Click Here!

A Thank You to all You Ladies Who Pee on the Seat

Shinju

If there is a moderator who thinks that this rant is too harsh for this forum, feel free to remove it. I don't mean to offend, but I am just very angry at a certain female behavioral pattern and it needs to be said at least once. If I can stop just one woman from leaving pee on the toilet seat, this rant has done its job.

This is to all the gals who pee on the toilet seat. You know God damned well who you are.

I understand that some of you don't want to touch your pristine asses to a public toilet, so you go into "hover mode". This would be acceptable if while in "hover mode" your God damned filthy bitch pee didn't splash back onto the seat. Of course, in your dumb bitch frame of mind, it is perfectly fine to just leave your mess there, on the fucking seat, for someone else to get a nice fucking surprise.

Now, I'll be quite honest with you, I always put down a seat cover. But sometimes you don't see the pee (especially if you're at a dimly lit bar restroom after you've had a couple) and therefore you don't clean the seat before you put the cover on and *surprise,* cold, filthy bitch pee makes the cover stick to your ass. I used to put a cover down, hover and clean the seat with toilet paper after I was done. But now physical problems prevent me from being able to accomplish certain feats of my youth. So I have to sit down on your filthy fucking pee, and chances are you are a prophylactic challenged bitchtard and I probably caught gonorrhea from your disease infested slut urine.

So I just want to say thank you, you filthy fucking skank seat-pissing bitches, for making my day just that much more shittier.

I'm sorry if this seems rude, but your post made me laugh. Not because I'm unsympathetic, but probably just how you worded it.

This problem only occurrs in places where the toilet water level in the bowel is higher (which I have only known in the United States, the toilets here in NL don't have a high water level, nor when I visited Istanbul in Turkey, although the bar restrooms in Istanbul were more a glorified hole in the floor), but I agree its damned annoying and disgusting.

I never really "hover" for fear of peeing on the seat, unless the toilet really looks that god awful. Always clean up after myself, since I've had that pee-on-the-seat experience before. And I always use those toilet covers if they're provided.

I completely agree with you Shinju!

Bars may be bad... but you should see what happens in some of the bathrooms in my college dorm. They're gender neutral, too, mind you, so the pee is not just on the seat. Just don't go into the bathroom without your flip-flops on. It will be sticky, but at least it will not be on your foot wink.gif

Bars may be bad... but you should see what happens in some of the bathrooms in my college dorm. They're gender neutral, too, mind you, so the pee is not just on the seat. Just don't go into the bathroom without your flip-flops on. It will be sticky, but at least it will not be on your foot wink.gif

Gender neutral bathrooms? Any funny stories?

Oh god, I laughed at this pretty damned hard.

What's worse: Your brother and his drunk friends all use the bathroom several dozen times while drinking from 10PM to 6AM. You decide before you go to bed you're going to go take a piss now that the bathroom is finally empty. You walk in, and flip on the light, only to note that not a single one of them hit the toilet, instead, pissing all over your towels, shower curtain, floors, mats, and somehow on the mirror above the sink. I think one of them even pissed in one of the plants...

Oh god, I laughed at this pretty damned hard.

What's worse: Your brother and his drunk friends all use the bathroom several dozen times while drinking from 10PM to 6AM. You decide before you go to bed you're going to go take a piss now that the bathroom is finally empty. You walk in, and flip on the light, only to note that not a single one of them hit the toilet, instead, pissing all over your towels, shower curtain, floors, mats, and somehow on the mirror above the sink. I think one of them even pissed in one of the plants...

LOL! You should have pissed somewhere in your brother's room and told him one of his friends did it.

This is one moderator who laughed at your post and no I do not mind because I have dealt with women who think their pee doesn't stink.

Now guys on the other hand, I know few men will actaully take the time if they are within someone's home if they drop a few drops of pee on the floor (mind you most homes will have those toliet pads down on the floor, at my house, we don't because we have a female cat who is somehow trained to go pee on them, and we have to move the pads out of the bathroom to where the cats pee at for her sake.) will bend down and with some toliet paper clean up their fucking pee. But some men won't even do that, just shake and stuff and go.

My mom and I have both walked into the bathroom sat down with our undies to the floor only to pull it up to find that the undies are wet and we didn't have any spillovers or mildly pee ourselves as we hurried to our bathroom. ICK! We would wash the floor with our cleansers and get new undies on.

So guys, when you go pee, please be polite and dap your penis head with a peice of toliet paper instead of shaking it off as I have found pee droplets on the wall a foot away from the toliet seat itself.

Beth

So guys, when you go pee, please be polite and dap your penis head with a peice of toliet paper instead of shaking it off as I have found pee droplets on the wall a foot away from the toliet seat itself.

