Click Here!

New? Introduce Yourself!

Guest TricksterKitsune

Guest TricksterKitsune

I should have made this a while ago, but I kept forgetting...

Welcome to the Aimless Babble forum! I'm Trickster Kitsune, your moderator.

If you're new here, post a little about yourself!

I don't have many rules...

- Respect other people and their opinions.

- If you want to start a forum game or talk about your avatar/signature, put it in the respective sub-forums.

- Of course follow the board rules of the AFF.net Forum as a whole.

-Lastly, have fun!

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM. I'm practically always online, so I can answer quickly.

Now, as for my introduction...

I usually hang around the Original Stories section of AFF.net. I post mainly in either Fantasy, Drama, or Slash. I tend to read more than I post... I'm also a total yaoi whore. wink.gif

I hope you have fun on this board! I know it's totally sucked out my soul and I rarely leave! biggrin.gif

Guest omnichild

I omnichild totally love your signature and will now commence the glomping of you for having such an awesome siggy. -glomps-

I am also a yaoi whore, recently made one, but one none the less. Mostly you will find me in the anime section. I have only a few fictions posted, so I read more than post.

Guest TricksterKitsune
I omnichild totally love your signature and will now commence the glomping of you for having such an awesome siggy. -glomps-

Thanks! wub.gif I have no clue where I found it, but I've seen it around. --glomps back--

Guest lightgoddess

*waves* I'm lightgoddess. I'm a total bb whore. lol Ususally you can find me lurking around the Harry Potter section, almost exclusively the Harry/Snape section...sometimes the Snape/Lupin section...

Now that I think about it, I have a bondage story that I have yet to post. ohmy.gif I'm sure it can wait a few minutes...maybe. lol

I have written het, but Slash is my favorite and just for fun, I occasionally throw in a threesome or a little fetishism.

Otherwise, I'm fairly normal. I like good food and curling up in my rocking chair in front of the window for a nap. (Gee! I sound like a cat!! lol)

Guest AmberKid

Uhm...well...hi there!

I'm AmberKid, or Amber for short. On AFF.net you can find me in the Originals section or in the Celebrity section. I absolutely love slash, can't get enough of it... biggrin.gif

In my RL (oh my god, such things exist?) I'm a student of cultural sciences/media sciences and started working in a student-radio-project, did my first show this week, about j-rock.

Guest ChibiShiva

I'm ChibiShiva, or just Chibi if you don't wanna type all the name. I'm a 20-year-old gamer from Montreal, Canada, and I constantly crave for yaoi. And sometimes yuri ^_^. You'll most likely see my works in the Video Games section, and more recently in the Original section. Or on Guild Wars when I'm not writing. (Hey... if anybody plays this game... I'm currently wanting to create a new guild, and a yaoi-fan guild would rock ^^;;).

Aside my gaming (RPGs, action/adventure) and writing habits (Onimusha, Tekken, original fantasy stuff), I'm an Eastern-Asian - Japanese Orientation student, and I damn the classes of starting back tomorrow. I'm also silly and like to ramble, as you can see by this post ^^;.

EDIT: Here's a Chibi in her (messy) environment!

Guest equine

kyaa! i luff yaoi!! i write in the original section, specifically romance and slash. and i almost exclusively read it as well, however i do skip over to the fandom area once in awhile.

i love horses, so my major in college (which i cant wait for! tongue.gif) is gonna be equine science. exciting!

i also love jrock (gackt = love) and cosplay (can't wait for AX06!).

and since i live in los angeles, naturally i think emo and punk guys are hott.

and yeh, thaz me. maybe more than you wanted to know.... o.o

Guest BrucesGirl

Ummm. Hi! I'm BrucesGirl... A complete Yaoi slut even though Het gets me goin' too! I'm married to a real life Ban (Yes, he's that beautiful...) and I have a beautiful baby boy.

You can usually find me in the Original section where I am co-writing a story with my real life best friend, and you can find me in the Anime section under DBZ where I'm writing a dark fiction called The Breath of Sorrow, or under the Naruto and Inu Yasha sections.

