Click Here!

New? Introduce Yourself!

Guest TricksterKitsune

• 2 months later...

Hello :)

I'm on AFF.net and under the same username. I'm mainly interested in reading Harry Potter stories; and particularly any where half of the pairing is from Slytherin House. I will have a read of most stories involving Bellatrix Lestrange, and I love a little Bellamione; but my OTP is probably Luna Lovegood and Bellatrix Lestrange (or... Lunatrix, as it seems to be called).

I definitely prefer the femslash/femmeslash pairings in most fics. I'm very into the Claymore anime & manga - and I could have a field day there, if I put my mind to it.... Ophelia <3

I'm also very into Game of Thrones; and anything with Ramsay Snow/Bolton definitely peaks my interest... I seem to love the sadists! I'd love to write a Ramsay Bolton/Bellatrix Lestrange crossover.. perhaps one day!

Other than that, I'm into all sorts of music, walking my dog in pretty places, and I love to play dress up.

• 3 months later...

Howdy! I'm not sure if I have introduced myself yet so Ima doing it now. I'm Muhabba, I like to write stories, mostly celeb and have been reading stuff in the archive for a few years now I guess. I am currently writing 2 reeeeaaallllyyyyyyy long stories; Buffy the Vampire Slayer vs. La Blue Girl (cuz one day I was looking for a story like that and couldn't find one and it seemed that it was such a logical team up that I was amazed that nobody had written one yet) and Not The Whedonverse XXX (cuz I love all of Whedon's stuff and I like those "Not The ... XXX" parody movies and then I plotted a story out and I will probably die of old age before it's finished)

• 1 month later...

Greetings, fine people! I'm Jenn, aka, DharmaCharma. I'm a 30-something year old writer from Atlanta (home of Snowpocalypse 2014!). I have been writing since I was old enough to form letters on paper with a pencil. All throughout school I won awards for creative writing, even though I've never considered myself a particularly good writer. Most of the time, I write short stories (or entire chapters of a novel) and then throw them away. AFF is the first site I have ever shared my work through. In fact, the lovely readers at AFF.net are the only people who have ever read my most recent work. I haven't even shared my stories with my husband. I have written articles for an online content mill the past two years. That earns me a few bucks here and there, but I get terribly bored keyword stuffing SEO pieces, hence why I write fanfiction.

My name was inspired by the television series "Lost". I was one of those people who never watched the show when it was actually cool to watch it. I'm just now watching it (I'm only on season 5, so please, don't tell me how it ends LOL) and I have fallen in love with the characters. I write the way I would tell a story out loud, so oftentimes my grammar, punctuation, or sentence structure may not be flawless. I find that it can take me several sentences to describe and emotion or simple object, so I try very hard to restrain myself, lest I get too verbose. When I write erotica, I tend to stay within themes I'm comfortable with. Basically, if I can't imagine myself doing (or have experienced it) I don't write about it.

I enjoy writing fanfiction, because it allows me to build around characters I'm already familiar with. I can manipulate the plot and put the characters into situations that would never be suitable for television When I'm not writing I'm busy taking care of my toddler nephew while my sister is at work, hanging out with my pre-teen son, knitting, gardening, or baking. I think that is about all for now. I look forward to getting to know all of you.

• 4 weeks later...

I suppose I should say hello instead of lurking. I'm known as sarcastic_honesty on AFF.net. I'm best known for my original pieces. I've had an account for the forums for a few weeks but I've haven't had the courage to say anything until now. Nice to meet you all...

*waves hello* Hi, nice to meet new people! We're maybe a little crazy here but it's all in good fun. :D

• 1 month later...

Hi, I'm the4w5neko and I'm obsessed with the manga Rurouni Kenshin. Kenshin is my favorite character ever. My avatar is him in the first RK live action movie, which is the best movie ever!

I like cats (neko), astrology, anything interesting. I also like to write stories that aren't pleasant and happy, that's for sure.

Welcome. :)

RK is a fun fandom and Kenshin is definitely quite a character.

Eh, there are too many too-cheerful stories out there anyway; real depth comes from showing both sides of the spectrum, light and dark.

• 3 months later...

Hi, everybody! My name's Meg, but I go by copperleaves both here and on aff.org. These days I'm writing for Sons of Anarchy, but I've also got a Supernatural (Megstiel) fic I've been posting over there, and I still write Supernatural sometimes.

I have 3 cats and a dog, I can enthusiastically talk about art for hours, and in addition to writing I also make graphics and gifsets for the fandoms I'm in. Actually, I usually either write OR make gifs, so like for Hannibal I do gifsets all the time but I have no real desire to write Hannibal fic. Um, anyway. I live in NC and I'm basically spending my summer bouncing from one concert to another.

