Click Here!

New? Introduce Yourself!

Guest TricksterKitsune

Guest Dollymop

Hey guys.

I'm Naomi and I'm newww B) I write a mixture of slash and het. I'm more ship orientated than fandom orientated. If a ship interests me then I tend to write for it, rather than the movie or book it's attached to. I guess I'm weird like that xD

I'm working on a Sherlock Holmes yaoi fic currently, and am hoping that I will eventually be happy enough to publish it in the not too distant future.

Peace <3

:samurai:

Hey, I'm pyocore I'm a 19yearold male. I'm not much of a writer so I only read and browse the fourms, I'm relatively new to the fanfiction scene so I'm not entirely farmiliar with the abbreviations so please exude any mistakes.

I am generaly found on the anime/cartoon area and I particularly enjoy futanari fics.

I'm a relatively active gamer info is in my profile feel Free to toss an invite my way with where you got my acct name from, hope to be able to get along with y'all

Edited by Pyrocore

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Im new on the forums and just wanted to say hey.

I'm really shy about talking to ppl on forums but the moderators have asked that all replies to reviews to please be made in the forums, so here I am.

I started writing fanfics about a year ago, I don't have any behind me really, just 2 poor ones that started out. BUT I started one a year or so ago whilst in hospital that seems to do rather well

Serpent Tongues and Lion's Tails (Dramione)

http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no...2&chapter=1

You can find my profile page here :Dhttp://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/authors.php?no=1296806398

It would be really good to interact with other writers and readers so if you're interested please drop me a line and say hi :) I might be shy but Im still friendly :)

V xxx

Hi there!

I'm from the UK and love to write. I get nerdily-excited about growing vegetables, too. I fink I just love to create stuff.

I just joined yesterday and I'm here to post my original fiction. I've just started what I hope will be a long and beautiful Original fiction reciprocal posting thread. I realise that there is an Original/Fanfiction reviews thread in existence but I wonder whether an Originals-only thread might work better. Hey, anything's worth a try, right?

I'm glad to meet you all in a non-stalking kind of a way!

• 1 month later...
Hi there!

I'm from the UK and love to write. I get nerdily-excited about growing vegetables, too. I fink I just love to create stuff.

I just joined yesterday and I'm here to post my original fiction. I've just started what I hope will be a long and beautiful Original fiction reciprocal posting thread. I realise that there is an Original/Fanfiction reviews thread in existence but I wonder whether an Originals-only thread might work better. Hey, anything's worth a try, right?

I'm glad to meet you all in a non-stalking kind of a way!

Hey, I just thought it was worth giving the forum a try and saying hi. Im new to the forum and incredibly shy on it so im trying to branch out ^_^

It's cool to hear you like growing veg :) i've not read any original fanfiction myself but i'd be willing to give it a try. :) If you want you can link me to any you've done on here or another site and I'll have a read?

Ok I hope you don't think im weird or anything. Im gona go hide out again in the real world now :)

R x

Hey there, I'm Cheese.

I've been writing fan fictions for as long as I can remember, hopefully improving over the years. ;3

While I love reading smut and romance novels, it's always been a secret of mine to try my own hand at it, and I found that AFF is a good place for me to see how well I can do.

At the moment I have the first chapter of my World of Warcraft fanfiction smut being proofread, hopefully I'll have it up and posted later this morning. <3

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I'm Korie, longtime lurker who's actually trying to do something more community-active here now. Might even try my hand at posting some of my writing if I can get the time to edit older stuff or write something new.

I love the loli side of things, I read mostly in the Anime, Naruto and Harry Potter sections. I'm a sucker for a well written story with good grammar/spelling, under/barely of age pairings, and anal. I dislike seeing fetish tags that interest me on a story that doesn't end up spending any time focused on said fetish.

My favorite authors (on this site) are Imasuky Lomae, Twisteddarkness, and hawker_748. All three are awesomeness.

Fav animes would have to be... Love Hina, Ichigo Mashimaro, Clannad, Kanon, Nanoha, Lucky Star, K-on! and Manabi Straight. Anything I happen to write someday would probably come out of that grouping... probably one of the ones that really hasn't had much of anything written for it.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm new... obviously.

