Click Here!

New? Introduce Yourself!

Guest TricksterKitsune

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, I'm Rikku.

I'm pretty new to writing adult fiction and even fics I label as adult don't seem that way to me.

Though now I do have a few lemons out there, mainly for Harry Potter and Final Fantasy, though I have other fics started that are really tame so far, but will get -ahem- more adultish in the future.

All of my fics are slash/yaoi, with some femslash/yuri.

I also write org slash.

*Huggle*

Rikku~

• 3 weeks later...

Urgh, might as well introduce myself even though I've been writing here since 2004 then disappeared for four years. sleep.gif; I find forums daunting at times, so forgive me if I say something that doesn't sound right.

Emm... I write? biggrin.gif I'm Lady Jasmine, I've been writing since I turned legal. For a year, most of my stuff was up in the greyarchive. I posted my works here when I started feeling a bit alienated there and just some bad juju going on. There were so many emails complaining about how I wasn't hardcore enough and I even saw forums messages like "Has anyone ever noticed that the best D2 stories atm don't even have much sex in them?" I hated that. I know what I write is quite the plain vanilla hetero romancy-stuff compared to other people's kinkier works, but if they didn't think it's something they'd like, why didn't they move on? sleep.gif;

Then there was a long period at fanfiction.net which went well until they decided to remove the adult fics. Boo-urns. So along with that transition, I changed my pen name to Amethyst Haze and decided to rewrite my works, removing the sex scenes from my stories.. which was kinda weird. I didn't get any flack, but the flack I did get was "Hey! Lemme see the NC-17 versions!" sleep.gif;;

And so now I'm back here using my original pen name, loving this community so far and hopefully fitting in, back to writing adult. It's been about four years since I last wrote seriously without laughing or half-assing it thanks to university-hell.

Ah well, that's it from me.

Yay team!

Okay I've been around these forums for quite sometime now. (since 9-3-2006) I laughed when I realized I never did an introduction! So umm here goes:

My real name is Angela but people call me Angie. I'm 20 years old, and do a lot of writing. So I guess you could say I do more writing than reading. I don't work right now so that helps me with my fics. I mostly write PotC stories and they are all hetero, no gay pirates here!

I hang around on the games forum the most though I do venture off to the movies now and then but I mostly stick with games.

So um yeah that's about it.

• 4 weeks later...

hi names kitty and i am 22 i have no idea how to do a siggy so i don't have one but if i did it would have either duo and heero or riki and iason

well thats all for now

Hi, I am new here too and still a bit shy about posting my fics. I tried it a few times on another board and got some nice reviews, so I thought I'd try this as well, but it's probably going to take me a while to post somehing.

I like LOTR, mysteries, thrillers, fantasy, scifi, etc. etc., and I will probably be around more for reading than for writing.

Well, hello there. I posted under the name of RavenNolan when I write, but no it's really not my real name.

I mostly hang out in the Movies: Star Wars category and I have a story posted there that is a work in progress. I'm pretty much a Star Wars nut. I also hang out reading alot of the work in the Originals section. Mostly Erotica/Sex, some Dark Fic, etc. I pretty much will read anything, but I'm not big on slash. I am working on some ideas for stories that will be posted in the Erotica/Sex area, but RL is getting in the way of writing for now.

Hi, everybody!

Am I new?

Well, not brand-new. A few dents and scratches here and there, but waxing and polishing makes them almost unnoticeable. Not very efficient but the seats ARE fine leather. Mostly nice purring sound, sometimes goes to mad screeching and back for no apparent reason. Have difficulty starting up, but will reach the destination, ones started. Eventually...

To get serious, my penname is madlodger. I read Harry Potter and Original Slash. Have been a reader all my life and a fanfiction reader for years. Started my own Harry Potter fanfic a while ago. Top Draco, hehe. It is my first story EVER. So far so good.

I do appreciate concrit reviews which point to negative things as well as positive. Would not beg for reviews, though. Who needs pity revvs?

Love- Slash, angst, good plot, romance, pretty men, demons, orange marmalade.

