Click Here!

Need a beta for original Chinese Fantasy M/M fic

qiufeng_yeyu

Hey everyone =)

What I'm looking for in a beta: I'm looking for someone, preferably a native English speaker, who excels at grammar/sentence structure/tense/idioms/etc and can also help me catch plot/characterization inconsistencies. Sometimes I have doubts when I write, so I'd appreciate if someone can help answer some of my questions. I do have a beta right now for this fic, but she seems quite busy atm and it never hurts to have more betas, no?

About my fic: As I wrote in the topic title, it's an original fantasy slash fic set in Historical China (around the 1400s~1500s). Main character will be investigating mysteries involving gods for most of the fic.

There will be violence and minor character deaths. Fic is quite heavy on the Chinese background, so all the historical and mythological stuff may be confusing. Since role-switch and D/s behind the doors is my kink, there will be D/s in the sex scenes (though, there is not going to be a lot of sex in the fic).

Dynamic-wise, it's nice guy (top) x ice king (bottom). The main character (the top) is half-human, half-deer (elk) spirit who's sort of a talkative dork, and his love interest is a powerful celestial being who does not talk much. Yes, the top is weaker (in terms of fighting/magical abilities, not personality) than the bottom, so good luck to him. But hey, at least he'll get to be boss in the bed when he succeeds ;-)

I've already posted 16 chapters up, and you can find it here.

If you're interested in being my beta, please PM me or e-mail me, thanks!

Edited by qiufeng_yeyu

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.