Click Here!

New? Introduce Yourself!

Guest TricksterKitsune

After years of visiting this site, I thought it was about time to make an account.

I'm more of a visual artist than a writer, but I've been gaining inspiration to contribute to AFF. I'm a computer and video game nerd, cosplayer, anime/manga artist, and a college graduate with a degree in graphic design. I work for cheap in case anyone is interested in commissions. <3

Hello there;

I am Kerantli, I'm 22 and I'm from the UK. I have been a long time lurker on the archive (since I was 18 so a good 4 years now) and thought it was time to take the plunge and post my own original writing (my author name is KerantliDreamer). I usually lurk around the HP part of the archive but also enjoy a dip in the Glee and Gossip Girl fandom,and sometimes the tenchi muyo fandom.

My archive profile says what I write, and they must be good if people are voting them.. Uhm, can't think of what else to say now other than I hope to float around here and post.

• 4 weeks later...

Well this seems to be the place to start, so hi :)

I'm British, 22 years old and a 2010 university graduate (in medieval history). I've been writing for a while but have never shared anything before, to be honest no one in the real world knows that I write! Mostly I stick to fanfiction but I've been dabbling in original pieces too, although I'm not exactly sure what I'll be sharing here at AFF just yet. I can't say I'm all about the smut (although sexy times are fun, you'll get no argument from me about that :P) but I do like including and exploring other "dark" themes in my writing that perhaps aren't suitable for sites that are child friendly. I like X-Men, Batman, gaming, commas, candy floss, ponies and boomerangs. And the pub.

I imagine I'll be more of a lurker than a poster on here but I'm always up for a chat, so if you fancy it give me a shout - I answer to pretty much anything.

• 4 weeks later...

Greetings. I'm new here.

Used to major in English but I fell ill. But I'm much better now and I hope I can go back to my studies next year.

I love books of all sorts, lately I've been reading lots of fantasy. I watch too much anime. I love music. I waste my time on games and webcomics. I used to work as a bartender and I stlii love experimenting. Slavic genes enable me to drink anything.

And I am a pervert.

I like fiddling with words and let us hope I'll come up with stuff you'll be able to read without shrugging.

Feel free to approach me if you want anything - I'll try and write it for you.

Trivia: I'm the proud inventor of the 'I Just Got Laid Dance'.

Hi hi!

I'm not new here, but I thought I'd say hi again. It's been a couple of years I haven't used these forums. XD

So I'm Sara, AKA ChibiShiva. I'm 25... for about one more hour XD. Then I'm turning 26. Straight French-Canadian female, single, and quite geeky. I'm a French video game localization tester (in other words, I correct game text for a living XD), so when I'm not gaming or writing, I'm usually asleep or eating. I tend to write for one or two fandoms at a time, and both are Final Fantasy-related - Dissidia: Final Fantasy, and Final Fantasy IV. I'm pretty big on action, yaoi, incest, BDSM and the like - I'm not much of a WAFF writer XD;; (it happens though!). As for reading... Simpsons, Family Guy, Pokemon, amongst a bunch of others. I used to write OC stories as well, but I've hit one major block a few years ago, and just can't seem to get back into it.

Feel free to drop me a line or anything, I'm usually up for a chat if I'm not on some MMORPG ^_^.

Hi hi!

I'm not new here, but I thought I'd say hi again. It's been a couple of years I haven't used these forums. XD

So I'm Sara, AKA ChibiShiva. I'm 25... for about one more hour XD. Then I'm turning 26. Straight French-Canadian female, single, and quite geeky. I'm a French video game localization tester (in other words, I correct game text for a living XD), so when I'm not gaming or writing, I'm usually asleep or eating. I tend to write for one or two fandoms at a time, and both are Final Fantasy-related - Dissidia: Final Fantasy, and Final Fantasy IV. I'm pretty big on action, yaoi, incest, BDSM and the like - I'm not much of a WAFF writer XD;; (it happens though!). As for reading... Simpsons, Family Guy, Pokemon, amongst a bunch of others. I used to write OC stories as well, but I've hit one major block a few years ago, and just can't seem to get back into it.

Feel free to drop me a line or anything, I'm usually up for a chat if I'm not on some MMORPG ^_^.

Welcome back, hun! <3

• 2 weeks later...