Hate- fluff and people who blackmail for reviews.

madlodger

Edited by madlodger

I'm Acal i just singed up here, and made an account on the site but i've been around for 2 years, i read HP and Originals [Erotica and Vampires]

I get great ideas but i can never actually write a plotline for them none of my stories ever get off the ground 1 or 2 small chapters until the idea won't go any further and it sits in the dark corner gathering dust

Heya. I'm WFK, I've been here only a short while. My top music goes a little something like this:

1. Queen

2. Maroon 5

3. Frank Sinatra

Going to school, majoring in Creative Writing, minoring in Journalism and Art History. Loves rain, just not being rained on. Loves writing. Likes People.

Yay! I can finally post!.... huh.gif

I found this forum and registered but then I totally forgot about it! So I registered again and wasn't able to post then my account went bye bye! Now I can post and I'm so happy! w00t.gif

Okay, I'm 19 been around aff for a while, and had my stories deleted. Fortunately, I reposted them. I luv yaoi fiction, especially with noncanon pairings. I was kind of reluctant to post though, I hope everyone on here is nice and open minded.

See everyone around! thumbsup.gif

Hello! This is my forum name but you might recognize me as Meg (or on Fanfiction.net MegFallow) I like reading some of the fanfics on here. Espically involving certain type of fanfiction Yaoi (mostly Silent Hill, Resident Evil, and Hellsing) and I have contributed to some stories as well and thought about coming on here to make them known.

So....without much further ado....greetings! Please check out my fics.

• 4 weeks later...

well, folks. i've been and gone and been again. when they first opened the forums, i signed up and then promptly got lazy and forgot to come over here. DA got efficient and wiped me out. so i had to up and re-register myself.

i'm known on the site as ladydeathfaerie. i write in both Harry Potter and Originals. i've got, to date, ten Potter fics and six originals. this is only what i've written and completed or am currently working on. this doesn't even get into the plot bunnies hopping around, the numerous stories i've started on paper or anything else i've written. my brain never seems to shut off.

i've been a publishing member of AFF for four years now and have never really wanted to post anywhere else. i love the site.

about me, personally. i'm single, female. in my thirties. going the single mom route... not that i really had much of a choice. can we all say sperm donor? sure we can. my son is a teenager and getting ready to be a freshman. sheesh, there's no pressure there, is there? hobbies include, but aren't limited to, writing (no, ya think?), reading, listening to music, spending time on the computer, movies.....

i like thunderstorms and rain. i love the smell of fresh rain on the wind, freshly cut grass. darkness and shadows are my friends. i've been told that i'm a good, original writer and i've also been told that my mind is pretty sick. i can live with that.

one of these days, i'd love to be published. we'll see if it happens.....

thanks, Nan.

i'm getting to know my way around here. i have yet to go visit all the forums because, well, there are just far too many of them. i'm going to have to stick with the forums this time. sadly, my brain gets on one tangent and i sort of lose track of everything else until it clears and then its like.... whoops! i went and forgot to eat and sleep and shower... you see the pattern?

i used to be afraid of thunderstorms, Adara, when i was a small child. that was ages ago. i got over the fear by the time i was about seven or so, and then it was all my mother could do to keep me inside the house when it rained. she didn't mind thunder, but if there was lightning.... she wouldn't let me out the door. i loved to run in the rain. i'd get soaked and still keep at it.

the past few months have been absolutely wonderful for me here. i live in Texas..... howdy, ya'll, from the Lone Star State. this time of year, its usually in the 100's, humid as hell and simply uncomfortable. right now, we're not even getting out of the 80's during the day. its cloudy at present. i love the gray of them. put in some music and i'm going to love writing today. we've gotten so much rain that it never dries out for me to go out and mow my lawn.... ugh, i hate mowing. every time i think about doing it, it gets cloudy and rainy again. yesterday, we had a couple of good downpours. and thunder, too. i can sleep through it with no problems.....

i love it. rain is, in my opinion, the best sex weather. so i guess i better get writing some sex, then, cos i'm not getting any. biggrin.gif

Yo and hey. New guy in the house. That'd be me.

I write as toxictattoo here in aff.net and on LiveJournal. I've been with aff.net for a few years now, ever since the ff.net NC-17 purge and have always loved lurking around.

I'm an averagely prolific writer, with huge amounts of downtime due to either writer's block or simply no RealLife time to do so. PWPs and yaoi/slash mostly. What can I say, I dig the sex.

My interests change as wildly as the weather, I have more fandom interests than I can keep up with and anything new that comes along will instantly attract my attention if it's shiny, sparkly, or pretty.

Look forward to engaging you all in conversation throughout the board.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.