I am Steel Hyaena. My fandoms are Tolkien (books more than movies, heavy Silmarillion), Harry Potter (NO slash, please don't ask me to read or beta for it) and a very, very old anime series called Uchu Senkan Yamato or Space Battleship Yamato. I also have written a few pieces in the older Marvel-verse before things got absurd and I stopped reading the books.

Be aware that I am not one to suffer fools gladly. Be literate and intelligent when posting to me or reviewing my work; I do not accept critique from anyone that is not of comparable or better skill than my own.

I am currently working on an actual novel manuscript. The genre will be post-apocalyptic horror. Because of this, my stories may be slow to go up. My original material has to take precedence over things I write for fun.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm Hinomoto.Kinjoh, I'm 19 years old. But my fandoms are for bands like 30 Seconds to Mars or WWE fanfics every now and then I do go for other fandoms if I want something new. But other wise I'm more of a WWE and crossover fanfiction type of person. As for my screename: The Hinomoto part was from a video game Rumble Roses because there was a girl with the last name Hinomoto, as for the Kinjoh part, it was taken from the name Kinjo but I just added the "h" at the end.

But you can call me Hinny or HK for short. Nice to be here after waiting a til I turned 19 even though I've could've joined when I turned 18. :(

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I'm Jezebel, aka JigokuDayu. Call me whichever. I'm thirty-one and American, if you couldn't tell from my goofy Britspeak. I do try to use the best English I can, but I'm by no means perfect. I've been here for a few weeks, though laziness has delayed my introductions. My apologies.

I've been somewhat involved with various fandoms for years, but never bothered to finish writing any fics until last year. These days, I'm primarily focused on Harry Potter and Naruto, with some Death Note (LightxMisa or Rapist!L/Misa), Utena (ShiorixJuri or SaionjixWakaba), Rayearth (ZagatoxEmeraude or maybe ZagatoxAlcyone), Street Fighter (Vega/Balrog or Rose centric), and Sailormoon (UranusxNeptune) added to the mix.

That said, I don't read a great deal of HP fic. Being an anal rententive Snape fangirl, few Snape fics meet my exacting standards. Most of it's Snarry, anyway, which I detest. (To me, pairing charaters who hate each other serves little purpose aside from shock value.) I'm also a Trelawney fangirl, but she doesn't get much love in the fandom. Plus, fics tend to be Movie!Snape or Movie!Tre, both of which annoy the hell out of me.

As for Naruto, I love Orochimaru and Anko. I'll read just about any OroxAnko fic! I'll take OroxTsunade or OroxOC, but I only like Anko to be paired with him. I also like Gaara and Neji, but I've never read any fics about either of them. ZabazaxHaku is so sweet, but way too sad for me. Maybe there are lemons of them that aren't too depressing, but I'm not too interested in reading that.

I'm not into yaoi, but I certainly don't object to it. It's just not my kink. I'm all about het and yuri (which makes perfect sense to me, seeing as I swing both ways), with a particular love of BDSM. (Say it with me, "Lesbian Spank Inferno!") Befitting my subbiness, I like it Male Dom/fem sub or Fem Dom/fem sub. If there's anything I do object to, it's incest. Makes my stomach turn. And I think that's written mostly for shock value as well, anyway.

Hello, I'm W.D. Lady :-)

I've been here for quite some time, in fact for like four years or something like that… 2006, I think? I was here for only a short time and then posted a few stories and fan fiction. I eventually didn't have enough time to write due to college and trying to graduate. I'm working a little bit now and trying to get one of my stories posted.

It's an original story and it's still a work in progress. I've been writing for as long as I could remember even though I started off pretty bad. I've been trying to improve my writing despite certain issues in my life and my problems with trying to be perfect all the time. I've eased off a little bit and I'm trying to be a bit laid back, but I'm a hard worker and certainly not the same person I was before. I love writing a little bit of everything, but mostly focusing on psychological thrillers, sci-fi/fantasy, and comedy/adventure. Not so much into the romance… but I do like drama and sometimes action. I do write things on the controversial side since I like to question themes like God, religion, sexuality and some other issues. Often some people find my works rather offending, some love them and others hate them, but I try to have interesting characters and develop interesting plot twists.

