Click Here!

New? Introduce Yourself!

Guest TricksterKitsune

Yeppers, crazy is essential for being creative so I’m proud to be crazy and welcome other crazy folks to the fun. :) Welcome to all the new people from a rather erratic visitor/contributor to the shenanigans whenever I have a day off from reality. 

• 3 months later...

Ok, let me try this again. I created a profile here a million years ago but never really had the time to make use of it. I’ve been writing my whole life and will do so till the day I die. I’ve gone out of my way to reactivate this account so I can post some fanfic ideas that I feel go waaay beyond the mature guidelines of ff.net.

As my username implies, I have a thing for breechclouts, face paint, and spears. I have this fantasy universe concept inspired by Mezoamerican (namely Aztec) mythology, that I intend to use as a backdrop for some of my fics. A vast jungle world, haunted by cruel magics and crueler gods. Within it are ancient stone ruins teeming with treasures. Debauched empires come and go, but its primitive tribes endure despite the hostile landscape, teeming with carnivorous plants, giant animals, and other unspeakable abominations. Think Ravenloft meets Marvel’s “Savage Land” with the grit of Conan The Barbarian.

My favorite Ghibli movie is Princess Mononoke. I am a staunch MRA because I’m sick of masculinity being demonized. I figure I should be upfront about that now and preface it by saying, I am not hear to argue politics, I don’t care. I’m here to post adult fantasy stories and celebrate writing. That said, my works are written to appeal to me, so when I do write pr0n, it will either be hetero or yuri. I don’t care what you think is icky.

While I don’t follow Wicca (I don’t believe in gods or the supernatural), there’s concepts within it and paganism that appeal to me. Namely the veneration of nature, and the concept of the Horned God. A being that encapsulates everything that is great about masculinity. He is the guiding father, the powerful warrior, the just protector, and the savage lover. I wish I had found a role model like that sooner in life, but there you go. All good things to those who wait.

I am also brief and to the point.

• 3 months later...

Sparky guesses Sparky is Sparky Muse, shorter for Sparkfyre Muse Lyras which Sparky has most stopped using in most places, and Sparky Muse is Sparky Muse, but what a Sparky Muse is Sparky isn’t sure. Sparky Muse is obviously not Sparky’s real name, but rather a name Sparky used to use when Sparky started roleplaying many years ago. Although Sparky was never good at it.

Sparky supposes Sparky has issues, and they come and go, and sometimes when Sparky’s issues are rearing up Sparky likes to type in third person.Sparky doesn’t particularly know who Sparky is some days, for example. Sparky also doesn’t usually write dirty, because Sparky is usually fighting against Sparky’s “darker side”, because Sparky doesn’t really like Sparky very much some days. Sparky did give in, just a little, not too long ago, though….. Sparky isn’t sure whether or not that was good, but that’s just who Sparky is, and Sparky’s delusional to pretend any different……

Sparky supposes Sparky is a writer, but then again is not; Sparky would probably be considered an amateur, since Sparky does not write for profit or gain and has not made any money as a writer, nor does Sparky intend to. Sparky writes sometimes, but then also takes breaks, and Sparky really doesn’t like to reread or rewrite anything, so Sparky has restarted a story Sparky was working on several times that Sparky has given up on again for the moment. Sparky has instead decided to try writing a FanFic of Pokemon for the first time, but Sparky isn’t sure whether or not that’s a good idea.Sparky supposes Sparky will find out eventually.

Sparky doesn’t really roleplay much anymore, and mostly only writes when Sparky knows what Sparky wants to write in one “chapter” in a single go, then takes the time to plan out the next one. Sparky supposes Sparky, who realizes Sparky could never make it as a professional, mostly only writes now for the sake of writing, mostly, as one reason, and another being to attempt to validate Sparky’s existence. Sparky supposes that’s who Sparky is as a writer. As a person, Sparky knows one thing for certain, and that’s that Sparky is a coward with no employable skills and no social life to speak of, so Sparky is nobody special. Just somebody with issues who doesn’t particularly like themselves. Yup. That’s a Sparky Muse.

Sparky supposes that explains who Sparky is as Sparky’s greeting. Sparky Muse, a long-winded rambling coward with issues who’s here to write for the sake of writing. Sparky supposes it might be interested to internet-meet you all. Or not. Sparky wonders if Sparky really feels anything about other people, or if Sparky is an emotionless being some days. Ah well. Sparky is what Sparky is. 0.0

• 9 months later...

Alright, so I see that this thread hasn't had much activity for the last while but I thought why not post and introduce myself and see who might still be around. I have been reading and writing for just about my entire life; since I started school right up until today, so for the past twenty years or so. I've been active on FF.net for several years, writing in the Transformers and Merlin fandom, but had a deep seeded interest in AFF.net given it's more raunchy content.

I tend to go by Mistress_of_Masks online, so you'll find that pen-name used on various sites like FF.net, DeviantArt and more. Most people call me Mistress (wink wink), or Mystique, or Misty if they prefer. None of which are my real name. My current kick is Harry Potter, which I always come back to sooner or later as it is one of the major loves of my life. I enjoy reading manga and comics, and watching anime and K-dramas. I adore the Resident Evil series, and still own my original copies of the games when they were released all those years ago. I’m an avid roleplayer and you’re likely to find me on various boards under different names.

I’m not really certain what else to write in here, so I’ll leave it at that but if you’re ever curious or have any questions, drop me a line! ^_^

Edited by Mistress_of_Masks
Correcting spelling

• 1 year later...

Welcome to all newcomers. Hope you all enjoy your stay and get to share loads of writing with the rest of us. At least when those of us with hectic lives can actually get an evening to read and romp through the archives. :sweat drop: It’s been forever since I last got to read or write anything. But, Ill get around to visiting one of these evenings and do some serious catch up. :)

• 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.