my pairings.

I have one story posted so far, but am hoping that once I can get rid of the writer's block I can post some more. cool.gif

Hello world, I'm moue. I'm love reading and writing, and I've got a lot of story ideas in my head at the moment. Even though I have this new forum account, I plan to create an account only when I actually have a completed chapter or two to post.

I'm a staunch supporter of slash, femslash, and gen relationships, and I am very hard to offend. I've seen it all, but I'm always open to new things.

My main fandom is Kingdom Hearts, although I might dabble around in some others. Like the previous poster, I am more often than not a lurker, for the sole reason that sometimes I tend to come off as immature in my posts. I hope to cure myself of that.

I hope I'll enjoy this forum. smile.gif

Guest bgardne

Hey! This is Mister Nice Kai, also known as "Micko." I'm new on AFF.net, though I've been writing fanfiction since High School. I'm a sophomore in a junior college in the States, and am going for a degree in Genreal Studies, then Journalism/Communication Arts. I HATE grammer mistakes, and get beaten up by my twin sister Linka (Lady Nice Kai) on a daily basis. My younger brother Nada Nice Kai is a total pervert, and very demented. My older brother Major nice Kai, Mijo, is a total tightwad, and always has his boxers in a bunch. I have two cats and a very dumb dog. I write mostly Dragon Ball Z, but am working on some from Dragon Ball, Rurouni Kenshin, Yu Yu Hakusho, Inu Yasha, Lord of the Rings, and Harry Potter. I mostly write smut, but a few of my "Cleaner" Stories are going to be found on AFF.net, too. My cleanest stories can be found on MediaMiner.org under my name, Mister Nice Kai. It's great to be a part of this site, as my sister thinks it's the best for smut. Thanks for having me!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sagemedli

*Ridiculous wave*

Hello. ^^ I thought I'd finally join these forums after being a fan of this site for months. Hopefully I can get over being isolated in my own fantasy land and figure out the meaning of life or whatever normal humans try to do. ;3 So yeah. ^^ That's meh spiffy introductory thing. Jallo!

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi
*Ridiculous wave*

Hello. ^^ I thought I'd finally join these forums after being a fan of this site for months. Hopefully I can get over being isolated in my own fantasy land and figure out the meaning of life or whatever normal humans try to do. ;3 So yeah. ^^ That's meh spiffy introductory thing. Jallo!

Hexidecimal! Rock!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, noobie here. I'm male, early 20s, reside in the south of England, I'm a student at Portsmouth Uni. I love videogames and sometimes like to pad out VG characters backstories or possible futures (that sometimes end up as fan fics). I've visited AFF many times, primarily in the VGs section, and now I've decided to write a few fics for the site when I'm inspired enough.

Just posted my first fic for the site, it's a Perfet Dark Zero one; check out my thread and story here (feedback appreciated!)

Guest Tranquil_Insanity86

um yea I'm new here I've been a lurker for ages so I decided to get brave and throw some of the stuff I've been writing since I was 13 out there lol

I have been a member of the main site after my husband Hiei joined in 2004. I just recently joined the forums because Serenanna pointed them out. (I didn't notice they were here. *blush*)

I am a mother of two boys ages 11 and 6. My husband is military so our lives are hectic and we move a lot. I like dolphins and cats, really big cats, with big claws, and big teeth. I am a Cancer, does this mean I am a big ol' crab? I hate diamonds and prefer sapphires and ruby's. My husband says it is because they match the color of bruises better...

I haven't written much of my own stuff because I usually end up helping Hiei with his project, I even have a couple of stories in his FGLMM mix. My preference for reading and writing: I like a lot of plot, and am open for anything, the only thing I don't care for in all honesty is yaoi slash. Never was into the guy guy sex scenes don't mind the romance aspect of it, don't like the nitty gritty. I like my whips and chains, but I prefer it to be consensual fun and not the super violent type of stuff, however I can forgive a lot for plot. I like the waffy , I like the hardcore, the soft core, I even enjoy the occasional tentacle monster and evil demon from the abyss. Ohh and I love yuri nothing gets me more excited then two girls... or two girls and a guy... or just a bunch of girls. The bunch of girls always makes Hiei pout, but gives him tons of writing inspiration.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tamahomexlovesxme

Hi everyone. I'm sure it's pretty obvious that I am new here. My name is Tamahomexlovesxme or you can just call me Jess that is so much shorter. Anyways I am a college student and I have 1 more year until I receive my bachelor's degree in fine arts. I am from New York, but I moved to Georgia to go to school. I can't seem to remember why it was such a good idea to move to this state, but I guess it made sense to me at the time. Honestly, I can't wait to finish up school and go back.

I spend a lot of time doing random projects for school, writing, reading, running around the city and whatever else strikes my fancy. I am a big anime fan and used to write fanfiction constantly and I am hoping to start again.

I guess you could say it's pretty lame, but I love Tamahome from Fushigi Yuugi and it's really too bad that he doesn't really exist. The things I would do to that man.... anyways glad to have found this forum and hope to see ya around.

Guest deathsockcat

hi. I'm totally new to this, I've been reading a story that someone linked to in a NaNoWriMo forum, and totally love it. So now I'm curious, and the best way to get answers is to hang around and ask them, right?

I like to write, and while I have only tried writing one little piece of erotica, I'm sure that if I hang around here long enough I'll be writing more.

So, please put up with me for a while, as I ask all the silly questions I can think of (and there wil be quite a few.) I'll try to earn my keep. wink.gif

deathsockcat/summerdragon/jen.

Guest Iriscal

Be afraid. Be very afraid. For Iris!tFj8DP0Frs has come from the bowels of 4chan /d/ to wreak yuri and futanari upon you.

Actually, I'm just here because the 0bsidian.net forums died. Made me sad. :( But now, since I have over a month until MTSU's spring semester starts, it's finally time to start writing things again, and this time, I'm exploring fanfiction!

Be afraid. Be very afraid. For Iris!tFj8DP0Frs has come from the bowels of 4chan /d/ to wreak yuri and futanari upon you.

Too late. I'm already the resident yuri and futanari writer. Although I admit I don't come from 4chan.

And yeah, it's unfortunate 0bsidian went down, but you do know 2 new forums have started up to handle the fallout, right?

Guest Iriscal

Well, since the only copy I have of AYW is on my broken computer, I really have no choice.

Since I was working on a nice* little Phantasy Star Universe fic, I thought I'd see what the people here think about it when it's done and up, and if I get a favorable response, more may be on the way.

*read: naughty.

Good old 0bsidian. I put a couple stories there after someone emailed me and suggested it, but I never had time to post regularly enough to stop my account being cleared out. There was one very good story I read there based on one of Dtiberus' pictures in his www.wwoec.com gallery. Eh.

As for F3, while entirely unrelated any passing users of the old fuckedcompany.com messageboard might raise a chuckle at the name. But probably not.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.