Click Here!

Serious Business

Guest Zyx

The internets are serious businesses.

Yeah, but I made this thread so people could talk about things most people don't take seriously. Things they think are really really important. For example:

I think Role-Playing stories are Serious Business because they help me avoid writers block.

I think fanfics are serious business because they make me feel better.

I think being in love with fictional characters is serious business because it makes me feel better.

I think forum games are serious business because they make me feel better.

You need a place for your ideas.

All this madness leads to good things as well: I improved my English, learned the basics of programming, might even learn some graphics program one day.

If the reason are non-existent persons created by someone else, who cares?

That is some Serious Business

I think Romani are Serious Business because to me, they're the incarnation of romance.

I think music is Serious Business 'cause they make me feel amazing (Musicgasm)

I think AFF is Serious Business because it's the narrate to my escape.

I think mathematics and science are serious business, because without them, our society would not continue to advance.

I think virtual reality is Serious Business because the real world is shit

I think this thread is Serious Business because it helps me vent.

I think being paid for work you do is serious business, because if it doesn't happen, you end up broke for Christmas.

I'd LMAO but that's some Serious Business right there...

I think videogames are Serious Business because they can be a medium for stories

I think violence is Serious Business because sometimes it's just necessary

I think discrimination is Serious Business because most of the time it's justified

I think "hating" someone for their beliefs is sorta the reason that breeds ignorance. I wonder if you were one of the people that voted for George Bush with your views on hating people for their beliefs???

Anyway, hating someone you don't know because they believe in God is serious business.

I think "hating" someone for their beliefs is sorta the reason that breeds ignorance. I wonder if you were one of the people that voted for George Bush with your views on hating people for their beliefs???

Anyway, hating someone you don't know because they believe in God is serious business.

I think I'm one of those people who doesn't live in the US

I think the fact that believing in god equals ignorance is Serious Business

I think tolerance and showing other people with different opinions some respect is the most serious business not only in this forum but in the whole F... universe we live in!!!

I think ignoring every F... thing you say is Serious Business.

I also think fireworks are Serious Business because they're alot of fun, but they can blow your head off.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.