Click Here!

My characters from my Dark Crystal/Original universe x-overs

Here's the main "villain protagonist" of my first Dark Crystal of Dragnar story.

Name of character: Princess Mayarie (Dark Crystal of Dragnar version)

Race of character: Dragonite (Dragon person)

Age of character: 18 (human reckoning) 48 (dragon years)

Height of character: 5'9”

Weight of character: She's not telling

Brief background of character: Princess Mayarie is from a series of crossovers of the Dark Crystal and My Original universe known as “Realms of Alerfa” series. Her mother died of a terminal illness when she was a baby. Other than that, Mayarie usually lives a happy life with her father Lord Basarla, her best friend and royal retainer Bianca Palazzo and the others of the Palazzo family.

Character's position or job: Princess (later Empress)

Strengths/Skills: She's skilled at light magic, can transform into a dragon, good at weapon play

Are these skills typical of the fandom? If not, why?: Yes because it's a crossover fic set in my original world, not the movie world.

Weaknesses/Bad habits: Is short tempered, gets sick rather easily, gets aggressive and violent when enraged, paranoid, overly emotional.

Distinctive features, if any: Horns, dragon wings

Are these features unique in the fandom? If so, why?: They're actually pretty normal in my Original universe, since Dragnar is a world full of dragon and phoenix people.

Connections to canon characters (if any): She's the Skeksis Empress.

How does your character get on with those around him/her?: Is kind and politer to her allies and friends. Gets real hostile ans somewhat sadistic to enemy forces.

What does the other characters think of your character when they met her/him?: Only two other Skeksis show interest in her. Other Skeksis are neutral, indifferent or dislike Mayarie in general. So either people are friends with her or her enemy, and no, it's not because of something trivial either. There is a reason why Mayarie has enemies as well as friends.