I'm a slut for several pairings, my favorite being Iruka-san and Kakashi-sensei from Naruto.

Other favorites of mine are Inu/Sess, Sess/Miro, Benji/Ban, Naru/Kaka, Haku/Zabu, and Roy/Havoc, Ed/Al

Yay for Yaoi!!!!

Guest equine
I'm a slut for several pairings, my favorite being Iruka-san and Kakashi-sensei from Naruto.

Yay for Yaoi!!!!

*waves* hiya!

i just had to comment that KakashixIruka is my favorite pairing also!! whenever i'm watching naruto and they're in a scene together (which is actually quite rare) im always looking for the most obscure inuendo; it's crazy. XD

Hello all...

My name is Dante Dellamorte, and I am new not only to AFF.net but to the whole subgenre of smutfics (but I'm practicing!). Currently you can find me in the Discworld section, but I plan to expand to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Zelda soon... ::evil laughter:: laugh.gif

Dante

Guest Lady Dragon

Well I'm a bit late in the introductions thing. I kept looking for a newbie forum and never spotted the sticky thread until now.

Let's see, well I'm a 21yr old female from the US of A who is totally anime obsessed. I've taken a bit of a break from fanfiction writing in order to to focus on my short stories and a novel that hasn't progressed much despite my best efforts. My main reason for taking the break was because I started writing fics before I really had a style of my own and or I just didn't put my best efforts into what I wrote. I cringe now at the stuff I wrote back then. *shudders* so mediocre and teeny-bopper. In a way I've returned but now I take my time and focus more on the important stuff though I still prefer working on my original fiction for the time being.

I write in the anime fandoms, but I love reading fanfics in the Comics, Books, Cartoons, Movies, TV shows, and Anime sections. Fave fandoms to lurk in are HP, Gundam Wing, Weiss Kreuz, Yuugioh, Naruto, sCRYed, Teen Titans, X-Men/X-Men Evolution and BtVS.

And that's it that I can think of.

Guest SolarCat

Hi! Well, I'm SolarCat. I haven't actually posted any of my smut, mostly cuz it's all old stuff that I hate now, but once I write something good I'll put it up. I'm also a slash/yaoi addict, mainly anime but some other stuff (like Harry Potter) also. I'm currently working on an HPDM fic called "Serendipity", which can be found at the Pit (i.e.- FFNet). Hmmm. I can't think of much more to say, really, as I'm not that interesting. In RL I'm a college student, English major- that is to say, "future unemployed person", and I spend most of the time that I should spend studying reading fanfiction instead.

I have a large archive of pictures of emo boys kissing (a subject which can be easily googled, surprisingly enough), I *heart* Harry/Draco, I can't manage to like any pairings with Snape involved (I've tried, really I have), I find it amusing that Zero's ears disappeared between episodes of "Loveless", I always cry at the Seishirou/Subaru fight scene in X-1999, and I have an odd tendency to read Digimon or YuGiOh! yaoi fics whenever I can't think of anything to do.

Oh, and I also spend my Naruto-watching time looking for KakaIru hints. ph34r.gif And SasuNaru, but imho that was pretty much a given starting from that kiss on page... what was it, like, 3 of the manga? Yeah.

That's it. I'm done babbling now. cool.gif

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi

Hello, I'm Pixagi (...the Invisible on AFF.net at the moment). Google that, I dare you happy.gif. Another name I go by is Coinin. It REALLY depends on what my mood was that day.

Seriously, though. GOOGLE it happy.gif

I'm a writer and reader of slash as well as an artist. You can find my art on deviantART under Coinin and Sheezy Art under Pixagi.

Guest CherryCoke

Hello! I'm CherryCoke and I go by the same pen name of AFF.net. In my RL I am a twenty year old college student that is perpetually bored all day! laugh.gif

I am a Harry Potter freak and that is where you will find all of my published works. I have mostly one-shots up, but a few chapter stories too. Two of which I need to finish badly! I love slash and like Het too.

