Click Here!

Classes in how to write BDSM...

Danyealle

Do you like to write BDSM?

Do you want to learn more about the lifestyle from a real DOM?

Check out the class coming up in informedwriter yahoo loop on 9/24 with Sascha Illyvich called Why Kink. Class cost is $20.00 and will run M-F. The instructor will post lessons around 1p eastern and will be available off and on during the day for questions. Payment needs to be made to me by paypal at sandys37@hotmail.com before midnight 9/23 to be eligible for class. Class will be held via yahoo loop. For questions email me at sandysullivan@romancestorytime.com.

yes, folks, this is real and legit! She's one of the authors i'm aquainted with that is signed with the publisher I am. Sure, it costs, but getting things right and learning the real thing to prefect what you do is well worth it!

I've actually met Sascha at Dragon*Con and spoken with him at length! Great guy, really knows his stuff, runs the BDSM 101 and 201 panels at D*C. He's amusing, funny and very open - You could honestly ask him anything and I doubt he'd hesitate longer than he needed to formulate a response before answering! Great opportunity!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.