• 1 month later...

Hello all, the name's GrayNeko. I've found my way here after a recent policy change over at Hentai Foundry left the majority of my stories no longer publishable there. I've written several Ben 10 stories that I hope will be well received here and will be posting other of my works here as well. Any advice about using the sight would be welcome.

We have lots and lots of FAQs posted here, and of course the staff is always happy to answer specific questions you might have. You can post a question in the General Staff Questions thread, or ask specifically about Disclaimers and Other Issues.

And welcome to AFF! :D

Hello all, the name's GrayNeko. I've found my way here after a recent policy change over at Hentai Foundry left the majority of my stories no longer publishable there. I've written several Ben 10 stories that I hope will be well received here and will be posting other of my works here as well. Any advice about using the sight would be welcome.

Hey, GrayNeko! As a fellow "citizen" of both AFF and HF, I wanted to say, Welcome!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everybody, I am Scaley Randy (yes I know that's not how it's spelled). I've written (and am writing) a few normal fan fics over at FanFiction.net but lately I've been wanting to get into writing erotic fan fiction. I already have a few ideas and I'm already writing a one-shot that'll hopefully get me started. I plan on posting my stories both here and on Hentai-Foundry. Any advice (especially writing advice) would be welcome, cheers! ^_^

Welcome to AFF! :D

We've got a sporadically lively board called Writers Corner that's chock full of resources and links, as well as opinions and some amazing first hand information.

There's all sorts of silliness in many of the threads, but I really recommend setting up a review reply thread in the appropriate place in the Fan Fiction section, and adding the url to your stories. Letting readers know that you'd love to chat is a great way to develop a strong readership, and 'd also recommend the Promote a Story thread as well.

Aside from that, just jump on in. :D

• 1 month later...
Guest hornybluegreymon

Hello everybody! I'm happy to be a member of this community because i really don't have any friends here locally. So i was hoping to make some here on this forum community. Anybody who wants somebody to chat with about anything feel free to send me a pm here. You can also send me an email to my gmail: cgsblueredyellow2014@gmail.com. I like to talk to people who aren't afraid to make new connections they've haven't made yet. I'm hoping to find other members who are more like me. I'm referring to members who have asperger's syndrome. I have this disorder. I was diagnosed when i was 12 years old. It affects 1 in 300 people. But almost nobody knew anything about it when i was diagnosed.

I guess i was lucky to end up where i am now. As well as the route my life took. If you know what i mean. It's probably why my life has been so rough lately. But even if some of the members who decide to contact me don't have asperger's syndrome, i'll still treat them with the same respect and dignity that we all deserve. (being that we're all human we have god-given rights) So anybody (i do mean anybody!) who ever feels like they need someone to talk to about whatever they need to talk about, you now know where you can find me. I'm hoping to make some new connections. I love to talk primarily about reptiles. But i also love to make new friends through whatever means i need to do so. So anyways, lots of love to all the members of adult-fanfiction! Bye for now!

Guest hornybluegreymon

Hello there- magusfang. I was just asking about something to do with your interests on your profile. Now please don't take this the wrong way- but does it actually say you like ritalin? I was just asking about that because i've been to the website: http//www.drugfreeworld.com and read all about ritalin. (the side effects of it, what occurs as a result of abusing this drug, what classification of drugs this drug is grouped in, among other important information on all drugs on the market) People can even watch a video of the same documentary i have on dvd: "the truth about drugs" which talks about each classification of drug in terms of the "full run down" on each one if you know what i mean.

There are 11 classifications of drugs talked about in this documentary. What makes this documentary look so good is it has actual drug addicts who used/abused drugs in each of the 11 different categories. I can tell you without rechecking the website myself, ritalin is used for treating adhd (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) it's also a simulant. I know i used to take it when i was about 14 years old. People who take this drug will be twice as likely to become suicidal as other people. It's a class 2 narcotic prescription drug. Another drug that's exactly the same as it a drug called adderall. (which i also take for awhile too) People can develop ocd (obsessive compulsive disorder) as well.

There's a lot more you can learn from looking at the website address i mentioned. If you just wrote what you did in your profile as a joke, i wouldn't worry about it. I hope it's just a joke. But my lips are sealed if it's not a joke. Anyways, thanks for the pm. I look forward to receiving more pm's from you in the future. Don't forget you can also send me an email to my gmail: cgsblueredyellow2014@gmail.com. Remember- lots of love for all my fellow adult-fanfiction members including you. Bye for now!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.