Even though I only have written HP so far, I still like to lurk around and read LotR, PotC, and some different anime fiction too.

Hi, all, i'm Keith.

Keith here, Keith when i write, usually Keith when i review.

I've posted stories in:

Books > Bible

Books > Gulliver's Travels

Original > Dark Fic

Original > Erotica/Sex

Original > Fantasy

Original > Fantasy

Original > Humour

Original > Other

Original > Paranormal/Supernatural

Original > Science Fiction

Original > Westerns

TV Shows > Blackadder

TV Shows > Misc (Because there's no Friends/Married withChildren/Nanny/3's Company/70's show/Charlie's Angels crossover category...yet)

TV Shows > NCIS

TV Shows > Reno 911

TV Shows > Star Trek: Classic

TV Shows > Star Trek: Enterprise

TV Shows > Star Trek: TNG

TV Shows > Star Trek: Voyager

Video Games/RPGs > Dungeons & Dragons

I'm 43, retired Navy, prolific sequential story choreographer, almost as prolific satirist and semi-irregular writer. Just about anything can catch my interest for at least a few minutes to examin the possibilities of humor in it.

Guest H_Tellenoi

I'm Havoc or Kay, depending on where I am and who's talking to me. I'm found on Deviant Art as Havoc Tellenoi and AFF.net itself as Havoc Tellenoi. If anybody plays on Gaia Online, I'm KirrunCrisisF there...

in RL i'm a college student, english major-yet another future unemployed person- and i'm getting ready to move from the east coast to the west coast after this semester ends....yay for moving to Texas! :)

I write mostly yaoi, though i haven't posted anything really good yet, cause i'm a bit of a bum. Though i've got an original up now and an old Hellsing M/F i wrote....still gotta write the sequel to it...and maybe post some more good stuff....

other than that, i read just about anything i can get my hands on that involves two guys getting down and dirty together. my most frequent haunts being in Gundam Wing, Yugioh, yu yu hakasho, DBZ, Buffy, Sentinel and HP....the occassional original story tickles my fancy.

• 3 months later...
Guest Anaknisatanas

My name is Anaknisatanas (pronounced A-knock-knee-sa-tah-nas) but I also go by Anakni. My author name is the full Anaknisatanas.

I'm a 20 year old college student and addicted to yaoi, het, yuri, etc. I love original work, Harry Potter and Gundam Wing (which are the ones I usually write in as well). However I will read lots of other stuff as well.

Hello! I'm Nanaea (I pronounce it Nan-A-ah but I'm prolly a bit off).

I discovered Harry Potter fanfiction late last fall and it totally consumed my life - lol! It didn't take long for me to start coming up with ideas for my own stories but they were all way too smutty for most of the fanfic sites I knew of at that point. Imagine my delight upon discovering aff.net! biggrin.gif

I love to read Harry/Draco and Draco/Hermione. When I set out to write something, my first idea was for a Lupin/Tonks one-shot. I quickly got frustrated with it and decided to work on something else for a while. My best friend and fellow HP fanfic addict was quickly becoming a whore for the Snape/Hermione pairing so I wrote Hermione's Detention for her and the rest, as they say, is history. wink.gif

I enjoy reading BtVS (Spuffy all the way!) and Farscape (John/Aryn) too. Perhaps I'll branch out someday. unsure.gif I'm also a total DevArt addict though I haven't really drawn much lately. I'm Nanaea over there as well.

P.S. Anaknisatanas - Firefly rocks!

HI I'm Rob, 24 from the wonderful UK. I've written a couple of anime fics that used to be on the old site and as I can't fing the Eva section in the new one, can't re-upload them.

Hello everyone smile.gif

Guest jedi30

hi I'm jedi30 this place is amazing I've been wandering around reading. I love the fic "Friends and Flowers" from the Nartuo secltion, but why is not done its such a master piece. I though I was going to cry acouple times while reading it.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.