I'm really good at developing characters and creating depth, I think that's my strongest point whether they are good or bad. In addition, I'm really good with creating realistic dialogue, yet I lack the skills to do very much detail and scenery. Trying really hard to change that and to focus on minor details even though it is tiresome and a bit tedious at times. I am a very slow writer and sometimes it will take me years to develop an interesting storyline; I feel I don't want to rush it, so I take my time with ideas and try to revise as much as I can.

Sometimes I'm pretty much my worst critic, actually… I am my worst critic. I get a little down sometimes because I don't feel that my writing is up to par and a lot of it has to do with my attitude. Things have been pretty tough for me, even though I did graduate, I just don't have a very good job right now… and it pays very little and I'm only working part-time. I do, however, want to become a published writer. I think the only problem for me as a writer is just having confidence in my own work.

Anyway, that's probably enough information about me. Maybe too much... :(

Edited by W.D.Lady

Joined a while back but figured I should introduce myself at some point.

I'm 21, currently in college which I absolutely love, born and raised in Michigan and as the name implies I have a black belt in karate, a passion I've had since I was 11. I love to read and watch movies. I'm a pretty laid back person so a nice relaxing night hanging out with friends is just as good as going out somewhere to me.

I only have one story posted so far in the original section but I like to write one story at a time so one doesn't suffer from negelct. It's a lot easier for me to focus and give all my effort into one to make it the best it can be. I will probably only write in Original because I have several ideas and plots spinning around in my head just waiting to be put down on paper. I like to read other types of Fanfics such as some of anime, movies and books but would never right my own since at the moment it is not a particular interest of mine. Writing originals is something that I can wholely call mine, purely unique and never have to live up to the expectations of others of a well known favorite for example. Not that I have anything against that, not at all, just a personal choice.

I've also become an avid reveiwer on some stories that I follow by others and am starting to get into using the boards, sharing advice or asking for some. I like to give feedback just as much as recieving it, all posititve of course, and like getting to know others who share a common interest which is reading on AFF.

That's about it I guess for me. I'm surprised I got that much out since I usually hate talking about myself, ice breakers can be so awkward at times, lol. :D

<3 Karategirl422

Hi, Willow Darkling here... go by Darkling Willow on AFF.

Shy, introverted, dreamer.

Writer.

I usually just hang around my own profile on AFF waiting for my stories to either decide they want some work done, or I find some mistake that needs correcting.

If I'm not there I'm usually loitering around the original, Harry Potter (I suffer from a very bad case of Malfoy fever), or the Supernatural sections. (Yes, awesome-ness in my world is measured in units of Dean, and if that doesn't make sense to you, you probably don't follow Supernatural much. :D )

I only have four stories up as of yet.

Other than that, I don't have a whole lot to say... other than hi, maybe.

Woop -to Malfoy feverr!!!

When I get some spare time I'm gona jump on over to read your fics if that's ok? ^_^

• 3 weeks later...
Guest SapphireJ

Hi everyone.

I'm new here and figured I'd introduce myself.

My name is Christina, but I write under SapphireJ. I'm 35 (almost 36), married for almost 10 years and have two wonderful children ages 4 12 and almost 6.

I will admit that I've never read any stories from this site, but I am looking forward to that. I write fan fiction about Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series. If you've never read the books and like humor, I highly recommend them!

I have requested a section for the SP series, so hopefully I'll be able to share my stories (and bring some friends along to share their stores as well) soon.

I look forward to reading some stories soon!!!

• 1 month later...
Guest Victorian R. Hellsly

A pleasure to meet you all. My first name is Victor, I'm a young college going guy who's interested in developing his writing skill and doing it in the most naughtiest way possible. I generally write whatever whenever the urge hits me, but I try to stick to a consistent schedule. I always fail at that. : /

---

Who Watches the Watchmen?

• 3 weeks later...

Huh, just noticed this today. Been around for a short while, this place looks cool. Quiet, though.