Hey. I'm Amy. I'm a graduate student with a girlfriend I've been with for the last five years. I live in an apartment a little ways off campus with a few of my friends. I'm fairly partial to videogames, but I don't get much time to play them. I love comic books, especially classics, and I've been known to go to a magic show every now and then (I can't do any tricks). And of course, I do this stuff in my spare time.

• 3 weeks later...

I wanted to ask a question about fanfiction submitions. How do I submit my stories? Could they be sent to this site by email?

You must register for the archive

If you do not have an archive account, your forum account will be deleted unless you have followed protocol on obtaining a reader/reviewer only account.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm trying to quote RogueMudblood a few posts above mine but I can see I'm not allowed to post links here, so I'll try the quote this way:

You must register for the archive

If you do not have an archive account, your forum account will be deleted unless you have followed protocol on obtaining a reader/reviewer only account.

The link provided, 'archive' is a broken link. Anyone got a new link for us? I'm not sure where to go here, it's a big place! My story is adult, with a lot of adult content, is this allowed on this site? If so, how do I go about setting up a thread for myself and where? Black Orpheus (my story) is based on an RPG we have going at my forum, Vincent Baker's - Poison’d.

I also notice the bulk of posts here are fairly old, but this seems like it is still a viable forum. I would like to participate but am very confused as to where I can and can't go at adultfanfiction. :)

• 2 months later...

^^ howdy.

i'm space oddity, and i dwell among the various circles of hell (i.e. along a river in western kentucky).

i'm not new to AFF.net; only the forums. They are quite inspiring, and a good way to kill time. ~check out my fic~

i'm a wannabe skater. i practice with the local flat track roller derby team on a weekly basis. ~sk8 or die~

my other hobby is music. i play guitar (rhythm, bass, some lead) and sing. ~music is life~

Edited by space oddity

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Secret Admirer

Hai der ouo

I'm Secret Admirer c:

Though, in real life, I go by Toast. You can call me either.

I'm 20 and about to start my second year of college as an art major.

I like to bake, paint, play the piano, and read fanfics =w=

Mmm....

Fanfics ~<3

I've actually been on this site quite a few times before, reading the stories, but I decided today that I wish to actually join the site instead of simply lurking your stories XD

Andand....

That's about it I think.

If you wanna know anything else just drop by my profile or ask me ouo

• 3 months later...

I have finally found the intro thread.

I'm not new to the concept of fan fiction as I was writing X-Files stories when I was thirteen. None of these survived.

I want to get back into writing, and I'm currently using Call of Duty: Modern Warfare as a stepping stone. I've never tried to write romance or sex before in my life. It's a learning curve.

• 2 months later...

Hello~ It's your Aunty Muse (better known as Aunty 'cune on FF) This is my...erm...more 'pervy' account. And my attempt to be social. (HAH)

Anyway, I'm just some collage age chick moseying along in the world. eh, I enjoy character studies 'cause I love getting into character's heads and Emotion is a fascinating fascinating subject to me. I've been writing romance because the tension between couples is so much fun to write, but my original love is for Adventure Fantasy. (Someday, when I can get my stupid finicky rabbits to work I'll write one.) Currently I'm hoping to focus on just one kind of fandom, 'cause my ADD makes it hard for me to not spazz all over the place. (I'm a fandom whore) XD

I dislike cliche love scenes with all the flowers and soft light and choco's and stuff, 'cause I'm jaded like that. Therefore, while I don't always like to fill my stories with nothing but ANGST and DRAMA it's not gonna be all sweet and sappy either. :P

I have problems with details of my surroundings. >.< I focus too much on introspection, any help with detailing the surrounding area without halting the story completely would be greatly appreciated. Also, I has no beta. Sad Aunty Muse.

(I'm also an actual Aunt, yay me~ *drowns y'all with pictures of her nephew like Maes Hughs in FMA)

Oh god, one of these "introduce yourself" threads. I'm awful at these things.....

Errr - I've been told I have to stop hiding, so this is my attempt at not hiding and actually saying something. So Errrr hi. I'm Pooka - sort of - it's a name that'll do the trick, and I occasionally write stuff - I've got a few lying around the Originals section, and a few other bits and pieces under different user names scattered around this internet thingy.

Apart from that, I'm a photographer, dj, ex-dancer, a lover of open roads, a gamer and geek-of-computing. I'm also very very shy, so might not be around much....

Unless I get told off again....

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.