Oh wow, I laughed pretty god damned hard at this too. XD

Well um, I have a remedy for that... When I'm at other people's houses, I wipe off the seat and piss sitting down. That and I grew up with two sisters, my mother, and all female friends (Men tend to not like me.), so I learned rather quickly to make sure I didn't 'leave anything behind'... Having all female friends has it's benefits... I won't have to go through the whole toilet seat thing with my girlfriend.

Amen!

This is such a funny thread laugh.gif

I don't have too many stories from the bathrooms, but my RA (Residential Adviser) got so fed up with the "i can't pee into the toilet so i just pee everywhere else" syndrome, that she suggested leaving a bag of cheerios next to the toilet for target practice wink.gif

I don't have too many stories from the bathrooms, but my RA (Residential Adviser) got so fed up with the "i can't pee into the toilet so i just pee everywhere else" syndrome, that she suggested leaving a bag of cheerios next to the toilet for target practice wink.gif

Pfffft! Target practice! If ever anyone lives with someone who can't hit the toilet, all they need to do is keep a box of cheerios in the bathroom on top of the pot, not say anything about it, and then when the other person asks say "They're for you. You know, for target practice."

Totally off the topic, but has anyone ever cut the top of a glow stick and poured the glow stuff in a random, dimly lit public toilet? Does it really make the whole bowl glow?

• 3 weeks later...
If there is a moderator who thinks that this rant is too harsh for this forum, feel free to remove it. I don't mean to offend, but I am just very angry at a certain female behavioral pattern and it needs to be said at least once. If I can stop just one woman from leaving pee on the toilet seat, this rant has done its job.

This is to all the gals who pee on the toilet seat. You know God damned well who you are.

I understand that some of you don't want to touch your pristine asses to a public toilet, so you go into "hover mode". This would be acceptable if while in "hover mode" your God damned filthy bitch pee didn't splash back onto the seat. Of course, in your dumb bitch frame of mind, it is perfectly fine to just leave your mess there, on the fucking seat, for someone else to get a nice fucking surprise.

Now, I'll be quite honest with you, I always put down a seat cover. But sometimes you don't see the pee (especially if you're at a dimly lit bar restroom after you've had a couple) and therefore you don't clean the seat before you put the cover on and *surprise,* cold, filthy bitch pee makes the cover stick to your ass. I used to put a cover down, hover and clean the seat with toilet paper after I was done. But now physical problems prevent me from being able to accomplish certain feats of my youth. So I have to sit down on your filthy fucking pee, and chances are you are a prophylactic challenged bitchtard and I probably caught gonorrhea from your disease infested slut urine.

So I just want to say thank you, you filthy fucking skank seat-pissing bitches, for making my day just that much more shittier.

ROTFLMFAO!!! Oh God, I am sorry that this has happened to you. I'm not laughing at you either so don't take it the wrong way. ^^; I know how you feel about this... I have run into that problem before.... >.> but not as bad as what you have went through. o.o It IS very gross and usually I try not to use the public bathrooms unless I am desperate to piss. >_>

• 2 weeks later...

I once knew a guy in my ex's dorm in college who got so drunk one night he walked into his neighbors room (co-ed floor) and started pissing into her trash can. She woke up and screamed at him, "What the hell do you think you're doing!?" to which he replied, "pissing." and walked out. He was pretty embarrassed when he came to the next morning and bought her a new trash can.

Guest Savaial

I carry a can of Lysol with me if I can, or those sanitary wipes to take care of public bathrooms. Anyone who says women are cleaner than men need a reality check. I've gone into restrooms to find sanitary napkins (used) stuck to the walls as thoughtful decoration.

As for that pee-in-the-floor syndrome and raise/lower the seat arguement at home, what can you do? I want to know why urinals aren't normally in use in private homes. That would eliminate 70% or more of the splashing/lower the seat arguements.

And really, the taller men are the ones who seem to make a mess. I don't know if it's backsplash or what. No clue what makes the women feel comfortable leaving pee all over a seat. I'd rather have it in the floor if I have to pick between the two.

Anyone who says women are cleaner than men need a reality check.

I've had arguments with men about this. I just end up referring them to people who have done custodial work and they answer every time that the women's restroom is more filthy.

Guest Savaial

Yeah, at least with men it's a matter of stray bodily functions. With women it seems to be some bizarre ritual for staking territory.

"This is MY stall. I'm going to prove it by using a Sharpie on the wall. Oh, damn, forgot my marker. I guess I'll use lipstick."

I laughed about this too. But I have taken to wiping the seat before I sit down just because I have sat on the sprinkled seat. Holy crap, is it to hard for a person to clean up their own pee. If you don't want to sit in it, what makes you think someone else does.

At first I laughed and then I went damn, cause I'm living the same exact experience....

I find it so annoying to find that one person can't take the two seconds it takes to get some toilet paper, wipe the seat and flush the evidence down the toilet before leaving. It's even worse when you have people you share on small, claustrophobic room called a bathroom and they still do it.