Not much to say about me, other than I consider myself fairly open-minded and knowledgeable about stuff (and if I don't know about something, I'm usually spurred to go find out about it). I write to improve my writing skills (crazy, huh?), though I consider myself more of a reader. And speaking of that, I'll echo what's on my profile and state that I'm not that picky. I'll read pretty much anything and review if requested (and I have the time, of course. I go to college and I have a story to finish, so there's that, too).

About my personality, well, let's just say I'm blunt, sarcastic, fiercely competitive and a perfectionist at heart. I'm all around weird, too, and misanthropy often plagues me like a bad hangover. On the plus side, people say this is rarely noticeable.

I think that's about it. See you guys around.

Well I was continuing my look over the forums and noticed this one and thought why not.

So... Heyo!

I'm nineteen (officially over the legal limit here in Australia to be on here! Score :D).

DJACKGIRL is my alias and it will continue to be, I like to go by DJ.

I write fanfiction for: Lord of the Rings (only one so far), King Arthur (2004 film Major <3 for this fandom) and Wrestling (again some of my best work is from this fandom).

I really don't know what else to say except that I just like to write and watch movies a lot... Its my haven :)

DJ

• 2 weeks later...

It's amazing how something can be PINNED and you don't even notice it. Well I noticed it now, and might as well introduce myself. I'm new to the forums, but I've been on AFF for about 3 years. I did reveal my name on my AFF profile at one time, but after a while didn't feel too comfortable with it.

A few things about me. I love cats, and have 3 of my own. I'm a Disney freak. I love to read, write and role play. I prefer to write Kingdom Hearts fanfiction, although I'm going to try and branch out and maybe write some original stories.

I originally signed up on AFF because I had no idea how to work Fanfiction.net. But my main reason now is so I can try and improve my writing skills and get some constructive criticism.

It's really nice to meet all of you. ^^

• 2 weeks later...

'Sup! Relatively new profile, long time on AFF. I tend to lurk a lot. ^^

I'm female, 19, and in college for a Biology degree. I'm addicted to reading and gay. I am my username: a two-legged asexual being. Which is kind of ironic considering the stuff I like to write and read...

I only write Original stories and they range greatly on what they're about. I'm ADD when it comes to writing and have a hard time finishing anything. That's why everything I have in the archive is short. My current writing goal is to complete something long, which is 5+ chapters for me.

I'm nearly a true introvert and very quiet until you get to know me. I'm also very strange and blunt, but I think that adds to my charm. ^^

• 2 weeks later...

I hadn't noticed this until now, so... hello.

Let's see. I'm new to AFF but have been posting fics over on FF for a bit in the Neverwinter Nights game fandom. I'm a voracious reader, an avid player of CRPGs, a geek, and addicted to caffeine, chocolate and sarcasm. I enjoy a good debate that doesn't degenerate into name calling and finger pointing. I have been a practicing polytheist for most of my life, of the garden variety pagan persuasion, and have a pathological dislike of fluffy bunnies.

I write because the stories in my head won't go away until I do, and I love to get useful concrit on what I write. By that I mean just don't tell me what you don't like, tell me WHY you don't like it. I live with a teen, a tween, a husband, and my mother. Trust me, I can take it. ;)

So far, I am really enjoying AFF, and hope to stick around for a while if you don't mind.

I joined the forums a few days ago, and just noticed this. XD

I'm Techno-Ninja. :3 I go by any variation of my pen name that you can think of.

I lurk and read more than I write or post.

I mainly write for the Naruto fandom. I read all kinds of stuff. Mostly in the anime and game sections.

I am shy, and don't tend to start conversations. >< But if you want to talk to me, please do. ^^ I won't bite. Hard. x3

Been registered for a few months now, finally got around to posting. Might as well make the first one a hello to anyone who bothers to read this thread.

The main stuff you need to know is in my profile but if you're too lazy to check here it is:

I'm a 20-year-old bisexual female with a lot to share and even more to learn. Labeled as "insane" by some and "smexeh" by many, I'm a geek to the max. I may not dress the part, but my anime/manga/graphic novel obsessions, internet hours, and the fact that I've beaten The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time at least 8 times begs to differ. I'm not one to produce a lot of fanfiction as I'm of the odd variety of writers who finds it easier and more enjoyable to write about and develop my own characters rather than someone else's so expect to see me in the originals section for the most part.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.