Click Here!

New? Introduce Yourself!

Guest TricksterKitsune

• 2 months later...
Guest Natsumiluvswriting

Oh, hello! ^-^ I'm new at visiting forums too! I never knew that there were so many story's like these. It makes me blush so bad with some things.

Oops, I wrote the wrong thing. I am so sorry... :blush:

hey everyone. im Jon but i prefer to go by Zero or Blaz (pronounced Blaze but i just like to be different) and im an aspiring writer but an avid reader. ive read a lot of stories on the archive and started to get some ideas so i decided to try my hand at becoming an author. im not sure where to submit my stories but i will learn. i like brainstorming and working with others. im a huge Pokemon fan as well as Megaman/Megaman X, Sonic and several other game fandoms and i like watching some anime from time to time when i can. i look forward to meeting everyone and writing my own stories as well as collaborating with anyone who wants to work with me. also i will be setting up a IM account soon once i start getting a few stories set up so i can communicate easier with other authors. if you want to know anything else just ask and ill answer just about any questions.

::waves hello::

We have a wonderful thread full of FAQs that should help you figure out how to post a story on the archive. If there's anything we haven't covered there, feel free to give us a shout on the General Staff Questions thread and we'll be happy to help you.

In the meantime, welcome aboard, happy reading, and happy writing! :D

• 1 month later...

Hello, my name's Blueshirt. I've written stories before but I've never ventured into adult works. I'm also rusty from not writing anything serious for a while, but I'm excited to get back into it.

I wrote the first two parts of my current story and posted them on a Blogspot, but I realised that it would never reach many people that way, so I decided to post it on a popular fanfiction site. But I read heir guidelines and realised that adult stuff wasn't allowed, so I searched for somewhere else to put it.

And that's how I found this place.

• 4 months later...

Hello my name is neoshadow or n30

I am thinking about writing my own fan-fiction someday soon-ish. I am good at grammar editing (and apparently beta-ing I guess) as I volunteer edit for a novel translation group using MAP(*) and papers for several of my friends. I might try my hand being a beta, if I find spare time.

Also I like science and hardcore science fiction. Also meat-buns!

=====

(*)Machine Assisted Proofreading. [before you ask, yes you still have to read through it grammar Nazis]

• 1 month later...

I should've did this first, but I've never been confident when it comes to introducing myself. I'm new to the forum, but not writing fanfiction. Some of my fandoms include Disney, Sonic The Hedgehog, Digimon, and some more obscure cartoons like Road Rovers. I also love crossovers. While I find anthromorphic characters fascinating to write and speculate about (what kind of culture would humanoid animals have? How would they interact with the world around them?), I don't consider myself a furry, though I don't have any issues with the normal, non-obnoxious ones. Most of my fics that'll get posted on AFF will either be slash or het.

I also sketch, and have started branching out into doing steamier fan art, so I might post some of it here. I'm on dA, Fur Affinity, and and a few other fanfiction sites, most prominently Fanfiction.net as One Lucky Unicorn.

Let's see... I love animals, reading, and movies. l have an interest in true crime and cryptozoology, though currently I'm just an armchair enthusiast (and far more discerning and skeptical about the latter then I was as a teen).

::waves to all the new people::

Welcome! We're always happy to have new people here, and there's lots of goodies to be found in the threads. Any questions, just ask! :D

• 3 months later...

Oh I should've done this earlier before. But better late than never!

Hi everyone its eventidesan here :) tbh I have a lot of pen names but you could just call me Eve. I'm 20 and have a lot of fetish, but mainly obsessed with M/F twincest :D

I just posted one story at AFF, and its under the original category. Looks like I'm only planning about to write original stories, I'm not really productive though. When it comes to fan fiction I mostly write in vocaloid fandom as a LenRin shipper and read some other anime FF.

Beside writing I like to draw too, you could see my gallery at Instagram @yuuguresan or deviantart 'yuuguresan'. Sometimes its hard for me deciding whether to write or draw lol or you could see my post on the art section of this forum :D (but there's only one right now, and here's the only place where I had the courage to share it) aand I love my OCs XD I draw them a lot and they've things like alternate selves so if only I could write all of my ideas maybe you'll see I use the same characters for different story

I'm so sorry if anyone found my English is bad, I'm not a native so it will be nice to get constructive criticism x)

I think that's enough introduction I don't want to babble too much lol

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all,

I guess I am one of those lurkers who has been here for months but never really said hello. I came here with just one big story to post as it received some positive comments at the first site I posted it at, I have no idea why I never thought of posting it here in the first place but I got here in the end. I have already met a couple of great people through the story post which may have stunted my progress to chatting and posting here.

I am a married forty one year old should know better geek that has matured but never really gotten out of my geek phase and so I make no apologies about it. As I have gotten older I have refined my tastes of fandom, I still enjoy manga from time to time as well as anime, though science fiction is still my drink of choice. I still Love the fine wines of Geekism Batman, Star Trek, Star Wars, X-Files, as well as the newer vintages of Battlestar Galactica, Game of Thrones (Books over Show for me) and many more that I could list but come on who wants to read lists!!!

I never really wrote fan fiction for the masses before, I always kept it to myself so the posting of Batman:Downfall is kind of me popping my fan fiction cherry (almost but not quite a 40 year old virgin), I have written quite a bit more but it is just getting it to make sense and getting it posted with a hectic life getting in the way every now and then.

Thats it for now I guess, the more I post in the forums the more we will all get to know one another.

Waving to all the new people who have joined since I last had a chance to get on here. Glad to have new writers and readers here. Hope everyone will enjoy their time here.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello. I am BurningLover73 and I am a HUGE Steve Burns fan! I’ve always loved to write and I’ve always had an affinity for the paranormal. My love of all three things brought me here to AFF. I look forward to reading what others have written here and discovering new things to love!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.